Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So the right way to put it would be that the CHICK path excludes way more content.
Most of what's on the CHICK path is also on the Neutral path as are things on the DIK path, but there are a few things that are just on the DIK path.

From what I gathered from the walkthrough and my own recollection, these are the scenes, variations of scenes, other moments, and RP you can gain or lose by being a certain status and affinity:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 4, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is the best way to access all content to have three saves, one for a dik route, one for neutral, and one for chick.
There's some cases where it's go with this girl or that girl,
like the party where you can go back to Maya or dance with Sage,
you can save before you choose and try them all and if you want to,
you can make a new save at the end of each path but it often matters little.

As far as stuff that requires certain status to get +rp with someone or to do something,
you can cheat and do it all by changing "dtype" in the save editor ,
posted about it a page or 3 back: dtype has 7 variables 3 to 0 to -3,
massive dik to neutral to massive chick,
there's Massive3 Huge2 basic1 and neutral0 and chick is counted as negative dik -1 -2 -3.

Also next to dtype there's dik and dollar.

dik moves the arrow which is where the status will jump to when it updates
I make it 0 whenever I edit the save so when it does update it's neutral.

Dollar well I'm not sure what that does but it's not the money tokens,
to edit money tokens you need to find money which is close to the top.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Most of what's on the CHICK path is also on the Neutral path as are things on the DIK path, but there are a few things that are just on the DIK path.

From what I gathered from the walkthrough and my own recollection, these are the scenes, variations of scenes, other moments, and RP you can gain or lose by being a certain status and affinity:
That's very useful, thanks.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
an UnRen'd version will count as an unmodified Patreon version?
I think so, since the update is just adding .rpa files to the game directory and the game can work perfectly fine as is if it's been UnRen'd.

Probably good to have a clean version though, just in case.

Reactions: Zirael Q

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
When I unrend'd my game, I would see a white and grey pixel frame before the animation played is that common?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I think so, since the update is just adding .rpa files to the game directory and the game can work perfectly fine as is if it's been UnRen'd.

Probably good to have a clean version though, just in case.
No matter tho, even if it doesn't work I can wait a few more hours... We waited for months after all hehe

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
When I unrend'd my game, I would see a white and grey pixel frame before the animation played is that common?
Dunno never happened to me, might be something wrong with your computer. I only used UnRen for console tho.

Reactions: Casmyr

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
If you want to be prepared to download the game as fast as possible on release, please make sure that you have an unmodified Patreon version (v0.4.0, v0.4.1 or v0.4.2) downloaded before the release day.
So because i have the walkthrough and cheat mod installed the patch won't work and i need the full game, right?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes