Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Moryaka26

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
A mix of fan fiction and speculation mixed in with a mixture of other posts. Are we at episode 5 yet? :ROFLMAO:
If you refer to my post above :
It's a recap, based on the numerous scenes / dialogues with mc, Josy and Maya in ch. 1-4, no fanfiction or speculation.
No mixture of other posts. I used the game as source.
Quoting all the dialogs from the game would have multiplied the size of the post.
Nothing about episode 5.

No role for jill ??
I concentrated on Josy's and Maya's relation.
If you don't choose CHICKEN affinity, Jill (shower scene) is not available. There is no sex with Jill in the game so far, only a scene where she uses mc's hand at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If you refer to my post above :
It's a recap, based on the numerous scenes / dialogues with mc, Josy and Maya in ch. 1-4, no fanfiction or speculation.
No mixture of other posts. I used the game as source.
Quoting all the dialogs from the game would have multiplied the size of the post.
Nothing about episode 5.
You've just told us the whole Maya and Josy story up until episode 5 unless someone was living in a cave we all know this not quite sure why you are bringing up the story.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Man, i think this is every developer's dream... to create an engaging adult VN game and have a huge fanbase that will talk and speculate about every little detail in the game for almost 3100 pages and still going strong :D
The posts are just coming and coming, they don't stop:LOL:, that is like GTA AAA game style crazy :D
I mean, we are only 4 episodes in, almost 62 000 posts in this thread, idk what AAA title game got this much attention on some forum :)

Do you all think that Pink is the best dev in the business?
For me, he is :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You've just told us the whole Maya and Josy story up until episode 5 unless someone was living in a cave we all know this not quite sure why you are bringing up the story.
It was a response to Holy Bacchus Josy and Maya discussion.
I completely put it into spoiler-tags to not annoy other persons, but it seems I was not successful.
Who are the "we" in "we all know this"? Are there no new players or people who revisit the forum after a break of some months?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really don't see how a lengthy detailing of the events of this game adds to the point you were replying to. :unsure:

I would, though, argue a couple of the points you've just made.

It was a response to Holy Bacchus Josy and Maya discussion.
I completely put it into spoiler-tags to not annoy other persons, but it seems I was not successful.
Who are the "we" in "we all know this"? Are there no new players or people who revisit the forum after a break of some months?
Except that a detailed response of all the events of their story wasn't exactly related to what I was saying, so I'm not sure why you thought it necessary to do so. :WaitWhat:

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

alphatk

Jan 22, 2018
The free-roam part? if you have talked with everyone and you explore the mansion a bit you need to find a narrow hallway a lot of people miss the arrow at the bottom of the screen make sure to click on that.
Thanks that worked. Was also a bit drunk and not on my highest level of intelligence

Reactions: bogeyparr

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The free-roam part? if you have talked with everyone and you explore the mansion a bit you need to find a narrow hallway a lot of people miss the arrow at the bottom of the screen make sure to click on that.
It could be nice to have some indication of people you MUST interact with to move on, considering how much people has trouble with some free-roams.

Reactions: Mormont

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
First off, I'll admit I used to but no longer read everything in this thread because there is just too much going on for me to stay on top of this anymore. So my apologies if this has already been discussed.

Now given that...

Could it be that...

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
to create an engaging adult VN game and have a huge fanbase that will talk and speculate about every little detail in the game for almost 3100 pages and still going strong :D
On that note, I was coincidentally browsing the beginning of this thread looking for some stuff, and this, ladies and gents, was the 1st 100% accurate speculation/theory to appear on this thread 3 days after the game's initial release.

Kudos to RanchFTW (y):love:(y)

Link to go like his post
_1st_accuratetheory.png
Judging by the criminally low likes it got and responses such as this:
...it's funny how so few people believed it at the time.

So a retrospective congrats to Ranch. Now that's how you write a concise and well backed up theory - you should do it more often :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Anyone and everyone who has played the game is well aware of the whole story Maya and Josy fans more so in case of your post. And of course, there is new players or people who revisit they had the satisfaction of playing the game to learn about their story.

What was the latest status update? (yesterday i guess)
Yes but I don't think it's on here yet the gist of it that the Beta testing and proofreading will start next week. So we are close but not yet over the line for an update yet.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
First off, I'll admit I used to but no longer read everything in this thread because there is just too much going on for me to stay on top of this anymore. So my apologies if this has already been discussed.

Now given that...
Could it be that...
Judging by the criminally low likes it got and responses such as this:
...it's funny how so few people believed it at the time.
I like how this person thought that Maya being gay would mean "you won't be able to fuck her". :rolleyes: If that were the case then she woudn't have been a LI. The fact that they didn't consider the possibility that she could turn straight or at least bi is laughable. :ROFLMAO:

Yes but I don't think it's on here yet the gist of it that the Beta testing and proofreading will start next week. So we are close but not yet over the line for an update yet.
It was posted here, just not by N7:

I promised a preliminary changelog for Episode 5 this week and here it is.
Please note, that it is subject to change after further testing.

Changelog v0.5.0
Added Episode 5 that includes

• 2456 renders
  • 157 animations
  • 25 songs
  • 18 sound effects
  • Added an icon to indicate if a Cluck in Rooster is new.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly play guitar in Isabella's home during her free-roam event in Episode 4.
  • You can now use whitespace (space) in the save names.
  • Updated the Chat and Swyper apps chat interface.
  • When you unlock new gallery pictures in Swyper, the main menu of Swyper will show indicators for it.
  • Swapped the end credits for a code-based variant.
  • Changed the backend calculation of unlocked renders.
  • Corrected typos
Beta testing and proofreading will likely start sometime next week and it will take a while. I'm waiting for one final animation to render and I have a bit of polishing left before beta can start. When I get a grasp of how long it will take, I will have a release date ready for you.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

Reactions: RanchFTW

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Honestly for me, Maya and Josy route is ruined for me. I'm not interested in a 3way relationship, I'm a 1v1 guy, just never had the desire for theesomes, and it seems like that's the only route you can take now to be with one of them? And your very much the 3rd wheel, they both would choose each other over you.

If there is still a route for only one? Cool, but otherwise that route is dead to me.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Honestly for me, Maya and Josy route is ruined for me. I'm not interested in a 3way relationship, I'm a 1v1 guy, just never had the desire for theesomes, and it seems like that's the only route you can take now to be with one of them? And your very much the 3rd wheel, they both would choose each other over you.

If there is still a route for only one? Cool, but otherwise that route is dead to me.
You can either be a three way with them … or friends with them that's the only choices

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

We are in episode 4 of estimated 10-20 episodes.
Since both girls are bi, a lot can happen, likely depending on player choices.
Doing different event-paths for Josy (single), Maya (single) and J&M-threesome for different affinities (DIK, neutral, CHICK) is a lot of work. So I would not expect a revolutionary development for Josie and Maya in the next update but over time.

Would you date Josy and Maya separatly behind each other's back or date only one of them per game?

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes