Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
It would be better to release a new episode not by 5th, but 6th of June. Join updating DIK with D-Day.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She probably is the Step Mom of the Watermelon Tybalt.
No wonder she was so frustrated and Angry when mc had the scene with her, imagine your son is Tybalt :KEK:
But good thing that Mormont was there to calm her down
That's always the case :LOL: :p I'd always have that calming effect on Jade much better option than Burke and no it's not fanfic it's my wildest dreams and some light-heartedness. ;)

BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
Guys imagine Melissa coming in Being a dik to complete her graduation( bad ending with melissa) would be a lot cooler you know. A Crossover that nobody expected

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
As someone who believes in owning up to ones' mistakes, I feel I must point out that when, many pages back, I suggested that Chad was cheating on Sage with Mel, I meant Tybalt's watermelon, having forgotten that there was a girl called Mel in the game, something I only remembered during a forced replay due to HDD issues :(

newc

Mar 16, 2020
I don't think voiceovers add much, but any game that plays music and loud noises while starting says no respect for the users. Even a lot of AAA games now how subtle or silent splash logos. It's definitely a pet peeve for me

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't think voiceovers add much, but any game that plays music and loud noises while starting says no respect for the users. Even a lot of AAA games now how subtle or silent splash logos. It's definitely a pet peeve for me
I suppose a warning to check your PC's volume would be nice, but, is it not a testament to the quality of the game that this is your complaint?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Josy and mc are likely same age and before college they seem to have lived close to each other. (In bike range) How come that they never met before this summer job in their hometown?

Last edited:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Josy and mc are likely same age and before college they seem to have lived close to each other. (In bike range) How come that they never met before this summer job in their hometown?
No guarantee she grew up in that town. Her history with Maya would indicate she grew up where-ever Maya did. Her parents aren't together so maybe one of them moved in during whatever circumstances made Tommy her step-brother.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Because kids who live in the same area don't always go to the same school. There are 4 other towns near my home town, all of them have high schools and my home town even has 3 primary schools. Some people I knew in primary school went to those other high schools and I'm pretty certain there's people who lived in my home town that I've never known even though we were the same age because they went to different schools.

No guarantee she grew up in that town. Her history with Maya would indicate she grew up where-ever Maya did. Her parents aren't together so maybe one of them moved in during whatever circumstances made Tommy her step-brother.
Yeah, she was at least in the same town as the MC during her high school years as I believe it's mentioned during the flashback how she travels to her and Maya's school each day. Also, Maya tells the MC she knows the town he's from as she's been there before, likely when visiting Josy.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
So is the way you go down the neutral route by alternating between dik and chick choices?
Do more than one playthrough. There are many minor choices that add flavor to the game that are DIK or CHICK only.
There are a few choices that require you to be neutral as well.

Remember that you can speed through seen content with CTRL and you can use saves to do different paths while being a DIK or CHICK in one playthrough instead of repeating it all. You can label the save pages at the top and keep things separated that way for easy navigation.

Reactions: johndoe19
Jan 12, 2019
Well I was still seeing Sage, Jill and Bella (and maybe a few others) behind their backs as well at the same time, so pot, meet kettle and viceversa.
Bro...Come on, when one of your girlfriends cheats on you it is an unforgivable sin and you must rain a holy sea of fire down upon her thot ways. That is the way. Also fuck that two face lying bitch Maya

Last edited:
Reactions: KoolMe

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
ok to break apart some serious talk … Question time... anybody can trow their two cents into this...

The s.x movie with Jade how many of u dik brothers will A present it to the revieuw board or B keep it a secret
Definitely secret, I know there is that jacket on the table for grabs but ...... one gives a word one needs to keep it..... but that's just me:sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes