blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I think there should be a 3rd option for not friends. My only issue with this game is there is a lot of forced scenarios for a choice based game. And actually lack of choice. A lot of it is an illusion of choice.
You are not alone, there are many who wanted a third option to get rid of the worst couple of characters in the game, but they are forced on you, they were since the beginning, the developer must really like them a lot.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
We are in episode 4 of estimated 10-20 episodes.
Since both girls are bi, a lot can happen, likely depending on player choices.
Doing different event-paths for Josy (single), Maya (single) and J&M-threesome for different affinities (DIK, neutral, CHICK) is a lot of work. So I would not expect a revolutionary development for Josie and Maya in the next update but over time.

Would you date Josy and Maya separatly behind each other's back or date only one of them per game?
I wouldn't date them behind each other's backs. I always pick telling Maya your going back home to see a girl. I honestly wish there was an option to not go back home. Personally if I was actually in that scenario with Josy? I'd tell her she needs to figure out her relationship status first.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am a big fan of this game from the get go... But have to say even myself imo ofcourse I wish there was a third option

Now ur basicly stuck between friendship or a forced three way …. But since its just two choice I gladly picked friends

Simply caus I like Sage a lot more so I don't really care eitherway

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think there should be a 3rd option for not friends. My only issue with this game is there is a lot of forced scenarios for a choice based game. And actually lack of choice. A lot of it is an illusion of choice.
Every game has an illusion of choice, you can't have total free-reign because that kind of thing is much harder to make for small, indy devs like DPC given how many renders they'd have to make and the coding required. Stories have to run on a relatively set story track where the choices simply affect what scenes you get to see, but the end destination for the story is basically the same but with a few iterations based on some choices.

Besides, we're still very early on in this story and there's plenty of time and scope for them to play an important role as well as perhaps come back to the MC as a LI (if you choose friendship) should there relationship break down again, or even if it doesn't because they could stray from each other again if they get closer to him as friends.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I don't think Maya and Josy are bad characters, but I do think the revelation of their relationship was poorly done. As Maya is talking to Josy the MC's cum is on her back lol. Josy couldn't be bothered to call Maya to tell her she was coming to college.

The lying stuff is werid, firstly the MC is going after like 6 different chicks at once, so him getting that pissy upset is a little much, but also Maya told the MC the biggest part of her self that she's into women, why not in that moment also just mention your dating a girl? Especially when she's already ask the MC to never lie to her?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I am a big fan of this game from the get go... But have to say even myself imo ofcourse I wish there was a third option

Now ur basicly stuck between friendship or a forced three way …. But since its just two choice I gladly picked friends

Simply caus I like Sage a lot more so I don't really care eitherway
I think he has a plan, a surprise for them at some point, for J&M and the other girls, of course.

Reactions: RanchFTW

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I don't think Maya and Josy are bad characters, but I do think the revelation of their relationship was poorly done. As Maya is talking to Josy the MC's cum is on her back lol. Josy couldn't be bothered to call Maya to tell her she was coming to college.

The lying stuff is werid, firstly the MC is going after like 6 different chicks at once, so him getting that pissy upset is a little much, but also Maya told the MC the biggest part of her self that she's into women, why not in that moment also just mention your dating a girl? Especially when she's already ask the MC to never lie to her?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sure, if you are into a disnfunctional couple of liars that will bring only drama lol, seriously thought, their relationship wont last and what is the point of an alignement system if you are forced to remain their firends even if they reject u and start kissing seconds later with 0 regards for the mc.
As friends, I don't think their relationship will last and it will lead to solo paths for them later on, but in the threesome, I think there's more chance that it will end well, mainly because I think it will be a way to compensate for quite literally burning the last threesome relationship in AL.

That scene if you choose friendship is a major issue and one which I've talked about before:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SerDiesel

May 9, 2020
Guys the last part where the mc going to meet jade when i was at dik route i saw the scenes with mc and jade no problem there but now that u was playing chick/neutral route after i slept with maya & josy no jade scenes... is jade route only at dik route???? Tia

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Guys the last part where the mc going to meet jade when i was at dik route i saw the scenes with mc and jade no problem there but now that u was playing chick/neutral route after i slept with maya & josy no jade scenes... is jade route only at dik route???? Tia
No, you can be Neutral or CHICK affinity and choose to reject them, DIK affinity simply doesn't give you the choice.

Reactions: SerDiesel

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
The only way to slide in a baby with Jade is to be only friends with Softies One and Two.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If you set the date with Jade and choose Maya-Josy-threesome in the DIK mansion, mc will not go to the date with Jade but to Maya's dorm. The scenes M-J-threesome and Jade are mutual exclusive.

The last jade scene will only trigger if i reject josy and maya??? ( chick / neutral route )
yes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It FB and Sugar Tits and Kitten and Mommy. Clearly. Right Mormont ?
Jade is always the winner in these situations.

Always pick just friends with Maya and Josy if you want more with Jade. If you pick you want something more then you won't get any more Jade.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes