TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
So I finished the 0.4.2v on Android but now have downloaded the pc 0.5.0v, I tried copying the save files from my android saves to the PC saves, but each time I load the files, an error pops up? How to fix this? Also when I try to use the save file shared in this forum into the game saves similar error occur, is am I missing something? Also can anyone brief me about what is this persistent file is? A lot of people are speaking of it and I believe many like me don't know about it. Thanks in advance

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
i dont understand why separete game on dik and chick path. obviously dik path is most interesting . dont want replay whole game just for scene with Jill(not interesting for me) and Maya - Josy path
He explains the whole thing in the beginning, its all in the attitude and actions. I actually like the slide, I don't necessarily think it represents real life, but it shows how we become certain type of people based on our actions.

DIK path is mostly about being a party guy, one night stands, uncomplicated relationships. CHICK path is going to, probably, be more commitment, love, etc. etc. (eventually anyway). Neither is better or worse than the other, depending on what you want out of the game.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
i dont understand why separete game on dik and chick path. obviously dik path is most interesting . dont want replay whole game just for scene with Jill(not interesting for me) and Maya - Josy path
It is your personal opinion, and i respect it. :) But in reality Dick path is not more interesting, you can fuck 1-2 more side girl, but that is all. in the beginning you are forced for a little Dick becasue you can't sneak peek at girls other wise, but i usaly sneak pek and role back, and pick the other opinion, in the first 2 chapter. from chapter 3 this goes away, and you just get a dick point for doing it, and you can balance things with , not cheating on test, and other decent behaviour.
Neutral/Chick is the way. and you can still stand up for yourself with couple of Dick decisions, but world is not black and white, and pure dick or chick is very black and white, in my opinion :)

Dec 19, 2019
So... This theory that I am going to talk about now I think is unlikely to happen, but I want to keep it registered.
Maybe the blond guy you see talking to the red guy at the preps party could be MC's maternal grandfather, the suit looks the same, the hands and chins are similar, and the blond guy's eye color is the same MC's mother's eye color.
Wouldn't it be the first time that DPC made such a match in the game, what was the chance for MC to have a relationship with Josy and Maya at the same time?
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png

screenshot0006.png

Of course, I can be completely crazy.
"Not every story has to have significance, ya know? Sometimes uhh, sometimes a story is just a story. You try to read into every little thing and find meaning in everything anyone says, you’ll just drive yourself crazy. Had a friend do it once, wasn’t pretty, we talked about it for years. And not only that, you’ll likely end up believe something you shouldn’t believe or thinking something you shouldn’t think or assuming something you shouldn’t assume" -- Mr. Hippo

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It is your personal opinion, and i respect it. :) But in reality Dick path is not more interesting, you can fuck 1-2 more side girl, but that is all. in the beginning you are forced for a little Dick becasue you can't sneak peek at girls other wise, but i usaly sneak pek and role back, and pick the other opinion, in the first 2 chapter. from chapter 3 this goes away, and you just get a dick point for doing it, and you can balance things with , not cheating on test, and other decent behaviour.
Neutral/Chick is the way. and you can still stand up for yourself with couple of Dick decisions, but world is not black and white, and pure dick or chick is very black and white, in my opinion :)
I have a save on both, pure DIK and CHICK, with all 3 branches in EP4. As well as continuing them through EP5.

I think he is going to have to modify how he does the slide otherwise we are going to run out of boxes before we finish this thing.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
Is it necessary to do the watering of the plant in episode 4? cuz i missed and what reward and consequence ill get if i do that?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
So... This theory that I am going to talk about now I think is unlikely to happen, but I want to keep it registered.
Maybe the blond guy you see talking to the red guy at the preps party could be MC's maternal grandfather, the suit looks the same, the hands and chins are similar, and the blond guy's eye color is the same MC's mother's eye color.
Wouldn't it be the first time that DPC made such a match in the game, what was the chance for MC to have a relationship with Josy and Maya at the same time?
View attachment 677773
View attachment 677774

View attachment 677775

Of course, I can be completely crazy.
"Not every story has to have significance, ya know? Sometimes uhh, sometimes a story is just a story. You try to read into every little thing and find meaning in everything anyone says, you’ll just drive yourself crazy. Had a friend do it once, wasn’t pretty, we talked about it for years. And not only that, you’ll likely end up believe something you shouldn’t believe or thinking something you shouldn’t think or assuming something you shouldn’t assume" -- Mr. Hippo
Being the grandfather of the MC, supposedly he should not look a little older, it is still a good theory

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I don't know if it happened to someone else I have all four fighting skills to the max. And when I fought Caleb, I had a full life, I missed a move and he killed me more than half my life in one hit, is it possible or is it a bug?
well you open your app and go to the fighting game there will be a skills tab you have to have played all free roam to gain skill points defeating the opponent jock and via leveling there, I defeated caleb very easy.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Decided to replay from the beginning wanted to say Dev I know I've thanked you time and time again but Thank God For Brandi that overheard cam angle of that heart shaped booty priceless Dev Perfection.:giggle::whistle: why couldn't we take a bite off that ass.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm surprised not too many people are discussing what looked like Jill taking a photo of Bella's locked door and what that was all about

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
em i tried all options on Josy's sex scene in episode 5 but it still says 50% in scenes gallery... is "Ass Job" a thing or she just say that she's not comfortable
You must lack some flag.
Is it necessary to do the watering of the plant in episode 4? cuz i missed and what reward and consequence ill get if i do that?
It gives rep with bella (positive doing good and negative doing bad).

Reactions: Abcdefinition

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I'm definitely thinking we're going to start seeing some sizeable time skips with the next chapter.

I really have no interest in spending the next 8-10 episodes in a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if the

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perhaps episode 8 will be a time skip to Thanksgiving break with the RHG inviting Sage's "friends" to his ski chalet in a thinly veiled attempt to network with Jill and Rusty's parents, and MC's grandfather.

Josy/Maya end up dragged along as MC's "plus ones."

Sage in a tight fitting parka Yum.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes