resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Just post here this. To note there is no secrets from dad or mom, just no details other than "important" and "about mom" either, so plenty space for assumptions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Esp``

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
The MC's Mom was likely shunned by her family after she ran away to be with Neil, and the feeling was likely mutual. If that were the case, then why would Neil think there's any danger in his son going to the college of his Mom's possible namesake? I don't see Neil having any reason to believe that the MC would be found out, or that the Burgmeisters (if it is them) would even care if they did find out about him.
This is rich, presumably big family we're talking about. Even if Lynette's father disowned her after the runaway, there's always a possibility that some influential granny disagreed, some did support her, some didn't but the risk of revealing the fact in this course of events is high enough. Why not simply supervise choosing another college for MC just in case?
Some sort of power grab for them? or getting Sage out of the picture.
Yes but how exactly Sage hinders them? It's rhetorical, because obviously there's too little info. So far, however it's Quinn who are capable of something like that but M/S are not mentioning her at all. Just relationship between Chad and Sage which somehow were preventing from something all this time. Is Sage mentioned some sort of arrangement of her with Chad besides personal matters?
Just post here this. To note there is no secrets from dad or mom, just no details other than "important" and "about mom" either, so plenty space for assumptions
Speaking of crazy theories, how about this: MC's mom is fucking alive. A shame though that while "it's not something to talk about over a phone" fits, "I feared I would forget about it" doesn't fit at all :D

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
If I had to choose between these top 5 girls it would be so hard to do right now. Lots of things I like about each of them. But I am a fool for redheads so sage would squeak out on top. But not by much. Would be a photo finish between the 5 of them. Who is you guys favorite side chick( not one of the main 5). I like the striped envy. I think that's her name.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I like the nerd girl (Magnar's girlfriend) and want to hate fuck Heather (Tommy's).

Reactions: Tumai

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
If we have a lot of crazy theories about the maternal origin of MC, then I don't want to stay out.
The mother of MC did not die in childbirth, but her health state was serious. So they sent her for experimental treatment. After years of experiments, they managed to save her, just that she turned out like this ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I also think that in BaDIK, DPC will make an exception and MC will get a good portion of maternal love.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
To early to predict. Maybe DPC likes Jill more? Do you know what Polyamorous is? Means more than one love/partner. Maya/Josy/MC is a perfect polyamorous budding relationship. I just cant see having 5 LI's and only intending one of them to have a "Happy" ending. Heck we haven't even had sex with all of them yet and your already writing them off.

Not meant as criticism but you might want to wait a bit..... JS
Perfect is a strong word. Read literally anything about polyamory and the first rule, front and centre is always about
honesty and transparency. Doubly so for any situation where everyone is involved rather than just side pieces.

They both cheated to be with MC and now are lying about their motivations, hiding feelings and not communicating with each other in the slightest. Yeah it’s a new thing but all they’ve ever done is lie.

Both are harbouring much grander feelings for MC that they share with him but not each other. If we look at this as a legitimate poly relationship it’s starting in about the worst way I can think of. It’s not beyond salvaging but perfect?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Agree with you but unfortunately there are vibes that this will be the trademark DPC drama that may or may not make complete sense (ie recent Quinn) and you have no control over in episode VI or VII. The game opens with the MC saying he and his dad didn't have much, but he was happy back then (pre letter in this case) and that they had each other. Some of his conversation with Jill, in her bed and especially in the new episode about how bad being cold is when you have no money, give some concern that he will be upset finding out he always should have had money and thus good insulation, working heater/water, etc. The MC may then take it very poorly and have issues with his father. Even more daddy issues than he already has going on with Tommy.
That opening monologue might be more telling that it seemed at first read. I always looked at it as being about the DIKs and other people he would meet at college and how they will become his new family, but there are parts that could also refer to the possible lineage of his Mom.

"Family. My Dad once told me family was more than blood relations. Being related doesn't necessarily make you family. Family are the people who support you in your choices. Family will help you grow. Family doesn't give up on you in times of need. Family are the ones who love you for you, whoever that may be. Even if you lose your family, or your family loses you. Don't stop. Find new ones to love and somwehere else to call home."

Since this is a retrospective monologue, it's possible these lines refer to the reveal about his Mom that we will get later and his dealings with the rich family that his Mom came from. Then there are those other lines later on that you pointed out:

"Either way, I was happy back then. We didn't have much, we...erm...we had enough."

Sounds like he's remembering a simpler time before he knew the truth and maybe even points to an issue with his Dad withholding the truth since he hesitates when talking about him, almost as if he was about to say what their relationship was like back then compared what it's like when he's giving this monologue.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Perfect is a strong word. Read literally anything about polyamory and the first rule, front and centre is always about
honesty and transparency. Doubly so for any situation where everyone is involved rather than just side pieces.

They both cheated to be with MC and now are lying about their motivations, hiding feelings and not communicating with each other in the slightest. Yeah it’s a new thing but all they’ve ever done is lie.

Both are harbouring much grander feelings for MC that they share with him but not each other. If we look at this as a legitimate poly relationship it’s starting in about the worst way I can think of. It’s not beyond salvaging but perfect?
I don't think that's correct. The three of them did all cheat on each other, but since then they appear to have been honest. We get a whole scene devoted to the three of them explaining their concerns and thoughts and deciding to communicate more and do lots of things together.

The only time we get an indication that someone concealed their true feelings is if the MC talks to Josy after the three agree to be just friends. In that case Josy admits she wanted to try for something more but felt she couldn't do so when Maya and the MC felt otherwise. That may foreshadow trouble between Maya and Josy in the friend route, but I don't see how it's a problem in a scenario where she did speak her mind to Maya and the three of them are now a group relationship.

We'll have to see how things play out before we know if the three of them really are communicating properly, but at least to me they seem to be on the right track.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes