ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I hope that the mother is still alive, it would really suck if it's just some boring inheritance ( and it would make no sens , how in the fucking world would he receive it now instead of when she died ?)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm really looking forward to see how Quinn's plans for the girls plays out in future updates. I'm curious how much Sage is aware of what's going on though. Is she aware of the plan to pimp out the HOTs and just letting Quinn corrupt the girls or is Quinn doing it all behind her back with the help of Camila and Mona?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I hope that the mother is still alive, it would really suck if it's just some boring heritage ( and it would make no sens , how in the fucking world would he receive it now instead of when she died ?)
because MC birthday coming, he had to reach the proper age to earn his heritage. yeah MC is probably gonna be fucking rich

• Thinking Face
Reactions: italianstallionxxx

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

It's an obb release because the game is now too big to port in a single apk file (thank you Java) and it would not be easy for most people to install. (especially if you've got limited space on your phone)

READ the installation instructions !

UPDATED: 30 May, 2020
Download the non-modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake]
Download the modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy’s Walkthrough and Cheat mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation process
1. Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). They both are included in a ZIP file.
2. Extract the files from the archive
3. Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
4. You will also get from the zip file a folder usually named in.time2fap.[game_name] Move this folder to Android/obb
You should end up with Android/obb/in.time2fap.[game_name] when done correctly.
5. (Give the game storage permission if needed)

You can now launch the game.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Wait, can you help me; I am not able to retrieve my old Android save to the new v.5.0 ported by you. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks for all the work though

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
because MC birthday coming, he had to reach the proper age to earn his heritage. yeah MC is probably gonna be fucking rich
Mc was already 18 years old, so it's his 19 birthday, and in both cases he would have been informed by the lawyer before that, i think that would be just lazy writing.
If Dr Pinkcake want to make it better he can make it so that the mother faked her death because of her family pressure and payed the hospital to lie to her husband about her death, so she is still alive.
Or he could make it that his family from the mother side, want to reconnect with him (grandparents, aunts and uncle, cousins) and from that he start a relationship and they can give him a part of the family wealth.

An inheritance from nowhere would be lazy writing.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Poeple keep mentioning the champagne, did i miss something at the party? Is it related to the josy/maya route?

kays

Jan 4, 2018
anyone an save end of version 4? mine dont work the ones linked in the main thread dont work aswell

zenbns

May 29, 2020
Do you need to be massive dik to unlock the second, third, and fourth episode 5 scenes? The ones between the Rinoa scene and the Sage one.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
You need to be more than friends. You get a extra dance scene with both when you get the champagne.
thanks, probably playing as a dik will prevent me from getting a lot of scenes with them, but even if they reject me they still have feelings for the mc, i think that in a neutral/chick route you will get a polyamorous relationship with them while as a dik you will lose quite a bit of spicy content but with the right choices you might be able to get one of them back.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Mc was already 18 years old, so it's his 19 birthday, and in both cases he would have been informed by the lawyer before that, i think that would be just lazy writing.
If Dr Pinkcake want to make it better he can make it so that the mother faked her death because of her family pressure and payed the hospital to lie to her husband about her death, so she is still alive.
Or he could make it that his family from the mother side, want to reconnect with him (grandparents, aunts and uncle, cousins) and from that he start a relationship and they can give him a part of the family wealth.

An inheritance from nowhere would be lazy writing.
meh , you suggesting full on argentine soap opera with the mother being alive bullshit, which is worse, than a little laziness.
and unless the family from the mother side, has connected to may be Jill, or others, it is a waste of time bring them into the story. there is already too many storyline, so it has to conect some how to main story.
MC getting money, and becoming rich, also fit more to the story. especially now.
but we will have 5 month to speculate

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes