name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Honestly, fuck Maya's parents, I'm assuming they are the ones helping her scholarship as much as they can. So why the fuck send Derek there too? That's wasted money. Maya will have to whore herself because of them, and Derek. Fuck Derek, he's a maggot but not a brother.
tell us how you really feel ;)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I dont think that being on the menu is a requirement of being a part of HoT`s which is what Maya wants
Well, it wasn't required for DIK's candidates to be electroshocked but Her Royal Bitchiness forced Maya to do it.
You can tell yourself whatever you want but Quinn is evil - much more evil that we saw by now.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Did you notice we're always talking about Maya's parents but, basically, we only know about her father? I'm not sure Maya ever mentioned her mother and she isn't on pics.
Maya mentions her mother when she shows you first picture, one with her and knight derek and she's quite surprised about you not mentioning your mother, which shows in her reply ; "no...mother?", so i'd assume their mother is alive and well.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Maya mentions her mother when she shows you first picture, one with her and knight derek and she's quite surprised about you not mentioning your mother, which shows in her reply ; "no...mother?", so i'd assume their mother is alive and well.
I'll need to check that. Thx.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, it wasn't required for DIK's candidates to be electroshocked but Her Royal Bitchiness forced Maya to do it.
You can tell yourself whatever you want but Quinn is evil - much more evil that we saw by now.
We have very different definition of evil.
It was Quinn who used the taser,Maya`s job was either to convince him to come or get him there

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
But you need her for the core plot of the game. I wouldn't mind if the game was just a bunch of dates with the girls without any of the DIK stuff, but it's not, and she's needed for it.
Yeah Quinn is responsible for some of the Dik stuff, the cliffhangers, Sage and Maya progress, and the takeouts. But hopefully she doesn't have any involvement with Jill or Bella. Idgaf about Josy though, sorry vir_cotto.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Yeah Quinn is responsible for some of the Dik stuff, the cliffhangers, Sage and Maya progress, and the takeouts. But hopefully she doesn't have any involvement with Jill or Bella. Idgaf about Josy though, sorry vir_cotto.
It would be funny if Josy finally becomes relevant by being accepted into the college, then proceeds to end up like Maya, being manipulated and becoming a takeout special. Then Tommy buys a takeout special without knowing he's fucking his step-sister.

• Wow
Reactions: vir_cotto and Nevu

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
We have very different definition of evil.
It was Quinn who used the taser,Maya`s job was either to convince him to come or get him there
Maya's job WAS to bring MC to DIK's party but she didn't know that. Instead, Quinn told her she needs to seduce MC while Quinn will electrocute him. Why? Because psycho bitch simply wanted to humiliate both.

From dialogues, we can see that Quinn simple despise Maya - for no reason - simply because she is mentally deranged.

You know, forget Leah - at least she had some agenda. Quinn is Harley Quinn - chaotically mad.

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes