ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Question for my american brothers, how normal is to enroll into college if you can't afford it and need help with your tuition? Because that sounds fucking stupid.
very common...people get 10's of thousands bucks school debt in the U.S for same education i got here in Canada for free..i think its a pyramid scheme down there ;)

Reactions: Mytez and Oddball2k

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Thats what most do. Can take people years and years to pay off student debt, I know people who are in their mid/late 30's and are still paying it off. I believe student debt is most of the debt in the US, or at least a huge percentage of it.
Or if you have exellent results in high school or at college you can apply for a scholarship which would cover the tuition ... still you have to pay rent and live but tuition is the highest part of the costs ... I could not have afforded college if not for a scholarship.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Looks like i'm happy to be a Brazillian having a good university for 100% free or like my sister paying a student debt in 5 years only.

Sep 21, 2017
I'm not playing best girl favourites here but MC being with just Jill can't possible be that boring, she at least enjoys talking to MC and opening up. Bella, just Bella, would get quite boring if she doesn't start opening up soon because she's not one to mince words.
I kinda like a girl/woman like that....quiet and aloof but once you get down and dirty she's more hornier and dirtier than you are! ...mmmmmm bella.....I would love a real milf like that and get her preggers----what kind of excuse would she use on her husband? :devilish:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I played first chapters of DIK really loved it, then i look up what autor already made. I downloaded, played and finished Acting Lessons and it crashed me like rock. Now i have fear to actually play this one .........
I feel you. I finished playing Acting Lessons yesterday. It's a good game with loads of life lessons and many gut punching moments. No normal man playing that game will come out unscathed.

As for Being a DiK I plan to create different save files per girl. I can't trust the CAKE. It's a LIE !

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
there was a movie from the 80s or 90s about college a college student getting free tutitio or straight As, if his roommate committed suicide
Don't remember that movie. But there are hundreds. BaDIK is reminding me of some classics like Revenge of the Nerds or Porky's.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It`s not free,nothing is,we pay for it through taxes
Yeah, but that's the point of taxes: to be used for the betterment of the people - education, health and social care etc.
And if you are paying taxes and then you need to also pay for everything else - what's the point of the state then?
But we're going off-topic.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Honestly, fuck Maya's parents, I'm assuming they are the ones helping her scholarship as much as they can. So why the fuck send Derek there too? That's wasted money. Maya will have to whore herself because of them, and Derek. Fuck Derek, he's a maggot but not a brother.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Honestly, fuck Maya's parents, I'm assuming they are the ones helping her scholarship as much as they can. So why the fuck send Derek there too? That's wasted money. Maya will have to whore herself because of them, and Derek. Fuck Derek, he's a maggot but not a brother.
what if Derek got there on a scholarship? the story about picture girl could be a clue

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Did you notice we're always talking about Maya's parents but, basically, we only know about her father? I'm not sure Maya ever mentioned her mother and she isn't on pics.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK - here is another theory.

Maya and Derek are twins. What if Derek is older and their mother, while giving birth to Maya, passed away and, after that, Maya's father felt resentment for her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, but that's the point of taxes: to be used for the betterment of the people - education, health and social care etc.
And if you are paying taxes and then you need to also pay for everything else - what's the point of the state then?
But we're going off-topic.
Actually the primary purpose of taxes was border security...
Not everyone will go to college not everyone will use social healthcare(it`s more expensive when gov does it - even the most honest one,simply because they have to hire the middle man who will collect and redistribute)despite paying for it.

But yes it`s an off-topic af.

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes