Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
^

Why do you think that? I'm pretty sure a lot of us here play as chick or neutral. Personally I go with both chick and dick choice depend on the circumstance and if I feel like it. I end up at neutral with a little bit more toward chick.
And I think the game title mean you became a DIK member not a Dick?
Well there are plenty of Jill fans out there that will be 100% chick although I'm sure they secretly have that dik route for any of the other girls handy :p

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was a bit disappointed that "more than friends" with Josy and Maya is not available as a DIK (in a game called "Being a DIK").
"Being a DIK" refers to the fraternity, not the affinity. Just because you can attain DIK affinity doesn't mean you have to. You can still "be a DIK" by following the Neutral and Chick paths.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I'm expecting a lot more Jill she hasn't had near enough content as the other girls but now that both Jill and Josy are in the same class I'm sure we will conversations between those two sure will be interesting especially if one of them is with the MC.
yes indeed let the Jelly flow
that part I am lookin forward to

Reactions: Iruna.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
My favorite girl is probably Jill... I like her proper way of being and her kindness and much of her appearance falls within my "type". When talking about the game though, the amount of action from DIK to CHICK is just completely unbalanced.

Do you actually have sex with more than:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... I played many of the routes on top of each other so don't remember if there were more.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Personally I think the DIK path has way more content, however, I play both for all branches because I want to experience all the content.
There's not a lot you can't get by following the Neutral path either. A scene with Mona and Camila, a scene with Quinn, and anal with Envy are all I can think of that you have to have DIK status to get. Everything else can be obtained on the Neutral path.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There's not a lot you can't get by following the Neutral path either. A scene with Mona and Camila, a scene with Quinn, and anal with Envy are all I can think of that you have to have DIK status to get. Everything else can be obtained on the Neutral path.
So the right way to put it would be that the CHICK path excludes way more content.

Reactions: johndoe19
Feb 29, 2020
There is no ntr in this game... And it wont ever get in this game … who even needs that messed up kink
Sometimes people like to feel more connected to the MC in a realistic way.
What if Sage has more than one fuck buddy
Then the MC obviously didn't go to Jared.
I absolute agree with u, on the NTR (Netorare), but Netori is basicly what MC does with Sage...stealing her away from Chad.
Like they say in Alaska, You don't lose your girl you lose your turn.

Reactions: pilapila3

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Who needs to sift through the thread manually unless they want to like Casmyr? There's a search function for a reason. We can certainly expect people to use that. Type in whatever you want, be it "Chad gay" "Bella's husband" "Vault code" "Maya theory" or posts by "N7" for the latest update etc. and it'll be there.

If people can't be arsed to search for the things that actually interest them enough to post about it - and at least build/expand or debunk it - similarly don't expect great enthusiasm from people who've see it said before and often said better.

Good for you, mate (y) You can also link post numbers ala #28,390 so people can easily go to which render you are referring to. Since you're already doing the hard work as it were, if you can, throw a few likes around to posters you enjoy that aren't on the thread anymore like Fanta (who shared the render you were referring to). They'll see the alert and maybe we can bring a few of them back.
This is the post we needed common sense (y) and sums it up perfectly I'd suggest others take some time and read this. Casmyr gets it he doesn't want to be one of those guys that bring up old posts that have been dissected a million times

yes indeed let the Jelly flow
that part I am lookin forward to
Yeah, I'd say it's her turn to shine. And have more of the spotlight on her.
the DIK path is 100% more fun then CHICK path, it has a lot more fun content then CHICK path who has only drama with no fun content, other then a small pieces of nice & cute elf/raccoon Jill :love:

#MakeChickPathGreatAgain

:D
Well, for now, that is over time that could change especially with regards to Jill just how much drama will she have I wonder.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So the right way to put it would be that the CHICK path excludes way more content.
Yes, but, there are still things you miss by taking the DIK path and, perhaps more importantly, there are likely conseuquences to that path that we've yet to see. Just as an example, it's possible that spanking Sally during the D&G game, while obviously more fun, could have negative consequences down the line if you need the Nerds help, possibly with finding out who leaked Cathy's pictures.

Short answer, have multiple saves.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
While some of the Major Choices gate lewd content (Quinn, Pink Rose, Jade, Quinn), others seem to be completely irrelevant (Troy, Steve, Jocks). However neutral (alternating) major choices in the long run will remove the possibility to become a Huge DIK/CHICK, so playing the game 3 times with different choices as Huge DIK, neutral and Huge CHICK is probably the best way to unlock all content.

Reactions: johndoe19

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I also have saves for each path and I am looking forward to what Ep. 5 will bring. So far I haven't been very successful in second-guessing the creator's intentions and/or direction.

Like I have a feeling that not egging the Preps will come back to bite the MC in the ass, but could just as well be a red herring. I'm also reasonably sure that Isabella's husband is in the military and is either KIA or MIA, but it could turn out he just stepped out for a pack of ciggies one day and never returned? Who knows? And that only adds to the success of this game, it constantly keeps you waiting for more!

What I would LIKE to see in Ep. 5 and what we'll eventually get might turn out to be pretty different things, but I'm hoping for

-Some story/character development with Josy, whom I really cared for in the beginning. But as I explained before, I feel she's gotten a bit short-thrifted compared to the other Main Girls.
-Lots of Bella/Jill content. They are my numbers one and two respectively. I'm particularly curious how they became best friends. Also some sexy times.
-Some sexy content with a few side girls, hopefully Ashley or maybe a redemption arc with Riona?
-Continuation of sexy times with my favourite teacher Jade. To me she is one of the sexiest/freakiest MILFs in any game.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
the DIK path is 100% more fun then CHICK path, it has a lot more fun content then CHICK path who has only drama with no fun content, other then a small pieces of nice & cute elf/raccoon Jill :love:
I used the guide to make a short overview of requirements to lewd scenes. The guide differentiates between status (= point score) and affinity (major choices). Some scenes require one of 4 special major DIK choices. This can probably be done by staying neutral or even a chick in the first chapters but in the long run taking 4 of 7 major choices should lead to DIK affinity.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes