f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I don't really mind that Maya and Josy are together... it was just a bit weirdly set up imo it could have been handled better.

So there for I am not enjoying this whole maya and josy situation

at least I have Sage to keep me warm until we have that glorious jacket in our possession

But in all fairness ep 5 or ep 6 could completly turn around my vieuw on both m&j
I am sure the Maya and Josy drama isn't going to be the last development that pisses people off...:HideThePain:
Yup I am definatly seeing signs of major shit storm coming in upcoming badik episodes that will piss a lot of people off..

But that's to be expected from a dpc game ;)

I just hope it will cancel eachother out like this episode 4 that M&J pissed me off but it got canceld out with Sage mostly and that cute date with jill

So as long as it keeps up in that way of gaming im ok with it...

as long as they don't set fire to that glorious jacket
I like both characters, Josy and Maya, and I have no problem with a threesome relationship mc-Josy-Maya. But (imho) mc's reaction at the end of ch. 3 / start of ch. 4 was completely exaggerated.

"Josy is Maya's girlfriend ... What the hell is this!? I'm not sure what to feel about Josy, right now."

"Maya kept that she was in a relationship from me ... and now that I know who it is with ... I'm not sure I can trust her again."

The main reasons for mc's overreaction were probably to avoid a chapter dealing with too much mc-Josy-Maya content and to allow mc to change location (Derek, Sage, Isabella) to keep the game interesting. Storywise revealing the (romantic) Josy-Maya relationship can be a dead end since it limits the use of both characters for future content when solely concentrated on each other. So there is a good chance that their relationship may break in ch. 5 due to conflicting interests, allowing mc to date both of them independently again.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Sure, but we have no idea who was responsible for that leak yet...nor can we be sure who will be present for that show...and a simple pic from a mobile phone would be enough.
There is a chance that it was Quinn and Tommy, trying to remove Rusty and make Tommy the DIKs' new president. Riona could have distracted Rusty by making out with him. After all she is Quinn's obedient tool.
Riona seemed a bit down in the free roam scene, kissing mc without reason, maybe having a bad feeling after betraying Rusty.

Rusty is a very sympathetic character compared with psycho Tommy.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
ok to break apart some serious talk … Question time... anybody can trow their two cents into this...

The s.x movie with Jade how many of u dik brothers will A present it to the revieuw board or B keep it a secret
I have a single +DIK save where I tell Derek. In all my other routes I keep it to myself. There are 3 main reasons why:
1. Jade is a great catch and I would not like to ruin it
2. I wouldn't do that to Mormont
3. I don't want to please some douchebag who drinks too much wine and doesn't appreciate this great teacher

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Isn't it a strange fetish that Jade asks mc to call her "mommy" when having sex?

Both Cathy and Jade seem to be real cats of prey when going for sex with a young man like mc.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Isn't it a strange fetish that Jade asks mc to call her "mommy" when having sex?

Both Cathy and Jade seem to be real cats of prey when going for sex with a young man like mc.
I actually believe that was added just for DPC to have a laugh about seen as just about every other 2nd game involves incest in some way so he decides let's just roleplay it for the sake of it.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
.... can't speak for everyone but not gonna lie. M&J lesbian relationship? Kinda hot.
It started as lesbian relationship but mc already turned it into a more bisexual direction by having sex with Josy and Maya.

How can a lesbian relationship be represented in the game? May mc watch or participate when they have sex? Will M&J share with other (bisexual) HOT girls?

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I like both characters, Josy and Maya, and I have no problem with a threesome relationship mc-Josy-Maya. But (imho) mc's reaction at the end of ch. 3 / start of ch. 4 was completely exaggerated.
From my point of view, MC reaction was exaggeratedly. But when I look at the occasional hates here in the thread .... MC dealt with it at the end of the 4 episode, some players haven't dealt with it until now.

So there is a good chance that their relationship may break in ch. 5 due to conflicting interests, allowing mc to date both of them independently again.
It would be odd to break their relationship after what they lived through together and after what bother us in the 4th episode. Break their relationship already in Ep. 5 would be weird.

during 3 days or how long?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There is a chance that it was Quinn and Tommy, trying to remove Rusty and make Tommy the DIKs' new president. Riona could have distracted Rusty by making out with him. After all she is Quinn's obedient tool.
Riona seemed a bit down in the free roam scene, kissing mc without reason, maybe having a bad feeling after betraying Rusty.

Removing Rusty would not be in Tommy's best interests. Rusty is the DIK bank account, he is the reason they have such a massive mansion, can afford to hire out the Pink Rose for a night, and his family name keeps the campus authorities looking the other way when it comes to their flow of alcohol. Without Rusty, the DIKs would lose a vital part of themselves and Tommy knows this.

If Rusty goes down for the Cathy picture, it will not be because Tommy had a hand in it, it will be because it was an unexpected and unintended consequence of Quinn's plan to take some of the heat off the Jocks so she can complete their drug order and will likely be the first of many things that will go wrong for Quinn.

Madness-101

Apr 30, 2020

The reason why u don't wanna get rid of Rusty is because he has the money to pay for everything... If Rusty leaves who
will provide the money for Tommy his habit
Got this answer 200 pages back :D

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
From my point of view, MC raction was exaggeratedly. But when I look at the occasional hates here in the thread .... MC dealt with it at the end of the 4 episode, some players haven't dealt with it until now.

It would be odd to break their relationship after what they lived through together and after what bother us in the 4th episode. Break their relationship already in Ep. 5 would be weird.

during 3 days or how long?
For the players it is around 4 months (real time between updates), not 3 days.

Some relations break when a couple changes from far distant relation to living together. It doesn't mean to break the relationship completely, but it may take some time and distance to deal with upcoming new problems when living together the 1st time, especially when living away from home the 1st time and exploring the exciting (night)life on campus with all its temptations.

Josy mentioned to start living the college life with parties and sorority activities, maybe also looking for a chance to take a revenge on Tommy for some old scores.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That's what I am saying
Got this answer 200 pages back :D
Thanks for bringing it to everyone their attention I apreciate u digging that up

In all fairness its too be expected that discussions get re used over and over caus of the long wait on the next update

Every single detail been coverd from front to back on ep 4

But at least it keeps everyone busy to re use certain discussions

That's why I try to make it a bit more light hearted and have a little fun with it and change things up with questions

But reading that latest status update we are certainly not that far off anymore wont be surprised if it will drop the end of may with a bit of luck ofcourse.

Reactions: Iruna. and KoolMe

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Removing Rusty would not be in Tommy's best interests. Rusty is the DIK bank account, he is the reason they have such a massive mansion, can afford to hire out the Pink Rose for a night, and his family name keeps the campus authorities looking the other way when it comes to their flow of alcohol. Without Rusty, the DIKs would lose a vital part of themselves and Tommy knows this.

If Rusty goes down for the Cathy picture, it will not be because Tommy had a hand in it, it will be because it was an unexpected and unintended consequence of Quinn's plan to take some of the heat off the Jocks so she can complete their drug order and will likely be the first of many things that will go wrong for Quinn.
As far as I remember, Rusty is not supporting Quinn dealing with drugs while Tommy is using Quinn's drugs. (Alcohol yes, drugs no) So Quinn could have an interest to remove Rusty to be able to expand her new drug empire and take over the DIKs via Tommy. Tommy on drugs would be just another obedient tool for Quinn. I hope I am wrong.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As far as I remember, Rusty is not supporting Quinn dealing with drugs while Tommy is using Quinn's drugs. (Alcohol yes, drugs no) So Quinn could have an interest to remove Rusty to be able to expand her new drug empire and take over the DIKs via Tommy. Tommy on drugs would be just another obedient tool for Quinn. I hope I am wrong.
Rusty knows about the drugs and while not part of it, he accept Tommy's involvment.
Removing Rusty would neither profit Tommy or Quinn.
If it was Quinn which is responsible for the leak, than only as a distraction and Rusty is simply collateral damage.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Removing Rusty doesn't help Quinn either. The fact that his presence is able to make the campus authorities turn a blind eye to the alcohol is a great benefit to her in providing DIKs like Tommy with drugs because this helps her keep her tracks covered.

Also, Tommy said that the money he doesn't spend on tuition goes to her for the drugs, but without Rusty to support the DIKs, all that extra money of Tommy's and others would have to be spent on the upkeep of the DIKs and not on her drugs, so she'd lose a profitable venture.

She's not a major criminal mastermind, she's just in over her head and making rash decisions that will likely blow up in her face and be a huge source of drama for this game.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
What is the connection between Jade and Tybalt? There is a photo of Tybalt in Jade's house.

Maya said about Tybalt :
"That guy over there is Tybalt, their fraternity president. Every year, his family donates a lot of money to B&R. It's always a big deal in the local newspapers."

If Jade and Stephen would be Tybalt's rich parents, they would probably not work in the college. And Maya who is a local would know it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's what I am saying
Thanks for bringing it to everyone their attention I apreciate u digging that up

In all fairness its too be expected that discussions get re used over and over caus of the long wait on the next update

Every single detail been coverd from front to back on ep 4

But at least it keeps everyone busy to re use certain discussions

That's why I try to make it a bit more light hearted and have a little fun with it and change things up with questions

But reading that latest status update we are certainly not that far off anymore wont be surprised if it will drop the end of may with a bit of luck ofcourse.
I'd say it's more common sense but it's funny that even new accounts have learned that quickly. :LOL:

What is the connection between Jade and Tybalt? There is a photo of Tybalt in Jade's house.

Maya said about Tybalt :
"That guy over there is Tybalt, their fraternity president. Every year, his family donates a lot of money to B&R. It's always a big deal in the local newspapers."

If Jade and Stephen would be Tybalt's rich parents, they would probably not work in the college. And Maya who is a local would know it.
Lot's of theories around that one that he is Stephens with another woman it's why Jade didn't mind throwing the picture

Or an Aunt or Uncle situation I don't think Jade is the Mother of Tybalt but I could be wrong ( at least I admit that :sneaky:)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Maya said about Tybalt :

Probably her nephew, then.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes