santicks

Oct 20, 2018
Anyone know how to get the last scene with Isabella in the sauna, it's the only one i'm missing. Or even a save right before??

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Im only missing first Ep5 scene. Anyone got it?
You shold be nice to Riona on the previous episodes and I guess you should have been using Quinn's restaurant? Also, at Ep4 party, you shouldn't have shut her up by saying DIKs only. Can get the best result with that
Anyone know how to get the last scene with Isabella in the sauna, it's the only one i'm missing. Or even a save right before??
Bella should like you, you should be able to call her Bella for that I guess.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Has the replay bug been fixed ? I've had a bug both in version 3 and version 4 where there are some replays I can't click on. Has this been fixed, or even acknowledged ?

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
is there something wrong with the mega link of v0.5 cause my download speed is very low on thise one, and my download speed is fine withe the update files only, but since i used mod on previous version i wanted to ddl the entire game to start fresh.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToxicStar

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
I can exchange save in sauna for saves for 1,6 and 7 scenes :) Sorry but everybody want help bun no one want to help :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes