• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
So far I've run from Quinn every chance I got. Yet she still has fans. :unsure:

So either there's something wrong with you and me, or there's something wrong with them (or let's go with the middle ground and say there's something wrong with both).

I dunno, it's just that every time Quinn crosses my path I'm like

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I definitely feel the same way about Quinn. Not only is she completely the opposite of what I find attractive, but she's also serious trouble and I feel like getting attached to her in any way will only lead to an Acting Lessons style bad ending for the MC.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I definitely feel the same way about Quinn. Not only is she completely the opposite of what I find attractive, but she's also serious trouble and I feel like getting attached to her in any way will only lead to an Acting Lessons style bad ending for the MC.
What would be BaDIK without villain though? We need her. Sure, she is controversial character but without her the game would loose a lot of charm. In regards to appearance she is not my type but this is a matter of personal preferences so I do understand her fans. Besides, some like bad girls, I've been there too in real life once:ROFLMAO:
My three cents and my lips are sealed.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I gues some people are still too shook up from AL I get it tho I feel the same way after that game...

But DPC already had a lot of backlash over that ending .. So its highly doubtfull that he will ruin his gaming future with doing the same thing here...

Will it be some drama sure … will it be shocking probally… But as crazy as AL was I doubt it

Regarding Quinn I mean looks wise she is not my type... But I enjoy her antagonist persona .. it took a while to get used to tho.

Derek so far is really likeable as a best friend hes no liam yet but lets give him time...

And lets keep in mind its a college so screwing around with different girls is pretty normal

So if there be no relation at the end of it I wouldn't be surprised either.. Since all the girls in the game have some major issues to work out :LOL:

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
What would be BaDIK without villain though? We need her. Sure, she is controversial character but without her the game would loose a lot of charm. In regards to appearance she is not my type but this is a matter of personal preferences so I do understand her fans. Besides, some like bad girls, I've been there too in real life once:ROFLMAO:
My three cents and my lips are sealed.
The Villian is Tybalt and Dumb and Dumber.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I gues some people are still too shook up from AL I get it tho I feel the same way after that game...

But DPC already had a lot of backlash over that ending .. So its highly doubtfull that he will ruin his gaming future with doing the same thing here...

Will it be some drama sure … will it be shocking probally… But as crazy as AL was I doubt it

Regarding Quinn I mean looks wise she is not my type... But I enjoy her antagonist persona .. it took a while to get used to tho.

Derek so far is really likeable as a best friend hes no liam yet but lets give him time...

And lets keep in mind its a college so screwing around with different girls is pretty normal

So if there be no relation at the end of it I wouldn't be surprised either.. Since all the girls in the game have some major issues to work out :LOL:
I'm not letting my guard down until the credits roll. If there is any mention of a fire (bonfire on the beach) I will immediately be suspicious.
giphy.gif
You only get one chance to fool me before I expect to be fooled again...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The Villian is Tybalt and Dumb and Dumber.
Tybalt and the Jocks are just for entertainment. The real villains are "evil" Tommy and Quinn. We just don't know how far they will go, but prostitution and dealing with steroids and drugs like heroin is crossing red lines.
However there is still hope that they may change and abandon there evil doings before they go to jail and ruin their lifes.

Tommy can be a pain in the ass for DIK pledges while Quinn is the equivalent for HOT pledges. I expect more conflicts for mc, Maya and Josy with them in the next episode.

Last edited:
Reactions: pilapila3

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Tybalt and the Jocks are just for entertainment. The real villains are "evil" Tommy and Quinn. We just don't know how far they will go, but prostitution and dealing with steroids and drugs like heroin is crossing red lines.
However there is still hope that they may change and abandon there evil doings before they go to jail and ruin their lifes.

Tommy can be a pain in the ass for DIK pledges while Quinn is the equivalent for HOT pledges. I expect many conflicts for mc, Maya and Josy with them in the next episode.
Whole heartily disagree. Tybalt is the true villain, along with Dumb and Dumber, mixed in with a person we don't know yet.

Tommy is more of a dick and is about to be a smear (Along with a batting to the face with our bat) and Quinn, while chaotic, disruptive of boners, and certain some various potential legal issues on hoeing (Though we don't truly know the legal laws of this foreign land so), aren't really villains.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean its hazing so its pretty normal for hazing to get a bit out of control even in real life that happends so i dont feel like Tommy or Quinn are doing anything crazy to the pledges that is shockingly bad.

As for steroids and drugs and the (prostitution) I mean that's in every college if u wanna admit it or not

So its highly doubtfull that something like jail or worse will happen in this badik game simply caus the AL game already had harsh remarks on it

DPC wont make that same mistake twice in a row

The best thing DPC could have done is removed that drugs and sex all together so we would have nothing to worry or complain about

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Neither of them, even in quotation marks, are evil. Tommy buys drugs from Quinn and has probably also bought things from her "menu", and Quinn is a wild girl who is doing these illicit things to keep the HOTs afloat, but neither have truly evil intentions, they're kinda just assholes who don't think seriously about their actions.

Quinn feels like she's being built up to take a heavy fall at some point that will teach her the error of her ways and probably see her have a redemption arc with the help of the MC.

Reactions: KoolMe and FLTFFS

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The best thing DPC could have done is removed that drugs and sex all together so we would have nothing to worry or complain about
The drugs are really my only main concern anything could happen there I've always though maybe an accidential overdose or something like that, but to be truthful I'm really concerned about Arieth and her crabs :ROFLMAO:

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
The drugs are really my only main concern anything could happen there I've always though maybe an accidential overdose or something like that, but to be truthful I'm really concerned about Arieth and her crabs :ROFLMAO:
Accidental OD: Tommy. Feels like it is going to happen. And we will have to be there for Softie One.

As for crabs, easy cure: Cream Cheese, Ritz, and Cocktail Sauce.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah let's see what girls we have to avoid so we don't get it......because that will probably be another way to piss off people depending on who has it....... just think how all those that love Quinn will cry if she ended up having it and infect the mc lol
I know at least my chick mc is safe :D

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
... but if one is texting and the other is talking, that would actually mean they are NOT in the same conversation, no?
Well duh, both of those are conversations with the MC. I think Jill Ivory's point was that the girls were both referring to the same upcoming meeting.

It's an interesting idea I hadn't considered before. It still feels like a stretch, especially given what Sage says the next day at the car wash, but I guess it's possible.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
AL is not a bad game. The full story with all the twists and revelations actually would make a good script for a Hollywood movie.

The problem with AL is that it started as a lighthearted Dating Sim where mc has opportunities to have sex with different girls. After some episodes the topics became darker (death, drugs, violence) and there where more consequences, blocking further progress with the main LIs if mc was dating other girls. And then everything turned into a psycho thriller type nightmare. So from start to end AL completely changed target audience. AL is a good choice if you look for a psycho thriller game with some sex scenes, but it is the completely wrong choice for people who look for a lighthearted sex and romance VN. Having to choose between M and M is no fun, accompanying your best friend on his bucket list tour neither.

Since the story of AL in 2020 is widely known, adding some of the dark twists to BaDIK would hardly work since players will recognize the pattern and there won't be any surprise but mostly rejection.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
AL is not a bad game. The full story with all the twists and revelations actually would make a good script for a Hollywood movie.

The problem with AL is that it started as a lighthearted Dating Sim where mc has opportunities to have sex with different girls. After some episodes the topics became darker (death, drugs, violence) and there where more consequences, blocking further progress with the main LIs if mc was dating other girls. And then everything turned into a psycho thriller type nightmare. So from start to end AL completely changed target audience. AL is a good choice if you look for a psycho thriller game with some sex scenes, but it is the completely wrong choice for people who look for a lighthearted sex and romance VN. Having to choose between M and M is no fun, accompanying your best friend on his bucket list tour neither.

Since the story of AL in 2020 is widely known, adding some of the dark twists to BaDIK would hardly work since players will recognize the pattern and there won't be any surprise but mostly rejection.

AL contains the blueprint for mc+Maya+Josy threesome, but I really hope that BaDIK doesn't follow AL after choosing "more than friends". (Maybe I missed a scene but) the mc+M+M relationship in AL was strange and disappointing. A man and two women end together in a relationship, they live in the same house, sleep in the same bed, but they don't have sex together. Instead they agree to start seperate dating series where the mc dates one of them or the other. One of the scenes in AL where mc dates Megan with dinner and sex in a hotel room is very similar to the scene in BaDIK where mc dates Josy at home (first college weekend, dinner and sex in her parent's bedroom), except for the ending of the scene. BaDIK's start with Maya and Josy being a lesbian couple is a much better start than M+M just being BFFs without sexual interest in each other.
TL;DR

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes