• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It's been known MC's mom was coming from a rich family. Him getting a possible inheritance that may have been hinted on Ep 1 is lazy writing? But her going 007 James Bond with crazy twists, faking death etc. is good writing?

It was never stated that her mother's side contacted him or his father. It was clearly stated MC's mom left his family to be with MC's dad, and she died giving birth. They probably hate MC and his Dad, cuz she's dead because of them. If it wasn't like that, they wouldn't let the memory of their daughter suffer from poverty growing up. Now they have no reason to contact them after 18-19 years, except she had a will that they couldn't find any way around it, and were obliged to abide the will.
Could be that MC's moms parent or grand parents while on their death bed started to worry about their immortal souls or some mental bs like that and how they treated their own flesh and blood so they added the kid in the will. Dumber things have happened in real life. Think of all the people who go through life and do bad stuff and when they realize that death is here they reflect and try to get righteous. Happens every day. I agree that it's lazy writing to give the MC money especially after we just yelled at Rusty for using his Dad's money but meh. Not my zoo, not my monkeys. Just a theory, have to wait and see.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I don't think people give enough credit to the REAL best character in this game
BEST. BRO. EVER.

It's funny, but also always is there to help the MC when he needs it. After the discussion with Maya and Josy, he hugs the MC without any joke. He's such a great character.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope that the mother is still alive, it would really suck if it's just some boring inheritance ( and it would make no sens , how in the fucking world would he receive it now instead of when she died ?)
Naw, she dead.
If you consider the scene in episode 3 where mc stays overnight in Jill's bed and she humps his arm while asleep, the event between Jill and Bella might have been a sleep-humping-accident, too. We don't know.
Holy shit this update was like 30 minutes long! And he spent 5 months on it! And still no progress with bella. LMAO.
30 minutes?! Did you even bother to read the text or did you just skip straight to the fapping, because it should have taken an hour at least if you actually paid attention.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
You have all the rights to be pissed off since you are one of those 6000 patreons throwing him money every month. Because you paid for it right?
Wtf dude
going off what you're saying, almost nobody on here is allowed to comment on the game lol. A lot of people found this update a little lackluster, and whether he payed for it or not he's allowed to voice his opinion

D

Deleted member 2305772

Can anyone else not get the episode 5 full save to work? I have done this before but have no clue what I'm doing wrong.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It may be a matter of semantics, but I think Episode 5 would have been better as the end to Season 1 than the start to Season 2. It feels more retrospective than forward looking.

Plus, all the sex scenes work better as dessert than breakfast. Or is that just me? I hate mornings.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
to answer your last question, yes you are the only one :p. Also i hope everyone know, that you can kiss good bye to your friendship with Derek if anything will happen to his sister. seems to me, even if peoples not like the duo, everyone like Derek as his best buddy, yet some how, you all mising the constant warning from him :D

Last edited:
Reactions: flippityflop
4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes