NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Glad I spoiled it, Thanks for the info probably will skip this ver. for now if there is no all the way scene yet with Bella or Jill , it's because of my poor internet connection at home and I download games at a high speed internet cafe but all are closed right now, And I don't think it is worth it to download 2 GB patch for 2 days straight if there is no cherry on top scene with both Main girls yet
any spoilers you can share?

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Glad I spoiled it, Thanks for the info probably will skip this ver. for now if there is no all the way scene yet with Bella or Jill , it's because of my poor internet connection at home and I download games at a high speed internet cafe but all are closed right now, And I don't think it is worth it to download 2 GB patch for 2 days straight if there is no cherry on top scene with both Main girls yet
How far do you go with Bella?

Dec 27, 2018
Maybe a dumb question but any ideas on how to erase your gallery/rewards progress?
I want a fresh Season One to explore before I move on to Season 2

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
damn.... almost a half of the fucking year and.... we still can't fuck Jill , just kissing...
Even in reality virgin prude girls are the hardest one to get but can easily get by the next guy once they already taste what sex feels like and become a slut, that's why I prefer Bella or Sage over her, and I think you'll have to wait for 1 more

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Fucking Isabell and Jill with complete game :love: (y) for that Dev is not adding sex scenes with them :LOL:
I would love to see Jill + Isabell with MC Fucking Together:love:(y)And ending with Creampie both

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes