sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i got this weird feeling that i'm the only one who thinks that 0.5 was not as good as the previous ones..... still good but something was off..... =/​
Nope, I liked episode 3 and 4 more than 5. Something felt off for me too.
That being said, it is still a great update and better than 99% of other game's updates.

Reactions: ohhiimfox

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The save isn't working for me, no clue why. Did Dr. Pink Cake change something?
Do you use any mod? I tested the save on another PC with no persistent file whatsoever and everything unlocked as in the pictures with the persistent file.

D

Deleted member 2305772

Do you use any mod? I tested the save on another PC with no persistent file whatsoever and everything unlocked as in the pictures with the persistent file.
I don't use any mods, what page does the save appear on for you?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Your not by a long shot. Go back about 5-10 pages and there is a whole bunch of us that were disappointed
I still haven't played it,but my hopes weren't too high seeing the little time they took to make it and also people were hoping for too many things.I think this update was just to calm us before the storm :)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The painting minigame has a small issue where sometimes when you hover over the start point it instantly fails.
The pancake minigame has an issue where you can flip in the green zone, but get 0 points.(I recommend making a quicksave/quickload with Unren if you want a perfect score)

yeah when its episode 6 coming out?
This is a joke right?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I don't use any mods, what page does the save appear on for you?
there's 2 saves 1 in the game folder the other one is on renpy folder,just look for the game,renpy folder is in app(plz someone correct me for renpy folder not to sure)

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes