Dec 20, 2019
It's certainly one of those possibilities whatever it was Chad received in that note it was enough to get that emotional reaction out of him it's either the guy he has been seeing or pictures of him using steroids which would finish him and his reputation with both cases.
You are right. There are two possibilities. I must not get the gay and steroids thing mixed up together. Two different things.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How many saves have you all prepped?

I have:
All the way chick -> Isabella / Jill
All the way DIK -> Sage (party) -> Sage
Neutral -> Maya (dorm) -> threesome
Maybe will do another All the way DIK -> Sage (party) -> Jade (friendzone path)
or one without ordering fro the restaurant (you never know if whether using their services has consequences)
I have 104 total saves, but these are just at certain key points along my main path, which is basically one where I've done everything I can to get closer to all LIs and finished with Neutral affinity and CHICK status. I also stayed with Bella, accepted Jade's proposal, and went for the threesome with Maya and Josy.

As for Major Choices, I went with these:
  • Didn't fight Troy
  • Accepted Quinn's menu number
  • Spoke to Steve
  • Didn't fight the Jocks
  • Partied without limits
  • Let Jade go further
  • Smoked weed
I have a feeling that all of us are going to end up having to do redo from scratch as we realize that some decision we thought was trivial completely fucks up our paths
Yeah, right now I'm sticking to the path I want and making the choices I want. How that will turn out in the end is anybody's guess at this stage and I'll probably have to speed-play the whole thing when the game is completed to get the ending I really want, much like with AL.

Also wouldn't surprise me if DPC really ups the ending count from AL. I think there were just over 20 in that one and I could see this one having upwards of 40 or 50 different ending iterations based on the sheer number of choices in this game compared to AL.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I see, so the routes are:
-Maya & Jossy
-Sage and the THOTS
-Jill
-Bella

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I see, so the routes are:
-Maya & Jossy
-Sage and the THOTS
-Jill
-Bella
As far individual pursuits go, yes, although at the moment you can go for all at the same time, but don't yet know how or when this will end and you have to narrow the field.

el69

Oct 1, 2017
How many saves have you all prepped?

I have:
All the way chick -> Isabella / Jill
All the way DIK -> Sage (party) -> Sage
Neutral -> Maya (dorm) -> threesome
Maybe will do another All the way DIK -> Sage (party) -> Jade (friendzone path)
or one without ordering fro the restaurant (you never know if whether using their services has consequences)
hi can u share them?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You are right. There are two possibilities. I must not get the gay and steroids thing mixed up together. Two different things.
Thing is I'm not sure about the gay theory either the phone call Chad has at the gym makes me think otherwise unless it's some sort of creepy fetish they have. Or if it's a girl she is some kind of beast compared to Sage :LOL:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
It's certainly one of those possibilities whatever it was Chad received in that note it was enough to get that emotional reaction out of him it's either the guy he has been seeing or pictures of him using steroids which would finish him and his reputation with both cases.
There r certainly two possibilities. The thing with the steriods tho is that, unless he was stupid enough to shoot up in front of an open window very recently, he would not think it was the MC. The circle of people who could have taken the photo should be so small that he would know exactly who it was.

Dopers are pretty much never caught "in the act" like that, be they cyclists, bodybuilders, Baseball players or olympic swimmers - they get caught via testing. But granted these are the Jocks we are talking about. :p

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Thing is I'm not sure about the gay theory either the phone call Chad has at the gym makes me think otherwise unless it's some sort of creepy fetish they have. Or if it's a girl she is some kind of beast compared to Sage :LOL:
Or not. He can have some kind of fat girl fetish and his secret girl is Linda or something. Hahahahaha

The gay theory is... Plausible, but i do think it's a girl, maybe someone he should not be dating because of rep or something like that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Or not. He can have some kind of fat girl fetish and his secret girl is Linda or something. Hahahahaha

The gay theory is... Plausible, but i do think it's a girl, maybe someone he should not be dating because of rep or something like that.
Chad being gay is too easy because it's the most convenient way to get him out of the way of the MC when going for Sage.

We already know that Sage, for whatever reason, is finding it tough to let go of Chad, so having him not be gay would keep him in the picture and would make it more interesting to really have to work for Sage if there's a chance they can reconcile.

Dec 20, 2019
In AL, if you fucked with any of the girls, Megan will leave you right? I didn't really explore that. I hope he does not do this with Jill or Isabella.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In AL, if you fucked with any of the girls, Megan will leave you right? I didn't really explore that. I hope he does not do this with Jill or Isabella.
Whichever girl survives the fire, yes, they leave you if you have sex with anyone else during or after the cabin trip.

I think it's highly possible we might see this kind of thing again because I think that most, if not all, of the LIs aren't going to be too happy about some of the things the MC has done with other girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes