f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I think it depends on wheter you stayed at the party or went back to Maya? I went back to Maya so the Jacob/Derek/Arieth plan never came up. I'm pretty sure that after his confrontation with the Feminazis he said something about meeting the threesome requirement. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
If you refer to hell week :
There is no threesome requirement for hell week, just teacher, feminist, outdoors ...
(But Maya may have one for Scavenger Hunt.)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Perhaps it's just me, but I'm not sure Chad being gay would make it easier for Sage to dump him than if he were banging some other chick.

I mean yes, it obviously means he's never going to give Sage what she is craving so in that sense it is good news for the MC. But by the same token it means Sage might not feel the personal sense of betrayal she would if Chad really had rejected her for some other girl. So I could see all sorts of dramatic mileage to be had out of Sage trying to help/protect/support Chad and thus still refusing to officially hook up with the MC.

Is that really easier than just letting Sage show up the competition?
I suppose there could be an angle where she feels sympathetic towards him and has to wrestle with being his beard to help him, or break with him to be with the MC which could cause friction between her and the MC, and there would be CHICK and DIK choices where the MC can either support Sage's decision or pressure her to choose him over Chad.

I seen far less likely theories going around … not saying this one would happen...

But seeing how devasted the mc was with the whole m&j situation and the blow that gave him... just imagine if its his ex gf doing chad that would bring him close to complete meltdown :ROFLMAO:
The sadist streak in DPC; giving us promising relationship prospects, then shattering them with gut-wrenching drama. :cry:

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Yeah Zoey is a good possibility just imagine the reaction Sage sends the MC to check up on Chad yet again and the MC sees Chad with Zoey damn that would be some twist if he pulled that off.
Think someone already did. With a Mall, anal, and public sex. ;)

Reactions: Mormont

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In AL, you can screw around with any and every girl you like until you get to the beach house (which was C.4 iirc). If you continue to do so after that, you lose the happy endings for Missy and Megan - but can still get the bittersweet endings. Where there is a hint of reconciliation at the ashes ceremony.

For the other main LI (Rena), you can pretty much screw around until almost the very end of the game and still get her happy ending - I believe the BaDIK equivalent of that will be Sage.

You can also get a relatively good ending with a side girl in AL (the ex). I believe this will likely also be available for Jade and for Quinn.

As for the two LIs you are specifically most concerned about, We may have reached Jill's equivalent "beach house" point of no return as early as C.3. To get her happy solo ending we might have to go back and choose to not go meet Bella at the library.

Bella is happy that we are dating Jill and is more than fine listening to our tale of M&J, so her happy solo ending shouldn't be closed yet. I believe her point of no return will come if/when MC inserts his D into Jill. If we do that, there is no coming back to Bella, we'll likely have to let Jill go before that point to get a happy Bella (IMO).

These are just my own working theories though, so don't go rely on it or anything. :p
I agree with you on Sage. Quinn as Anna would be an interesting idea, too.

To me, it feels like the big Episode 4 reconciliation scene with Maya and Josy ought to be the point-of-no-return for their relationship; having gone through all that drama and agreed to 'follow their hearts,' they will be hurt if the MC fools around with other girls afterwards. Hopefully Episode 5 will clarify this situation, since the end of Episode 4 wrap-up is rather ambiguous.

(I do still think it will be possible to pursue individual relationships with them, but if so each would still look askance on the MC seeing other girls.)

For Jill, I suspect staying with Bella will be okay, but continuing to make moves on her is likely to end badly. My guess is that the PoNR for that relationship will be somewhere between the start of date #2 and the end of date #3, and definitely before Jill's much anticipated sex scene. As she says, she is uncomfortable with all the unwritten rules, so I suspect she will want (or just ask for) a formal commitment before she sleeps with him, and woe betide any MC who breaks it.

For Bella, I have no idea. She is clearly not bothered by the MC pursuing other girls, but she also insists that she sees the MC as nothing but a fling for her. By the time she is willing to consider a real relationship with the MC we will probably know more of her backstory and can get a better sense of how she might handle rivals.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Just my opinion I think you know who is very bothered but doesn't want to show it.

Edit....Just thought of something else after a while. She's also probably thinking that the two of them would make a pretty strange couple if it got serious and in her own way she's just trying to protect this kid that makes her crazy with desire and may even be falling for by the look of that picture. That's why I like these two so much. (y) :love:
48622528303_b7d80073c1_o.jpg

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When speaking about relationship in the previous posts : Do you consider ingame (short time) relationships or good ending (long time) relationships?

It took DPC 4 episodes to move ca. 2 weeks ingame. If the game runs for a total of 12 episodes at that speed, mc will be in his 2nd month in college when he already gets his good/bad endings like mc marries Jill and they lived happily ever after ...

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
So after Ep.5 drops, who is going to avoid the forums for fear of spoilers
- Not at all?/Don't care about spoilers
- Until after finishing 1 route?
- After finishing several routes?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
If you refer to hell week :
There is no threesome requirement for hell week, just teacher, feminist, outdoors ...
(But Maya may have one for Scavenger Hunt.)
Right, give me a second while I facepalm myself.

So D-man fucked a) a Feminazi and b) outdoors. Check and check.

Da man!!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
When speaking about relationship in the previous posts : Do you consider ingame (short time) relationships or good ending (long time) relationships?

It took DPC 4 episodes to move ca. 2 weeks ingame. If the game runs for a total of 12 episodes at that speed, mc will be in his 2nd month in college when he already gets his good/bad endings like mc marries Jill and they lived happily ever after ...
I was speaking about long term relationships.

It's always possible the episodes will cover longer time periods as the MC settles into college life (and his new jacket?), since each individual day will likely be less important. That said, there's no way DPC will live long enough to finish the game if it takes us through all four years of college, so at some point I think the story is going to have to extrapolate the MC's future from his choices up to that point.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But what will quinn gain by fucking chad? What i can see Quinn is trying to sell her self to anyone that means Chad will need to pay her for the sex.

If u looking for lots of drama in this then i will say Heather.
I did say it probally wont happen …..

But just look at it from this way it would crush Sage a lot knowing it be quinn so that's why I made that statement

Now heather can be a option to fuel the rivalry with the jocks and diks

I gues we have to wait and see

Mar 16, 2020
I did say it probally wont happen …..

But just look at it from this way it would crush Sage a lot knowing it be quinn so that's why I made that statement

Now heather can be a option to fuel the rivalry with the jocks and diks

I gues we have to wait and see
Don't forget convo between Sage and Quinn at the car wash. They have some plans together and i don't think Quinn still will not dare crossing Sage that way.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Don't forget convo between Sage and Quinn at the car wash. They have some plans together and i don't think Quinn still will not dare crossing Sage that way.
Yes I did play that part as well … that's why I clearly said probally wont happen lol

But that both those options would make for a lot of drama so just looking at a drama point of vieuw it would make sense

storywise it wont make sense again I said it probally wont happen ;)

Mar 16, 2020
Yes I did play that part as well … that's why I clearly said probally wont happen lol

But that both those options would make for a lot of drama so just looking at a drama point of vieuw it would make sense

storywise it wont make sense again I said it probally wont happen ;)
I understend u first time that this will not happen. I m just giving few arguments that this will not happen and that u are correct

Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes