mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Here the compare between the last Status Update: #1 - #2 [Previous Post]
  • Scenes left to write and produce art for: 1 (4)
  • Static renders left to produce: <100 (100-200)
  • Animations left to produce: 0 + waiting queue to complete (1+queue)
  • [DONE] Some phone features during free-roam
  • [DONE] Writing and adding bios to the code
  • [DONE] Writing Episode 5 ending report
  • Implement Replay gallery and rewards (1 Scene + Testing) (almost done)
  • Mini-game tutorials (Some mini-game code)
  • [DONE] Some free-roam code
  • Music and sound effects have been added to ~98%? (2 more scenes) (~95%) of the episode.
  • Playtest and Quality control

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
VQueS I don't really mind that Maya and Josy are together... it was just a bit weirdly set up imo it could have been handled better.

So there for I am not enjoying this whole maya and josy situation

at least I have Sage to keep me warm until we have that glorious jacket in our possession

But in all fairness ep 5 or ep 6 could completly turn around my vieuw on both m&j

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
VQueS I don't really mind that Maya and Josy are together... it was just a bit weirdly set up imo it could have been handled better.

So there for I am not enjoying this whole maya and josy situation

at least I have Sage to keep me warm until we have that glorious jacket in our possession

But in all fairness ep 5 or ep 6 could completly turn around my vieuw on both m&j
I am sure the Maya and Josy drama isn't going to be the last development that pisses people off...:HideThePain:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am sure the Maya and Josy drama isn't going to be the last development that pisses people off...:HideThePain:
Yup I am definatly seeing signs of major shit storm coming in upcoming badik episodes that will piss a lot of people off..

But that's to be expected from a dpc game ;)

I just hope it will cancel eachother out like this episode 4 that M&J pissed me off but it got canceld out with Sage mostly and that cute date with jill

So as long as it keeps up in that way of gaming im ok with it...

as long as they don't set fire to that glorious jacket

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
B! there is no way I'd let that be public knowledge I'm all for Jade can't be having that ruin her life especially if chatterbox Derek finds out about it.
Yeah I knew u would say that as Jade her number 1 guy :LOL:

I have multiple routes and saves so imma take it both ways to see how it will play out

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
ok to break apart some serious talk … Question time... anybody can trow their two cents into this...

The s.x movie with Jade how many of u dik brothers will A present it to the revieuw board or B keep it a secret
well its already decided in episode 4 if you have told Derek about banging her then you'll also have to share it with other diks as that might lock in as default option as in this scenario Derek wont be molested by professor Granny at the carwash

B! there is no way I'd let that be public knowledge I'm all for Jade can't be having that ruin her life especially if chatterbox Derek finds out about it.
eggzactly
And if Jade and Sage are related like mother and daughter (not the slut sorority kind) all hell might break loose!!
its better to keep mommy a secret

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm still torn. I saved before that decision so I can continue both paths depending on the next chapter. Since we didn't prep the Eggs I feel B is the better choice, that way I can keep Jade all to myself, we're gonna fail the DIK test anyway.

Wait I worded that wrong, we did plenty of prepping the eggs, we failed to egg the preps.

Wew, (nice recovery Toe. No way anyone noticed that...)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
ok to break apart some serious talk … Question time... anybody can trow their two cents into this...

The s.x movie with Jade how many of u dik brothers will A present it to the revieuw board or B keep it a secret
A- for neutral/DIK
B- for Chick

I mean Jade is hot alright, but that jacket is more important.
That being said, i'm sure showing that tape will backfire badly...if we see that we just had a cathy leak/hack the other day.

Reactions: michael1984

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019

B. Defo keep it to myself.

However, I have a save right at that choice for all my paths. Just in case I need the pts to win over Derek :p I may change my mind. I'm weak if there's a special prize :KEK:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I mean Jade is hot alright, but that jacket is more important.
That being said, i'm sure showing that tape will backfire badly...if we see that we just had a cathy leak/hack the other day.
Showing the video does not mean sharing or uploading unless mc looses his smartphone.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes