zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
I dont wanna sound like a hater but I don't even think hes started beta testing yet but his status on discord is "post processing stuff"

yeah, i expect tommorrow if he made enough progres to say hes at the last stage which is testing/proofreading and fixing bugs. that will take anwhere from 2-4 weeks so prob dont expect the date to be sadi till atleast may.22. I still think game is out may.29 tho

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
MC: "I wish my dick has responsible growth."
Josy: "Oh it does."
-Maya, Josy, and Sage lift up their shirts and show MC their tits at the same time, while winking-
Maya: "There fixed it.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Probably, but I think in the long run she'll become Derek's girlfriend or something close.
I have a theory that Ashley might catch Derek in the act with either Minnie or Wendy. Having sex out doors and sleeping with a feminist.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Probably, but I think in the long run she'll become Derek's girlfriend or something close.
Or she will see the tape of Derek banging not only Wandy/Minny, but how he does the old granny (former teacher) and we will get the reverse scene from Dawe's special protein shake.

It's never a problem with Jade around and you know what's best she is well aware of that
Jade is hot, but let's be honest.
If Bella decides she want MC for herself, there aint any women who can hold a candle to her, i mean that body is overkill.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Stuck on dick mansion. Chapter 2. During maggot event. What my mc should do ??
U need to talk to everybody … And then upstairs were that broom closet is press the down arrow in that hallway and u will come at a new section of the mansion and the story continues there

Reactions: Iruna.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
We are speculating about the date when we will get a date when we will get the release. Damn. That's how you know you made a great game.
I mean it was that way ever since the first episode just dropped … Its nothing new really …. It definatly is a great game not denying that...

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes