kghky

Oct 13, 2019
I have completed these three rewards in mixed, so that I have completed all the current rewards,
But I still don’t know how to unlock these two scenes

3.3.png

3.4.png

3.5.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just finished the episode 3 and starting the 4, but im the only one who feels that the MC is bitching too much about the Jossy and Maya thing? I mean yeah i was surprised too and all but is not like he wasnt fucking or trying to fuck a lot of girls too.
Yeah, it's bit of a double standard on his part.

"I was falling for you Maya, but I was also falling for you Josy, and yet you two were in a relationship with each other that I didn't know about while I was trying to sleep with both of you! Well, I knew Josy was in a relationship, and even though I knew that I still went for her, but that's beside the point. And sure, I may have fucked Camila in the ass through a gloryhole, got a blowjob from Riona through the same gloryhole, made out with Sage a couple of times and got a titjob and blowjob from her, made out with the librarian Bella a couple of times, arranged to have a date with Jill, and am putting the moves on our gender studies teacher Jade, but dammit, I really thought I had a future with one of you!"

View attachment 683120

How not to love her, without a doubt one of the best characters

Her smile :love:
And those dimples. :love: Soooooo cute. :giggle:

Ah, be still my beating heart. heavy-black-heart_2764.png

• Haha
Reactions: Nercoz

Snooky

Jan 19, 2019
I posted you a screenshot of what those two scenes were. Heather at the HOTs house and Rose at the Pink Rose.
For Heather scene you must stay at the end of episode 3 at Sage. Chat with Heather in the free roam at Sage' house upstairs in the living room. Cover her with the blanket. Then she will go to her room in the bottom floor. Peeping on her will unlock the lewd scene.

For Rose scene in the Pink Rose you have to stay at Derek's dorm at the end of episode 3. After talking to Rusty, Derek & Tommy during your free roam in the Pink Rose, Rose will appear by the bar. Talk to Rose to end the free roam. If you have DICK or neutral affinity and choose to party without limits at episode 3 at the Pink Rose, she will offer you a private dance. Getting a dance from Rose will unlock the lewd scene.

Snooky

Jan 19, 2019
I have completed these three rewards in mixed, so that I have completed all the current rewards,
But I still don’t know how to unlock these two scenes

View attachment 683408

View attachment 683409

View attachment 683410
For Heather scene you must stay at the end of episode 3 at Sage. Chat with Heather in the free roam at Sage' house upstairs in the living room. Cover her with the blanket. Then she will go to her room in the bottom floor. Peeping on her will unlock the lewd scene.

For Rose scene in the Pink Rose you have to stay at Derek's dorm at the end of episode 3. After talking to Rusty, Derek & Tommy during your free roam in the Pink Rose, Rose will appear by the bar. Talk to Rose to end the free roam. If you have DICK or neutral affinity and choose to party without limits at episode 3 at the Pink Rose, she will offer you a private dance. Getting a dance from Rose will unlock the lewd scene.

Reactions: kghky

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I've noticed that the slideshow of "main page" images change when a new chapter is added (or at least they did between Ep. 4 & 5). Can these images from past chapters be accessed somehow? They seem like they ought to be in the gallery (though I know they aren't).
You can modify the header.rpy to show both the old and the new slideshows by adding 1-2 lines of code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nercoz

Dec 25, 2017
Ah, Bella..

I wouldn't say the content with her seems rushed. Well, apart from that random first kiss - that kinda came out of nowhere.

At the end of episode one MC notices that even though she scolded him for his actions, she cared more about him than she let on.

Episode 5 kind of added to the image I had of Bella. I believe she had a wild side during her college time, partying and fooling around. I wouldn't say she went full hoe (I'm looking at you, Arieth!), but I definitely think she's had her fair share of fun. At least until she met her hubby/Jill's sister (I like that theory too) and things got a bit more serious. That's why she says "I know boys like you, you're only after one thing", she most likely had similar experience(s).

Later on, her husband/Jill's sister kinda contained her wilder side, or she learned to discipline herself for their sake, but she never really stopped being, well, her. Boy, just imagine all that crazy, wild, passionate sex :PogChamp:

With that in mind, she was alone for the past 3 years, without having anyone to help her release all that wild/sexual energy, which is why she's so "weak" to MC's advances. And MC apparently picked up on that which is why he's more bold with her than with other main LIs. I got that feeling even before I started thinking about it.

Yes, she's married, and she showed that cheating on her husband does pose a big deal for her, but the craving is too strong to fight. Plus, we don't know what the hell happened, and why James left/on which terms, so maybe, deep down, she feels like he ain't coming back and that's why she is more open towards MC.

There's a lot more I have on this, but I don't want to bore y'all to death :D

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
I fucking love this game, best ever!

I played DIK the first time but restarted for the Maya/Josey scene...

Does anyone have advice or a save file even?
I would greatly appreciate your help

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
They are need Neutral or Chick-affinity to approve you, dude. That made by major choices. So check your phone and load your save to make some right desicions again. Also walktrough in OP-post linked

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Someone said how he was suprised when Josy's dad said he also went to B&R, well..., let's have a look at this screenshot taken at a very beginning of the game (supermarket scene) :)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Someone said how he was suprised when Josy's dad said he also went to B&R, well..., let's have a look at this screenshot taken at a very beginning of the game (supermarket scene) :)

Episode 1 feels like it was such a long time ago, so I can see how it'd be easy for someone to forget small details like that.

I fucking love this game, best ever!

I played DIK the first time but restarted for the Maya/Josey scene...

Does anyone have advice or a save file even?
I would greatly appreciate your help
You must have had DIK affinity because you need to have Neutral or CHICK affinity to get the threesome route.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

kghky

Oct 13, 2019

I posted you a screenshot of what those two scenes were. Heather at the HOTs house and Rose at the Pink Rose.

Thanks you, I finally unlocked these two,
3.7.png
3.8.png

3.9.png
4.png

4.1.png

4.2.png

4.3.png

4.4.png

Reactions: Snooky

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Pretty much all the dialogue is the same apart from this part of the exchange:
RejectionFriends
Maya
Don't!
We made a choice about this yesterday.
And you can't come and say things like that to me.
Don't make me more confused.
I was already confused.
Maya
Don't!
We made a choice about this yesterday.
And you can't come and say things like that to me.
Don't make me more confused.
I was already confused.
You made the choice to stay friends...
You did!
...and we were fine with it.
Don't lie with your arms around me and say those words...
...those beautiful words...
...like you...like you...
Just...don't!
MC
I know we made a choice and you know what I chose.
I chose you two, but didn't choose me.
I followed my heart and now I'm trying to move on.
I'm doing what your brother told me. I'm choosing to be happy.
MC
You're not pushing me away, Maya.
Whatever you and I were before yesterday and whatever we'll become...
I'm not going to stop caring about you.
Maya
I know you wanted it... but how could I choose that?
I don't get to make my own choices.
Maya
You're such an idiot.
MC
What are you even saying? You can choose what you want!
MC
Have you met your twin brother?
Maya
I'm not used to that!
And it didn't feel like Josy wanted it... so how could I?
I'm not my parents... I don't give up on people I love.
And I love Josy...
I don't even know what you are...
...and yet you're lying with you arms around me, saying those words...
...those beautiful words...
...like you...like you...
Just...don't!
MC
You're not pushing me away, Maya.
Whatever you and I were before yesterday and whatever we'll become...
I'm not going to stop caring about you.
Maya
You're such an idiot.
MC
Have you met your twin brother?
Did you write this all yourself or is there a way to extract dialogues from the game easily?

If you did all of this manually then it is even more impressing. Thanks for you time, its very nice being able to see the two different routes side by side to compare. o_O

Little sad since being rejected actually reveals more stuff so I kind of regret being on the right side of things.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Did you write this all yourself or is there a way to extract dialogues from the game easily?

If you did all of this manually then it is even more impressing. Thanks for you time, its very nice being able to see the two different routes side by side to compare. o_O
Probably is a way to extract it, but I just took screenshots then wrote it out here.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
They are need Neutral or Chick-affinity to approve you, dude. That made by major choices. So check your phone and load your save to make some right desicions again. Also walktrough in OP-post linked
I have huge CHICK affinity and played with the walkthrough. My guess is, there is another decision affecting this, that I don't know of

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have huge CHICK affinity and played with the walkthrough. My guess is, there is another decision affecting this, that I don't know of
Shouldn't be. It's supposed to just come down to a Neutral or CHICK Affinity and getting the lewd scene with Josy in ep 2 and/or Maya in ep 3. Honestly, no idea why they'd reject you if you did all that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes