5p1der

Jul 30, 2019
So when i click on message with sage this error appears
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_bella.rpy", line 84, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 74, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 79, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 80, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_bella.rpyc", line 84, in script
  File "C:\Games\Cheatbook\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\Cheatbook\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_bella.rpy", line 84, in <module>
  File "C:\Games\Cheatbook\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Cheatbook\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Cheatbook\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Games\Cheatbook\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Games\Cheatbook\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Games\Cheatbook\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Games\Cheatbook\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Games\Cheatbook\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Games\Cheatbook\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 74, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 79, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 80, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 80, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.0
Sat May 30 03:32:33 2020
Any solution it would be really helpful :)

Knight Court

Apr 10, 2020
Maybe this was asked before but more then 3200 Pages is a bit much:

We all know that the Dev made some really bad choices in the Story of Acting Lessons that ruined his Reputation for many Players and in many Discord Servers - and the Start Dialog of this Game seem that he like to be unclear about Stuff that might happen.

So i wonder if some "surprising" Story Events like in Acting Lessons will appear in this Game too - so this is a Question to the Players who already played this Game and i am aware that the bad Story Elements happend near the End of Acting Lessons but i wonder so i ask before i spend Time with a Game that might be something like his other Project.

I am sure that there were Players who didnt care or enjoyed the Events in Acting Lessons so its okay for them - i am not one of those and my Experience in a few other Discord Servers shows me that many People arent either.
So this isnt an Attack or somewhat in that way - just a Way for me not to be dissapointed again by a Game that was really well made until that Events.
It indeed has been asked before. This one it’s like 6 Feet Underground and Lost- they all die in the end.

poyatiesa

Feb 17, 2019
How can i edit Swyper so that i'm able to keep chatting with a girl? The save i got from here doesn't have Nicole on, and i want to keep chatting with her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes