GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
Yeah Zoey is a good possibility just imagine the reaction Sage sends the MC to check up on Chad yet again and the MC sees Chad with Zoey damn that would be some twist if he pulled that off.
I just don‘t remember how this Zoey looks likey Heck, I can‘t even remember that she is our MC‘s ex lol.

Does anyone have a snap of her perhaps? Help out a brother recollecting the memory from his shitty brain.:rolleyes:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
:WaitWhat:
Do you have to be on a specific path for her to appear? In which Ep. is she mentioned?
Sorry for asking, I seriously do not remember having seen her.
The MC will describe his relationship with her when he has lunch with Isabella in Episode 3. Zoey appears in the narrated flashback.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
:WaitWhat:
Do you have to be on a specific path for her to appear? In which Ep. is she mentioned?
Sorry for asking, I seriously do not remember having seen her.
You see the pictures and here the story when you talk to Bella in the cafeteria when you have the option to buy her lunch

Edit - Beat me to it. Teach me not to refresh the page before I type

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Seriously guys. And I mean seriously because this is a serious matter that shouldn't be taken lightly.

What kind of teacher dresses like that? Tell me where and I want to become a student again :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In High School i had a teacher that dressed closely like that. She was a really hot blonde, i remember all the guys in class would basically be drooling while she was there. She teached biology.

Good times.

Oh, to be on-topic, i hope the point of no return for the relationships in this game is less "ethereal" than it was in AL. I do hope we have a moment with each girl when we choose to get into a serious relationship.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh, to be on-topic, i hope the point of no return for the relationships in this game is less "ethereal" than it was in AL. I do hope we have a moment with each girl when we choose to get into a serious relationship.
Could probably come down to the kind of choices we've already had; go to X or go to Y. If you go to X, it ends the Y relationship and vice-versa.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes