Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I did reject her in one route and she never was angry at me, maybe that guy fails all the talks in that class? :unsure:
Incorrect. That's the reaction even with a perfect score.
screenshot0030.png
How could anyone fail that class with Rebecca Karen Johnsson, 19 years and two months old who wants to be a librarian?

Speaking seriously maybe it depeds if you lean her on until that point or not. I've never tried it that deep myself.
If peops are getting different Jade reactions then that is a possibility since I've never discouraged her advances prior to this event on this route (or any route).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 672427

If peops are getting different Jade reactions then that is a possibility since I've never discouraged her advances prior to this event on this route (or any route).
I've turned down Jade on several runs (DIK, CHICK and a mixed run) and that's always been her reaction. She's does not take rejection well.

Reactions: Tumai

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 672427

then the only thing I can think off is maybe you did agree with Derek when he says "we are here because.... vaginas" or maybe is really the whole leading her on to reject her later because there is no way for her to fail you if you are passing the classes... in any case I never did get that reaction lol
(and I have always refused her advances with my mc in the chick route)

• Angry
Reactions: baka and Mormont

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I've turned down Jade on several runs (DIK, CHICK and a mixed run) and that's always been her reaction. She's does not take rejection well.
That's how it is coded for the Major Choice in episode 3 :

Code:
show screen majorChoiceScale
menu:
    "Take it further":
    "Stop her":
        $ ep3_acceptedJade = False
        ja "You should spend the time left in this class reading and be {b}quiet{/b}..."
        ja "That way I might not fail you..."
If mc accepts her and takes it further but doesn't make a move on her in episode 4 (= date), there is no negative reaction. She just leaves.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Are you out of your mind ? Cathy's sleeping with Stephen. No way would Jade accept to be intimate with Cathy, at least not anymore. And she would even less want to have a threesome.
I agree a Jade/Cathy threesome is a stretch. She clearly values Cathy as a friend, and there's no indication anything sexual has happened between them before. I don't see Jade risking their relationship (on top of everything else!); that was the whole reason she never verified if Stephen did sleep with Cathy.

That said, we've already seen that Jade can be unreasonably vindictive where Stephen is concerned. If an opportunity came up where she was pissed at Stephen and wasn't worried about damaging her relationship with Cathy (or that relationship was ending anyway), I could see Jade going for a threesome. She'd no doubt tell herself that if Stephen can screw around with Cathy, she can too.

Reactions: Tumai

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I don't think there will be an animated sex scene with Stephen. Those scenes are expensive and they are best invested in mc having sex with girls or in some of the main or side girls doing lewd stuff alone or with other girls.
Even Derek does not get animated scenes. It's only the mc and the girls since this is what the main audience expects and wants.

If a threesome of Cathy, Jade and Stephen would be part of the story, we would likely see a picture or photo of it but not more.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Are you out of your mind ? Cathy's sleeping with Stephen. No way would Jade accept to be intimate with Cathy, at least not anymore. And she would even less want to have a threesome.
Was going to post that. Doubt Cathy would it. Hell i think she may even get pissed (she is kinda hothead) if she find out the protagonist is flirting/having phone sex with Cathy. :unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
"How could anyone fail that class with Rebecca Karen Johnsson, 19 years and two months old who wants to be a librarian? "

And you forgot that someone wanted her to be a veterinarian, and that person was her dog ;)
I didn't, but it started getting a bit fuzzy. Dogs and cows, mothers and grandmothers... Heck, it's been almost six months already lol.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
If a threesome of Cathy, Jade and Stephen would be part of the story, we would likely see a picture or photo of it but not more.
Unless I am badly mistaken, I think people r talking about an MC/Jade/Cathy threesome here. No Stephen.

I could see it. In may fit Jade's character. Revenge and control - take away Stephens object of desire (not convinced he is in an affiar with Cathy or just dreams/roleplays in his head, otherwise why is she looking on swyper in the bathtub) for Jade herself and her "stud."

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I had this sorted but wanted to see all scenses and rewards so ... deleted them wthout making backup <facepalm>
Isn't there 2 places where saves are stored?1 in game folder and the other one in app,but if you don't have them maybe only one because even if you deleite the one's in game folder you can still load game from the app one's,I tried it with another game because wanted to start from scratch but kept seeing the saves,till i found them in app menu but this was another game,if you need any save let me know,I'll be glad to help and friday UPDATE :)) Also you can download the Mod for this game where you unlock all gallery and scenes(go page 1)

Reactions: fiamin

Dec 20, 2019
Well you can't really rule that out yet it may play a future role in the story and Troy for all we know may have a part to play in certain storylines.
Maybe Troy IS Chad's gay partner? ;) I feel bad for Chad as when he was beating up MC he was actually crying.

Well, they may let MC join alone because there is uneven number of DIKs
Don't think that will happen. Nick's maggot brother will always be a DIK even though he has dropped out. Doubt they will replace him.

I wish to see more of Lily after that teaser render.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Maybe Troy IS Chad's gay partner? ;) I feel bad for Chad as when he was beating up MC he was actually crying.

Don't think that will happen. Nick's maggot brother will always be a DIK even though he has dropped out. Doubt they will replace him.

I wish to see more of Lily after that teaser render.
So troy likes wearing panties :ROFLMAO: that's some pretty kinky stuff there ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes