michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What if Sage has more than one fuck buddy
Then I say this its a college …. have u ever not seen girls or boys having multiple fuck buddies … caus back in my day I seen that happen on the daily...

Now game wise no she only has eyes for Chad until we the mc came into her life... so no she doesn't have any more fuck buddies exept for the mc

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Dawe u mend Chad rite ? caus my mc didn't f.ck arieth derek did so we good with Dawe
No, but he's the only one who didn't. Point is, Dawe is a victim of NTR, albeit by NPCs, but he's a cunt so fuck him :devilish:

EDIT - she'll hit on the MC via the IRooster app if he uses the Crab Job line

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
No, but he's the only one who didn't. Point is, Dawe is a victim of NTR, albeit by NPCs, but he's a cunt so fuck him :devilish:
Its a college f.cking around is normal in that setting... back in my college days it was on the regular
But can we please put a end to this ntr topic

Its the wrong place to start that discussion topic :cautious:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am telling u bro... there are many reasons to trow my pc out the window

I am having bad feeling about how ep 5 will go …. I am sure I will need to buy a new gaming pc soon :cautious:
U mean Tommy will cuckold mc and not giving that jacket to us :eek:
Now thats horrible

• Wow
Reactions: Casmyr

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Any chance we can get a video of the pc being thrown out the window?
Now come on.
I can live with more M&J bs... i'm ready to give that Jade sex tape to the DIKs, which will have to 100% bad consequences if u like Jade......But dammit i want that jacket

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes