Knight Court

Apr 10, 2020
Lol. It is true. That game has left me scarred for life AL I mean.

Spoilers...

I am now almost positive (and definitely paranoid) that Bella is the wildcard in this game (hope I am wrong) (like a certain redhead from Acting Lessons we all know). And I am now betting that she might be keeping her husband captive in that locked room, I mean he is never there and no one talks about him.

I really don't want this situation to end up like AL cause I am never gonna play one of his games again. They are very good and immersive, and for that reason they fuck you up in the head. :)) I am serious. I really hope it would not come to a situation where you have to save Maya or Josy from a ... If you know what I mean.. That would break me for real.

So please don't go down that route.

Anyways. Good release.
Who here played Dark Castle? (Not AVN in the least.) In DC you fight your way through dungeons to win booty (old school booty), all to face and fight the black knight. Upon victory you become the black knight. And yes, I have a reason for bringing this up which I was about to get to if you’d stop mentally interrupting me. In Bella’s secret room, is not her husband but the MC that came (sic) before you. The spoil of winning Bella’s heart is ... you win her undying attention in her cell.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I loved the update, it's still the best game of this genre by far.

but i find it shorter then previous ones, i don't know if it's because of the path i chose (i have 6 scenes missing, gotta wait the cheat mode to unlock them).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes