jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Major (DIK) Choices :
ep.1 - Beat up Troy
ep.1 - Get the number of Quinn's restaurant
ep.2 - Mini-mart : Ignore Steve
ep.2 - Gym : Fight the Jocks (enables Caleb below)
ep.3 - The Pink Rose : Party without limits
ep.3 - Gender Studies (Jade) : Take it further
ep.4 - Roof : Smoke weed
ep.5 - Fight Caleb (requires : Fight the Jocks above)
ep.5 - Hit Tybalt
So "major choice scale" has only 24 points and by the end of 5ep we're already forced to cut 9 of them off. By cutting only two more which might be possible in the next episode it could mean losing entire affinity side provided we were choosing the same direction every time. I'm calling it a simple hint to expect 12 episodes, plus maybe some epilogue episode w/o any affinity choices.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
  1. Tommy does seem like he's being set up to be the big bad of the game, so perhaps he will try to do something to sabotage the MC
  2. I don't think this game will cover the entire 1st year for the MC given the rapid pace things have been happening in just the first 2 weeks. We'll probably just get the first few months, or at some point we'll skip to the winter time or the the following spring.
  3. Doubtful. Tommy might try to get Quinn to help if he ever calms down and tries to patch things up, but they'd never team up with the Jocks.
  4. If you fought him, possibly.
  5. Only if he's straight and feels he made a mistake, but that doens't seem likely.
  6. I hope not. Hopefully none of the HOTs will really suffer terrible consquences and they'll just be able to move past it.

Let's be fair though, there's some "big" reasons why those 3 are more popular. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cheers man,well this time jump you refers,i think about that too and i think the game in two possibilites for the game:
1- As you said the game will have some time jumps,so the game will be the entire college but with time jumps and some text explain what happen in mean time.
2- it will only last one year in game and the a ending explain what happen in the entire college + what happen to the mc and his girl or girls if you plain in maya and josy route.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We don't know the first but 2nd is explained very clearly by Lily or DIKs, don't remember which. Before that year, the winner would get a personal stripper for the night since they hired the girls from The Pink Rose before. How far can he go with her would depend on her and him, it's simple. Don't you have at least one girl in mind that would do the same with MC or Derek? There would be a shit ton of options for MC and Ashley for Derek... Maybe Camila for him too... Sadly, we can't know the rest.
But hey, if you play your cards right, you can still get Lily as your personal stripper for your reward hehe
I know you won't see this, but I'm going to respond to it anyway.

The previous year, the reward for getting the most points was a personal stripper from the Pink Rose because the DIKs hired the Pink Rose girls to be at their party. This year, they arranged for the HOTs to be there and although there are certainly some HOTs who could have agreed to be a personal stripper or even more than that for the prize winner, we don't know if that was going to be the case this year.

Also, whether the MC wins or loses the Hell Week points, he got his reward by the fact that he gets to be with 5-6 women in one night, so who needs a personal stripper after that marathon session? :ROFLMAO: We might also never see or know anything more about this prize because the DIKs have bigger things to worry about right now, what with cleaning up their mansion and the impending fallout from the Cathy pic, so they could easily forget about it.

cheers man,well this time jump you refers,i think about that too and i think the game in two possibilites for the game:
1- As you said the game will have some time jumps,so the game will be the entire college but with time jumps and some text explain what happen in mean time.
2- it will only last one year in game and the a ending explain what happen in the entire college + what happen to the mc and his girl or girls if you plain in maya and josy route.
I think the 2nd one is more likely. This game being about the MC's crazy 1st year at college and how it set his life on a certain path is more likely than jumping into events and moments from different years.

Reactions: Templar Knight

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So "major choice scale" has only 24 points and by the end of 5ep we're already forced to cut 9 of them off. By cutting only two more which might be possible in the next episode it could mean losing entire affinity side provided we were choosing the same direction every time. I'm calling it a simple hint to expect 12 episodes, plus maybe some epilogue episode w/o any affinity choices.
Not every episode has 2 choices. Ep.4 had only one and maybe later episodes won't have a major choice at all. We don't know yet.

It will be interesting what happens if we do more than 12 DIK choices, if then the DIK bar is shortened from the right side?

Oct 4, 2017
Ok I must be blind, can somebody help me out? At the beginning of episode 5, starting from this screen, where exactly is the suit you need to find? The walkthrough is no help.

Untitled.png

Sorry if this has been asked before, but well, I could read the entirety of wikipedia in the time it would take to read this thread start-to-finish

• Angry
Reactions: gdpe359

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
Ok I must be blind, can somebody help me out? At the beginning of episode 5, starting from this screen, where exactly is the suit you need to find? The walkthrough is no help.

View attachment 680945

Sorry if this has been asked before, but well, I could read the entirety of wikipedia in the time it would take to read this thread start-to-finish
Bottom arrow, man, and then enter the room on the left

DRX03

Apr 16, 2020
okay so heres my rant.hopefully these game developers will see this.

great game,fun engaging story line however this bullshit of either being a complete pussy or a dickhead doesn't make the game enjoyable... Knowing your choices could mean you miss out of some scenes...ITS JUST STUPID!

do you see ps,pc,xbox games offering a story line where you will miss half the scenes?no.talking about real games not these adult sex games

these games should be more engaging and be just that...a GAME.. have challenges like brawler or something on the keyboard to do too unlock a sex scene rather than hoping you might get a scene based on past choices.
Ever heard of until dawn??

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
The soundtrack of this game is simply awesome, but I noticed that on the more or less official soundtrack playlist on YT songs of episodes 4 and 5 are missing... So I decided to search for them and to collect them on a proper playlist which I just uploaded .
It contains all the new songs from the last 2 episodes such as the 2 songs by Meizong, Bare Weed (rooftop with Quinn's ass), Driving Rock (carwash), Just Peaching (library with M&J), Suspense5 (Dik mansion trashed) and of course all the other background music. Unfortunately I couldn't find anywhere on yt Emily Ventre - All the pieces, the 2 songs by Jantrax and Down - The night. In case someone was interested:)
Also, kudos to the dev for using Bella Ciao, as an italian pizza and pasta boy it made me so fucking proud, Dpc showed once again he has good taste

HooPyDood

Feb 22, 2020
It's cool to see all the debates, arguments and predictions here. Though you all have interesting thoughts, I must remind you to put your faith in DPC. Trust that the story will be close to perfection, that he will make all the right decisions on how the plot will play out. If you need any reassurance, think of Acting Lessons. It has easy the best storyline for an adult game ever. All you complaining about how you don't like some characters development, just be patient and trust that it will all make sense in the end.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hate this game) After each update, this music gets stuck in my head for 3 days!
I was kind of hoping he would get some different ones or if he is just sticking with certain songs for certain scenes and characters it seems 'all of the pieces' going to be Bella's theme.

Reactions: Venefica Malefica

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I haven't been following this thread at all, but I'm going to assume everyone is now aware of the locked room at Bella's and what appears to be inside. If you aren't then the first spoiler tag is for you. Everyone else should click on the second spoiler.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Not every episode has 2 choices. Ep.4 had only one and maybe later episodes won't have a major choice at all. We don't know yet.
Thanks, cap. That's why I said "might". What I meant is that system kinda tells us that we're close to the midpoint. I don't think that DPC have plans about changing the affinity system and yet we've got 2 major choices in the last ep. Both were about hitting someone to a 4 in total of 9 so far which is fairly boring, I hope we'll see something more complicated in the future updates (probably some more drugs taking incoming anyway though).
It's cool to see all the debates, arguments and predictions here. Though you all have interesting thoughts, I must remind you to put your faith in DPC. Trust that the story will be close to perfection, that he will make all the right decisions on how the plot will play out.
It's highly unlikely that DPC will make any significant changes about current episodes so it's more than fair to evaluate them for what they are right now. Thus nothing in the future episodes will change their flaws, which is fine. It's fine to like this game and still be able to point out any kind of flaws, calm your fanboism down, please.
If you need any reassurance, think of Acting Lessons. It has easy the best storyline for an adult game ever. All you complaining about how you don't like some characters development, just be patient and trust that it will all make sense in the end.
It was alright but pretentious as fuck and far too grim for an adult game in the opinion of many. So yeah, nice reassurance :HideThePain: Personally so far I like this game much more than AL.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

View attachment 680945

Check for down directions in the corridors.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Earlier in the game you get a choice where you can choose to warn her about Quinn or do something else (i dont remember, but it doesn't matter). The choice leads to nothing and she doesn't change her opinion about the tuition at all (and you dont get any relationship points either if im correct). I would assume that she would find out about the tuition thing anyways some point in the game.
Actually it does lead to a short scene of Maya approaching Sage at the HOTs pool. She doesn’t get to say much because Quinn interrupts. This decision is almost certainly going to have an impact down the line (it’s specifically noted in the official walkthrough). There are other moments like this that I would imagine are being tracked in the background but won’t pay off until later chapters.

Another example I can think of is Derek and Camilla. He asks if it’s foolish to pursue her. I think this answer will likely play in to Derek x Ashley later on. Similarly the way you treat Ashley in the Steam room will probably have an impact. Possibly one of the reasons she is crying in episode 5 (others being finding out about the prostitution and Derek fucking the feminist).

i think the major decisions will impact the MC while the more minor ones will impact others.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes