michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Until we know more about their friendship and Bella's backstory, it seems hasty to rule either way on a threesome with them.
Well don't take my word for it ofcourse just saying seems weird to get them in a treesome considering their relation up until now

Sep 21, 2017
Exactly right Bella and Jill have a more sisterly relationship than anything else I can't see the MC suggesting a threesome to Jill any time soon either :KEK:
we already planted the "seed of threesome" when we asked bella if it was okay to date jill even if bella did "beat my ugly stick" with her smooth supple hands...

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Not gonna happen … so just enjoy the special renders to see those two together ;)
Exactly right Bella and Jill have a more sisterly relationship than anything else I can't see the MC suggesting a threesome to Jill any time soon either :KEK:
Agreed. Outside of M&J and various combinations of the HOTs (which are a virtual certainty IMO), the most likely 3some is
Jade/Cathy.

Sidenote: I am actually rebuilding a CHICK route from scratch ahead of the Ep.5 and just got to the part where you can reject Jade in the class. I've actually never seen these screens b4 as I've always chosen "Let her continue" every time:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy crap! She's gonna kill me in EP.5 when I stand her up for M&J :ROFLMAO:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Agreed. Outside of M&J and various combinations of the HOTs (which are a virtual certainty IMO), the most likely 3some is
Jade/Cathy.

Sidenote: I am actually rebuilding a CHICK route from scratch ahead of the Ep.5 and just got to the part where you can reject Jade in the class. I've actually never seen these screens b4 as I've always chosen "Let her continue" every time:

I've seen evil beings, of the coldest hearts, but none compare to you, monster

Reactions: tomcat13

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
This never happens in the game... Are we seriously now having full pages of debate over something that never happened in the game :WaitWhat:

Even if it did happen, Tommy is a bro's before ho's type of guy clearly. Dude barely acknowledges his own girlfriend you think he's going to cuck a DIK pledge because of some piece of ass? You also seem to be forgetting that Maya is his step-sisters lesbian girlfriend :KEK:
yeah i never saw that in the game i played the game 4 times fist time was for fapping 2nd was me playing for the story other 2 is fapping again trying other route never saw that

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jade/Cathy.

Oh so that's what happens if you turn her down everyday is a new experience :LOL: I guess you just need to watch when you turn up in her class there is nothing that she can throw at you :p

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I did reject her in one route and she never was angry at me, maybe that guy fails all the talks in that class? :unsure:
How could anyone fail that class with Rebecca Karen Johnsson, 19 years and two months old who wants to be a librarian?

Speaking seriously maybe it depeds if you lean her on until that point or not. I've never tried it that deep myself.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When going on a second date with Jill I wish mc gets the chance to clear things before having sex with her :

Dear Jill,
I am single.
This is my first year in college.
I had sex (or sexual encounters) with Josy, Maya, Sage, Quinn, Riona, Camilla, Mona, Sarah, Melanie, Envy, (Lilly, Brandi and Rose) ... and Bella and Jade.
I have a sexting affair with Cathy.
I have the best time of my life.
We can have sex but please ... don't expect me to give all this up ... :devilish:

I would feel sorry if mc would have to cheat on Jill in the later game just because he gets no option to clear things first.
(I remember how Melissa reacted in AL when she heard that mc also dated Megan, which was part of the main story.)

• Sad
Reactions: Dashxp4k
4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes