p22

Jun 21, 2017
On my first try with my netural path, I got all scenes exempt one in hot tub that required Massive Dick score, and for some reason I never got Cathy scene when you drive her home.

It is interesting that between my Neutral save that split at the end of episode 3, one path going with Sage and other with Bella, that in both cases content for Episode 5 was almost identical, with no notable differences.

Funerals

Oct 24, 2019
Um, Badik isn't working for me on mac. Only happens with this game, seems to instantly crash. I download, extract, run, press open when prompted by mac. App closes, I open again and this happens. Any solutions?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Anyone knows what is needed to unlock Cathy scene in Episode 5?
I had with her Swiper scenes in earlier episodes and drove her home in episode 5. But that just ment we agreed to end internet activities.

What am I missing?
That happend only once for me and that was on Maya/Josy path.
Affinity and status dosen't seem to matter and on every playthrough (where ur only friends with M/J) MC can decide if he want to continue with Cathy

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

It's an obb release because the game is now too big to port in a single apk file (thank you Java) and it would not be easy for most people to install. (especially if you've got limited space on your phone)

READ the installation instructions !

UPDATED: 29 May, 2020
Download it here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation process
1. Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). They both are included in a ZIP file.
2. Extract the files from the archive
3. Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
4. You will also get from the zip file a folder usually named in.time2fap.[game_name] Move this folder to Android/obb
You should end up with Android/obb/in.time2fap.[game_name] when done correctly.
5. (Give the game storage permission if needed)

You can now launch the game.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
For android users if you edited your saves like me for money etc they'll work tested and confirmed so have fun if you used mods and you have saves from modded version they'll not work start a new game
Can you make parts of this its still big
You mean 1,63gb is big cmon dude what are you usin Galaxy young?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I agree about the tub scene being hot. I think fucking Tommy over is probably a bad move. Perhaps if he quits the Frat or does something really stupid, but the DIKs family code is pretty clear. Fair chance we get to DP Elena with John(?) though.
U mean stupid like breaking the DIK secret code and blackmail Jade for money, if mc showed the sex-tape

Reactions: Darkmetal

always86

Mar 19, 2020
downloaded the game again and cant even play because my save´s were using mods wow
Same. How does one upload saves to a 5.0 version?
You have to install a clean version of the game including 5.0 content. Then reinstall the mods. Careful not to install the ‘gallery’ part of the mod as this stops you from seeing the episode 5 gallery content. Also make sure you make a copy of your save folder before reinstalling.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I agree about the tub scene being hot. I think fucking Tommy over is probably a bad move. Perhaps if he quits the Frat or does something really stupid, but the DIKs family code is pretty clear. Fair chance we get to DP Elena with John(?) though.
It would be a massive dik move, fitting for my playtrough lol and we are moving in that direction, it will happen eventually, it's just a matter of time.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
U mean stupid like breaking the DIK secret code and blackmail Jade for money, if mc showed the sex-tape
That would probably do it. But that’s a big speculation. Of course I imagine someone will make that reveal at some point, so it’s not a bad guess. Pretty avoidable if you just don’t confess to fucking her though.

jimmarshal

Nov 29, 2017
You have to install a clean version of the game including 5.0 content. Then reinstall the mods. Careful not to install the ‘gallery’ part of the mod as this stops you from seeing the episode 5 gallery content. Also make sure you make a copy of your save folder before reinstalling.
But what if i just want to upload saves with episode 4 complete and play episode 5 normally? do i need the mod?

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
For android users if you edited your saves like me for money etc they'll work tested and confirmed so have fun if you used mods and you have saves from modded version they'll not work start a new game
You mean 1,63gb is big cmon dude what are you usin Galaxy young?
Nope it's not big I have 42 gb remaining but I get limited data to download btw you didn't understand what I was saying , I'm saying that put it in parts so that in can download in 2-3 days as per convenience and then extract it to original size

always86

Mar 19, 2020
But what if i just want to upload saves with episode 4 complete and play episode 5 normally? do i need the mod?
If you used the mod to get the content it would appear yes. I understand what DPC is saying with the warning however, it seems a bit silly to lock you out. That said I wonder if the mod is why the Jill + Bella stuff works on the ‘wrong‘ paths.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes