xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I don’t see it as being much out of character for a single guy(who hasn’t chosen maya/Josey) to be having sex with women available regardless of affinity.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Ditto. It's obvious there's something darkish going on, but hopefully nothing TOO serious.

What MC said after the make out session in the library has me worried tho. (If I knew back then what I know now, I would have screamed for help (something along those lines)). All the dead husband/parents talk around here doesn't help either

If there's gotta be a crazy psycho around, I hope it won't be her xd
Hopefully not, but maybe she attempts suicide? which would explain the MC monologue(especially the get her help part) at the library. It's a scenario that makes a lot of sense when you that monologue into consideration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nercoz

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
My MC is a male nymphomaniac, LOL. Might as well have some fun. Its just a game after all. I am totally not like my MC in real life. Maybe that is why I made him like he is like an alter ego or something.
Yes i have such run too, full DIK, having fun with every girl available, beating up everyone i can...and it is quite fun, but i wouldn't choose that as my main run or for any LI path.
Though im curious how DPC will handle the Affinity in future updates...in that run i have only 2 CHICK points remaining on the affinity scale

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I just finished episode 5 and now i'm wondering what could be in the mail that Neil mentioned. I know it's about the MC's mother but what could it possibly be? I think we will get to find out the last name of the MC's mother? It's just my theory. I'm kinda curious about what yall think.
I can see two probable scenarios, it's a letter from the grandparents seeking to meet their grandchild after all these years or it's a letter/documents of a trust fund.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I just finished episode 5 and now i'm wondering what could be in the mail that Neil mentioned. I know it's about the MC's mother but what could it possibly be? I think we will get to find out the last name of the MC's mother? It's just my theory. I'm kinda curious about what yall think.
There're not that much options, really. It's either just the information about family origins and/or possible inheritance of some sort. Many ITT believe that MC's mom actualy was Burgmeister but I don't buy that. And yet it has to be connected to someone at the campus, probably who's in "bios" section already, I think.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My opinion/theory, even if people think it's controversial, is that the MC's Mom was a Burgmeister and the sister of Rusty's Dad which will make the MC and Rusty cousins, and the grandparents are reaching out to him to apologise for everything that happened with his Mom and offer him an inheritance that will make him wealthier than Rusty. We'll then either decide if the MC accepts it or not, or he'll simply be given it and it will influence how characters like Rusty, Jill, Quinn, etc, perceive him, and at the end of the game we'll decide whether to keep or give it up.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So I did check on Andriod and here is what I found.

On Andriod Rnpy even when you have met the requirements the 3rd option to sleep with both girls isn't even shown.

It may have been removed from andriod. It may because of minigames being turned off and it may be because like many other routes on the Andriod Renpy it could have been disabled and it may be because of some other reason. But I'll figure it out.

I'll check PC tonight after I'm off work.

Dec 19, 2019
My opinion/theory, even if people think it's controversial, is that the MC's Mom was a Burgmeister and the sister of Rusty's Dad which will make the MC and Rusty cousins, and the grandparents are reaching out to him to apologise for everything that happened with his Mom and offer him an inheritance that will make him wealthier than Rusty. We'll then either decide if the MC accepts it or not, or he'll simply be given it and it will influence how characters like Rusty, Jill, Quinn, etc, perceive him, and at the end of the game we'll decide whether to keep or give it up.
Yeah, I think if MC's family is rich (whether Burgmeister or not), MC will freak out a little bit again, and before we can get our hands on the money it will take a few chapters with some drama (MC meeting his grandfather , MC thinking about the pros and cons of having that money or not, etc).

Reactions: TundraLupus

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

The MC was adopted....and Bella turns out to be his real mother.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I think the MC will find out that he is part of a rich family and his grandfather wants to get close to him and he will kind of want the grandfather's response and not money, so I believe that the grandfather will create a bond of friendship and family with the protagonist and whether or not it will fall on people's ears, soon I expect a change in behavior towards the protagonist, mainly quinn, because of the money.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
MC's speech at the end of ep.5 was all about working and earning money to rebuild the mansion and running the frat without help from parents.

mc "You've been living in a bubble! Getting all of this for free."
mc "In a fraternity, you're supposed to earn your spot."
mc "Isn't college the time when we transition from teenagers to adults?"
mc "What kind of an adult has their parents paying for their lifestyle?"

Getting a huge heritage to pay for everything would completely negate all what he just said. So I don't believe that there is a huge heritage coming soon, but maybe in the long run (after college). (Besides : the cash limit in the game is $$$$$.)

We don't know if mc's mom (Lynette) had siblings. Her dad was likely a tycoon and when he dies, mc will be one of the heirs. I think that the letter informs mc in first place about the (smaller) heritage he gets from his mom, maybe including a personal letter she wrote before her death. Maybe we will also get a longer flashback telling the story of Lynette and Neil 20 years ago.

If mc inherits enough money, he could pay for Maya's tuition and make her independent from her father as well as Quinn, but I am not sure if Maya would accept this gift. She would probably then feel dependent from mc which could have a negative effect on their relationship.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
hey guys,anything new about 0.6 ? and anyone recommend similar game for in the mean time ?
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png

Thank you all for your generous support and feedback!

I've been busy correcting the bugs/typos you've found, writing the walkthrough and started episode 6 development.

I wanted to address a few common questions that I've gotten this last week.

My answers to these questions are:
  • Steam gets full seasons, not individual episodes.
  • Steam saves aren't compatible with the Patreon version, vice versa.
  • You can't patch the Steam version, you will get errors.
  • The Steam walkthrough, pressing 'g' key version, is exclusive to Steam during development.
  • The walkthrough will be released sometime during June. I'm currently trying to optimize the development by getting episode 6 up and rolling, render-wise, and finding time to write the walkthrough.
Please, keep reporting any bugs or typos you find. I appreciate it very much and I rather hear a report too many times than no time at all.

Next Friday, $5 tier patrons get access to the patch to upgrade their game from v0.4.0/v0.4.1/v0.4.2 to v0.5.0. If you don't have any of those versions, you will need to get the game from the $10 tier and then you can patch the game in the future. I can't release the full game for the $5 tier because of Steam rules.

After all tiers have gotten access to v0.5.0 the polls for episode 6 will start.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes