f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Or, as I said, they can accept more than 2 at the start of the year but this year they only got 2.
This would mean :

0 : Rusty and Tommy founded the DIKs.
Nick and Vinny were the first maggots in the same year.
(Nick : "Vinny and I were the first maggots to join the DIKs the year Rusty and Tommy started it.")
(Rusty : "Nick is one of the first batch of maggots. He's been with us for the two years we've been at it." )

1 : Jacob and John Boy were maggot brothers last year.
(Jacob : "Yeah, last year. Me and John Boy were maggot brothers.")
Jamie and Leon were a second pair of maggot brothers. ????

2 : Derek and mc are maggot brothers this year.

For the Envy dialog :

en "Getting your cocks signed?"
en "Don't tell me that's still a thing with you guys."
mc "You've gotten that question before?"
en "This year would be the third."

(It's ambiguous :
I always interpreted "This year would be the third." that Envy got already 3 requests in the current year by different young males in the B&R city. But in context of the game with only a few persons, it is more likely that DPC only refered to the DIKs.)

Last edited:
Reactions: c._.99

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For the Envy dialog :

en "Getting your cocks signed?"
en "Don't tell me that's still a thing with you guys."
mc "You've gotten that question before?"
en "This year would be the third."

(It's ambiguous :
I always interpreted it that Envy got already 3 requests in the current year by different young males in the B&R city.
But in context of the game with only a few persons, it is more likely that DPC only refered to the DIKs.)
Getting your cock signed by stripper seems like such an oddly specific request that I can't imagine it would be just asked by other strip club patrons, so it has to be the DIKs that have asked for it the previous 2 times.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I have a theory that Quinn supplier is the MC distant relative.
I have a theory that Quinn supplier is JILL. No one will saw it coming , what a twist that would be, OMG. Jill turn out to be the actual main antagonist, WOW my mind just explode. the cute and innocent girl, who had some fucked up backstory that we slowly will discover, and bamm, Rich Hot in possession of real power , what a Femme Fatale

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
You know, Bella's desperation might just be the key to my issue with all this.

I agree, Bella clearly craves the MC's attention on some level. But Bella also seems frightened by the MC's attention on some level, and unlike with Josy or even Maya, the MC doesn't wait for the girl to sort out that dichotomy before he makes a move on her.

This time he seems intent on on sorting it out for her, purely by wearing down her resolve.
Something else hit me while waiting for you to type. Bella I think deep down doesn't want the MC to stop. Think of her actions. Not that there is anything wrong with these per se

She invites him over
She lets him stay there
She drinks alone with him
She lets him rub suntan lotion on her and returns the favor
She goes swimming alone with him
She gets into the sauna with him wearing nothing but a towel
She wears skimpy ass lingerie around him when they are alone
etc. etc.
All of this knowing that the MC wants/desires her and doesn't respect her boundaries

These are not the actions of a woman who is honestly and completely trying to stay faithful to her husband. She is inviting the devil into the house rather than locking him outside.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not sure if frightened of the MC is the right way of looking at it. Bella is afraid of Bella. She is desperately lonely, craves physical and emotional contact, and has finally found someone who will push past her "stop" barrier to giver her what she craves and yet morally knows is wrong.

Edit - How do you run from yourself?
Just to be clear, I don't think Bella is frightened of the MC, she's frightened of what the MC does to her. For whatever reason, it's pretty clear Isabella is very uncomfortable responding to the MC's advances. It's implied to be because she is married, but until we finally learn her backstory it's hard to know if that is the whole truth.

Normally, the MC tends to lag behind the player picking in picking up what girls are thinking. Perhaps Bella is just a case where he's ahead of the player and it will turn out pressing her is exactly what she needed. But for now it feels out of synch.

Reactions: chociar666

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Or, as I said, they can accept more than 2 at the start of the year but this year they only got 2.
At the CUM-petition Tommy says :

tm "Tonight, the 3 of you will become 2!"
tm "The DIK tradition of pairwise testing lives on!"
tm "Two maggot brothers!"
tm "We're not accepting more and we're not accepting less!"

Pairwise testing is clear.
But "We're not accepting more and we're not accepting less!" hints that only 2 maggots are accepted at once.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I cant seem to play the brawl game on my phone. I dont know what to do. Should i click on the arrow or what? Android version here

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
At the CUM-petition Tommy says :

tm "Tonight, the 3 of you will become 2!"
tm "The DIK tradition of pairwise testing lives on!"
tm "Two maggot brothers!"
tm "We're not accepting more and we're not accepting less!"

Pairwise testing is clear.
But "We're not accepting more and we're not accepting less!" hints that only 2 maggots are accepted at once.
Not necessarily. It could mean they can only accept an even number of maggots to make sure each has exactly one brother.

We see that Rusty/Tommy and Nick/Vinny are brother pairs even though they apparently ran through Hell Week at the same time. It's possible that if there had been 5 pledges they would have eliminated one and then accepted two pairs. Each pair would have to 'complete' the board together.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Just to be clear, I don't think Bella is frightened of the MC, she's frightened of what the MC does to her. For whatever reason, it's pretty clear Isabella is very uncomfortable responding to the MC's advances. It's implied to be because she is married, but until we finally learn her backstory it's hard to know if that is the whole truth.

Normally, the MC tends to lag behind the player picking in picking up what girls are thinking. Perhaps Bella is just a case where he's ahead of the player and it will turn out pressing her is exactly what she needed. But for now it feels out of synch.
Depends on where you stayed but because its a game DPC cant make a scene for every possible choice we make so we kind of have to let him flub it a little bit. I do understand where you are coming from. Like everything else in this game we have to many questions and not enough information to answer them.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
You know, Bella's desperation might just be the key to my issue with all this.

I agree, Bella clearly craves the MC's attention on some level. But Bella also seems frightened by the MC's attention on some level, and unlike with Josy or even Maya, the MC doesn't wait for the girl to sort out that dichotomy before he makes a move on her.

This time he seems intent on on sorting it out for her, purely by wearing down her resolve.
Bella's attraction to MC is more than just physical and she's obviously falling for him. However I'm curious as to what extent will MC get involved with her in the long run because I genuinely feel as though she needs a new beginning and to move on from whatever her current marital situation is. A new partner so to speak and MC is just the guy for that.

She's aware that she shouldn't get involved with MC but she can't help herself, it's what she truly wants. Besides it's her who initiates the lewd moments with MC not vice versa.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Bella's attraction to MC is more than just physical and she's obviously falling for him. However I'm curious as to what extent will MC get involved with her in the long run because I genuinely feel as though she needs a new beginning and to move on from whatever her current marital situation is. A new partner so to speak and MC is just the guy for that.

She's aware that she shouldn't get involved with MC but she can't help herself, it's what she truly wants. Besides it's her who initiates the lewd moments with MC not vice versa.
Ok I definitely don't see how you can say its Bella that initiates them? I'm not going to say she doesn't semi-invite them but so far she has needed the MC to "push" her past her stop point.

Reactions: ename144

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Finished my very first run of the game the other day...

Very impressive game! What a rollercoaster -- all sorts of ups and downs with *complex* characters with fascinating backgrounds, motives, and goals! Plus, it was f****** HILARIOUS at times! I love it when games can make me laugh! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: And the art is just pure bliss. :love: Bravo!

Even antagonists that you're supposed to hate sometimes seem like good people. For example, Anthony of the Jocks. He's so naive and such a goofball! I bet he'd be fun to hang out with, right? Just look at him rockin' the , lol! He just looks so damn happy! Haha!

But what's the deal with this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No love for Quinn in the Rewards section? I mean, my first impressions of that character wasn't all that favorable, but hey you got to have folks like these in games to keep things interesting. Who knows? I bet she has a storied history as well. Hmm, maybe that's what I should try to explore on the next run. ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do you happen to have Maya's dialogues on the two friend routes?
Pretty much all the dialogue is the same apart from this part of the exchange:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So there's actually quite a big difference between the rejection dialogue and the friends dialogue, and I'd say that the rejection dialogue is really quite sad and makes me feel even more sorry for Maya.

The poor girl's been so beaten down by her parents that she actually believes she can't make her own choices and just has to accept what others choose for her, likely because they controlled every aspect of her life and gave her very little freedoms. She felt like Josy didn't want it and so she went along with what she thought Josy wanted rather than raise a voice in objection because she's basically been trained not to by her parents. But yet we know from Josy's dialogue that she did want to try for more, but she was afraid she'd upset Maya by saying so, and so the whole rejection just boils down to their miscommunication and not fully understanding what the other one wanted to do.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Pretty much all the dialogue is the same apart from this part of the exchange:

So there's actually quite a big difference between the rejection dialogue and the friends dialogue, and I'd say that the rejection dialogue is really quite sad and makes me feel even more sorry for Maya.

The poor girl's been so beaten down by her parents that she actually believes she can't make her own choices and just has to accept what others choose for her, likely because they controlled every aspect of her life and gave her very little freedoms. She felt like Josy didn't want it and so she went along with what she thought Josy wanted rather than raise a voice in objection because she's basically been trained not to by her parents. But yet we know from Josy's dialogue that she did want to try for more, but she was afraid she'd upset Maya by saying so, and so the whole rejection just boils down to their miscommunication and not fully understanding what the other one wanted to do.
Yeah seems to me like they both wanted to try it but both of them were afraid to say that because of what they thought the other partner would think.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Ok I definitely don't see how you can say its Bella that initiates them? I'm not going to say she doesn't semi-invite them but so far she has needed the MC to "push" her past her stop point.
MC doesn't push her past her 'stop point' she herself is doing that. During the pool scene where MC decides not take it further cause of what happened and just goes in for a hug, she then decides to start stroking his cock underwater and initiates the lewd scene

Episode 5 is slightly different but still the same or less MC makes the first move she tells him that it's wrong for her MC questions why and she replies with for many reasons to which MC immediately stopped kissing her neck only to have her pull his head back in to keep kissing her leading to the lewd scene.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
MC doesn't push her past her 'stop point' she herself is doing that. During the pool scene where MC decides not take it further cause of what happened and just goes in for a hug, she then decides to start stroking his cock underwater and initiates the lewd scene

Episode 5 is slightly different but still the same or less MC makes the first move she tells him that it's wrong for her MC questions why and she replies with for many reasons to which MC immediately stopped kissing her neck only to have her pull his head back in to keep kissing her leading to the lewd scene.
Lol the whole choice you are referring to is called "take it further". The two choices you have are

Take it further / Stop (ends the scene before the sex part)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
In which he just hugs her and doesn't really do anything sexual until she initiates it. My point still stands.
I can't help how DPC makes the scene however if the MC makes a choice to take it further or stop that means its on the MC. If the MC said Stop but Bella did something that's on her but that doesn't happen. The sauna scene choice is

Make a move on her / Leave

If you leave nothing happens. If you make a move on her then the sex scene happens. The choice is the MCs regardless of what you think.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes