• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Uhm... Maybe something similar to what happened when Jill slept with MC? If I remember correctly, the MC woke up with his hand between Jill's legs... Maybe Jill has some vivid dreams and once Bella woke up with Jill's face between her boobs?

DPC, we need a detailed flashback, please! :KEK:
Personally, I feel like that whole interaction was about more than just something Jill did in her sleep. The fact that Bella says "I thought we had an understanding" after Jill says "It's not gonna happen again" seems to suggest they both agreed to stop doing something with each other, because Jill's "night humping" is not a conscious decision and so she can't exactly decide to stop doing it.

To have an "understanding" with another person to not do something would imply that they were both conscious participants, and the way they looked at each other felt like they were about two seconds away from locking lips had Bella not broken their gaze by turning away.

I'm 99% sure he was talking about Burke cause when he saw the video of you having sex with Burke's wife Jade, he immediately used his only "DIK vow of secrecy" thing on you and said he's 100% sure about his decision. He wants to protect you from Burke
He invokes the "secrecy" code if Derek has sex with the old techer too, so that doesn't really have anything to do with Burke.

Reactions: TundraLupus

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
It's not new per se. There has been speculation that Burke was heavily involved in the prostitution side (but not the actual drug supplier/cook) since C.1 when his pinstripe pants were spotted in the toilet that Quinn and Roina had just exited from. This is also linked to the alledged free tuition carrot that a glory hole business could not possibly pay for.

Darkmetal actually posted a step by step guide on how theoretically it could be put together a long time ago. I was able to locate his short re-summary of it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-2944#post-3362494

I think the theory is even stronger now after the Mona/Burke scene in C.5 - Quinn letting Burke partake/explain what is required for the tuition possibly.
Scene of mona and burk in the ep5? I didn't see any of that, what did I miss?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Scene of mona and burk in the ep5? I didn't see any of that, what did I miss?
It happens after the scene with Camila. When you're on the ground floor looking at the stairs, hit the arrow that appears at the bottom of the screen and you'll turn to the front door where you see Mona storm out of a room on the left. Camila comes out from the bar to go after Mona and Burke then exits the room that Mona was in.

screenshot0045.png screenshot0046.png screenshot0047.png screenshot0048.png screenshot0049.png

Last edited:
Reactions: murphy88

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Personally, I feel like that whole interaction was about more than just something Jill did in her sleep. The fact that Bella says "I thought we had an understanding" after Jill says "It's not gonna happen again" seems to suggest they both agreed to stop doing something with each other, because Jill's "night humping" is not a conscious decision and so she can't exactly decide to stop doing it.

To have an "understanding" with another person to not do something would imply that they were both conscious participants, and the way they looked at each other felt like they were about two seconds away from locking lips had Bella not broken their gaze by turning away.

He invokes the "secrecy" code if Derek has sex with the old techer too, so that doesn't really have anything to do with Burke.
Ah didnt know that, though it could still be Burke since he's the headmaster and you fucked a teacher. For some reason he didnt want Mr X finding out about you Sage so I wouldnt be surprised if he wanted to protect you from the same Mr X

thesroman

Jun 5, 2020
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I bought this game off steam along with acting lesson and came to this website due to the walkthrough and mod. I am sorry if this is not allowed or has already been posted:
Is there a way to get EP5? (Steam doesn't have it)... I saw that the moderator has posted EP1 to EP4 (on the 1st page for free)?

Again sorry if this isn't allowed. Would eventually buy it when it comes on steam (to support the developer) but need to play it if its available.
P.S.I have official steam version only

Last edited:

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone else think Sage being in Jill's piano room has some deeper meaning? Sage also tells Tybalt off in one of Jill's rooster posts. Or maybe I'm looking too much into it?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I bought this game off steam along with acting lesson and came to this website due to the walkthrough and mod. I am sorry if this is not allowed or has already been posted:
Is there a way to get EP5? (Steam doesn't have it)... I saw that the moderator has posted EP1 to EP4 (on the 1st page for free)?

Again sorry if this isn't allowed. Would eventually buy it when it comes on steam (to support the developer) but need to play it if its available.
Individual episodes will not be available on Steam and DPC's recent status update clarifies that:

I wanted to address a few common questions that I've gotten this last week.

My answers to these questions are:
  • Steam gets full seasons, not individual episodes.
  • Steam saves aren't compatible with the Patreon version, vice versa.
  • You can't patch the Steam version, you will get errors.
  • The Steam walkthrough, pressing 'g' key version, is exclusive to Steam during development.
  • The walkthrough will be released sometime during June. I'm currently trying to optimize the development by getting episode 6 up and rolling, render-wise, and finding time to write the walkthrough.
The only way to currently play this episode is to download the full 8GB Ren'py version of the game via the link in the OP, but Steam save files are not compatible with it so you'll have to play the entire game again from scratch.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone else think Sage being in Jill's piano room has some deeper meaning? Sage also tells Tybalt off in one of Jill's rooster posts. Or maybe I'm looking too much into it?
She did mention to the MC after their sparring training that her parents tried to get her to play classic instruments, so maybe it's just a nod to her upbringing.

And don't worry, you can never look too much into this game. ;)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
her father was at the party, maybe she was a prep at some point, or the families know each other

Reactions: victoryroad

thesroman

Jun 5, 2020
The only way to currently play this episode is to download the full 8GB Ren'py version of the game via the link in the OP, but Steam save files are not compatible with it so you'll have to play the entire game again from scratch.
Thank you for the reply but that post only has till v0.5? (the one on the main page of this thread?)
Is this the one with episode 5?

thesroman

Jun 5, 2020
Yes, 0.5.0 is the full season 1 (eps 1-4) plus episode 5.
Thanks would download it. Thank you for your quick replies.
And although I bought it just last week and played it this week.... I would be fun to play again with scrappy's mod (as steam version crashed when I applied it but I somehow manage it to work later when playing Ep4 so many choices weren't ideal).

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Personally I think Maya was not handled right. She got a lot of focus in the first few episodes but since the "twist" at the end of the third her character feels shallow to me.
Since ep2, Maya, is portrayed as the vulnerable sweet little thing the MC is supposed to protect and comfort all the time. Quinn bullies her, Sarah and Melanie mock her, she has a shitty relationship with her father, she must hide her relationship with Josy, she worries about Derek's cheating, she can't deal with the pledges sexual list, she's insecure with the MC because she never felt attracted to a boy before and the list goes on...

I mean she basically spent the whole episode 4 crying and trying to apologise and AGAIN in ep5 the MC has to comfort her because she felt jealous over the fatherly love Josy received from her father. It feels like the MC has to be the "Ken Doll". We don't really see new sides of her character and she clearly lacks moments when she genuinely bonds with the MC and actually offer real support in return.

By comparison, Sage is introduced as the typicall Girl Posse but she has shown hidden depths. The relationship feels more balanced and organic not only because they are actually bonding on several points (guitar lessons, sex-games, mutual dislike of Dawe, romantic issues...) but also because they comfort and support each other. The MC gave her the affection and the attention chad didn't provide and act like a confidant. On her side, Sage spent the whole ep4 helping and warming the MC up. She's more equal and far less needy. Even the whole fuck buddy things become more and more tender and romantic, showing a real progression.

Same thing for Bella and Jill. They share more activities ( Tennis, Yoga, music, cooking, real dates...) and the MC has to be more mature and subtle with them. They have vulnerable side but the MC doesn't have to act like a big brother figure (actually it's the opposite). Their past and connection is also more intriguing.

The fact Maya has to share his plot with Josy don't help either.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks would download it. Thank you for your quick replies.
And although I bought it just last week and played it this week.... I would be fun to play again with scrappy's mod (as steam version crashed when I applied it but I somehow manage it to work later).
A word of caution on using scrappy's mod. If you intend to play future episodes by getting them from this site, the scrappy mod will not work with the future updates and any saves made with the scrappy mod are not compatible with an unmodded version of the game.

So I would recommend that you have two versions of the game; a modded one and a clean, unmodded one. Play the game unmodded first and make all the saves you want, then go back and play the modded version and make separate save files for them.

Reactions: thesroman

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Since ep2, Maya, is portrayed as the vulnerable sweet little thing the MC is supposed to protect and comfort all the time. Quinn bullies her, Sarah and Melanie mock her, she has a shitty relationship with her father, she must hide her relationship with Josy, she worries about Derek's cheating, she can't deal with the pledges sexual list, she's insecure with the MC because she never felt attracted to a boy before and the list goes on...

I mean she basically spent the whole episode 4 crying and trying to apologise and AGAIN in ep5 the MC has to comfort her because she felt jealous over the fatherly love Josy received from her father. It feels like the MC has to be the "Ken Doll". We don't really see new sides of her character and she clearly lacks moments when she genuinely bonds with the MC and actually offer real support in return.

By comparison, Sage is introduced as the typicall Girl Posse but she has shown hidden depths. The relationship feels more balanced and organic not only because they are actually bonding on several points (guitar lessons, sex-games, mutual dislike of Dawe, romantic issues...) but also because they comfort and support each other. The MC gave her the affection and the attention chad didn't provide and act like a confidant. On her side, Sage spent the whole ep4 helping and warming the MC up. She's more equal and far less needy. Even the whole fuck buddy things become more and more tender and romantic, showing a real progression.

Same thing for Bella and Jill. They share more activities ( Tennis, Yoga, music, cooking, real dates...) and the MC has to be more mature and subtle with them. They have vulnerable side but the MC doesn't have to act like a big brother figure (actually it's the opposite). Their past and connection is also more intriguing.

Good analysis. Sage, Bella and Jill definitely feel like more balanced & stronger characters than Maya (and Josy too tbh) who just don't offer anything apart from being needy and their rather shallow relationship that came out of nowhere.

I'm especially surprised by Sage who definitely seemed to be the most generic girl in the first episode but now she is one of my favourites. Her relationship with the MC has been handled the best so far, it feels more realistic and has good progression.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018

exactly ,this what i talk about relationship between,MC and Sage,they both suffered betrayal, sage demonstrated as well as the empathy mc for the suffering that both were going through either the guitar sections or sex games, besides the dialogues between them are more open and more sincere and also if you are on the dik route, you note that both combine making fun however and with everyone, that's why I think the best route is hers.Maya and Josy for me died after she omitted to the mc about relationship between them.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes