• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlastMonk

Jun 6, 2020
I've the last 300 pages and haven't seen this theory, but what are peoples thought that MC will have to choose between M/J and Sage.
M/J are fine with no strings right now but Sage is beginning to develop feelings for MC.

I think as Sage gets kicked out as pres and quinns story develops and everyone turns on her after Chad breaks up with her she will wanna crash at yours since you owe her a favour and she needs the support. I think this will coincide with M/J wanting to become exclusive. Possibly at the very moment M/J and MC are having this convo Sage calls/comes over for help cause that would be delicious delicious drama.

thoughts?

Jan 19, 2020
So in a game called Being a Dik, if you are a Dik, you only get 1 main girl+all side girls(not complaining though, Sage is awesome). Maya+Josy are cut if you are pro Dik. Though it being a DPC game, they might break up and one of them might end up with MC. Another fact is that even if you are on Maya+Josy path, they have different encounters with scores. Not a typical threesome it seems. So one or both may leave MC too. I love Jill and Bella(not Jill+Bella) in Chick path. Jill is just too adorable. And Bella is... well, perfect(if you are inclined to that type, which I am). But I didn't like the hint that they might have had sexual encounter. Please don't be lazy DPC, like some other Devs by making every girl Lesbian or Bi. It's not necessary imo, but others may feel differently. Btw, I have a very strong feeling that there is no happy ending by pursuing both Jill and Bella(same as Maya+Josy).

On a different note, I didn't really understand why Maya+Josy could not be romanced in Dick only path. At the very start of the game Josy was impressed by Dik choices. I guess they are stored for more of a neutral(bipolar) gameplay. Specially at the start of episode 2, the sex scene with Maya only triggers if you have neutral status(-2 -0- +2); which I hated profusely. In my three playthroughs, I never got it. I need to sit down and calculate every single point upto that scene to make it happen I guess.

Still Amazing game. Best in VN business(of making people ehm... happy).

P.S. Don't make characters Bi just for fan service. It breaks the image that is built from start.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackford

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Except this isn't about it being a harem game, it's simply about how choosing one thing doesn't necessarily have to stop another. In this case, yes, the MC missed out on an opportunity with Jade by deciding to be with M&J and stay at the party with them, but this doesn't necessarily have to end the Jade content on this path when the MC still has ample opportunity to explain to her why he didn't make, even if it would be a lie. Hell, he could have even said to M&J after that, "I gotta be somewhere just now, but I'll see you guys later", and then gone to meet with Jade.

Point is, that just because the MC is on the M&J path, doesn't mean this has to cut off side characters like Cathy and Jade, especially when the MC currently has a free pass to be with other women.
I agree randomly blocking off for no reason is bad but this was a timing issue. It’s not insane that he stood Jade up because he was with Maya/Josy.

There’s a balancing act for me personally. I don’t like random routes being mutually exclusive and I don’t like WMV style “MC can have 7 dates and ejaculate 6 times in one evening” freedom to date everyone at once.

infact going forward I think the MC being absent when with other girls should be noticed. Maya brings it up on Rooster that Bella’s is “where he keeps disappearing to”. That is realism to me, characters existing and making decisions when not directly in the MC’a vicinity.

Reactions: jackofshadows

Dec 20, 2019
It completely depends on DPC which options the mc/player will get in the next episodes and how the story with Jade evolves. Making a move on Jade in ep.4 and then choosing M&J gives mc the flag : ep4_rejectedJade = True which has the effect in ep.5 that Jade ignores mc.
I just did a run on my CHICK playthrough save and confirmed two things. Not sure when, maybe when I rejected Jade's move in her class, she didn't come up to me and offer advice and opportunity after MC called his dad, and when I chose friend at the party, I ended up in Derek's room the next morning since Jade did not offer me.

So there's more than the ep4_rejectedJade flag?

Dec 20, 2019
So in a game called Being a Dik, if you are a Dik, you only get 1 main girl+all side girls(not complaining though, Sage is awesome). Maya+Josy are cut if you are pro Dik. Though it being a DPC game, they might break up and one of them might end up with MC. Another fact is that even if you are in Maya+Josy path, they have different encounters with scores. Not a typical threesome it seems. So one or both may leave MC too. I love Jill and Bella(not Jill+Bella) in Chick path. Jill is just too adorable. And Bella is... well, perfect(if you are inclined to that type, which I am). But I didn't like the hint that they might have had sexual encounter. Please don't be lazy DPC, like some other Devs by making every girl Lesbian or Bi. It's not necessary imo, but others may feel differently. Btw, I have a very strong feeling that there is no happy ending by pursuing both Jill and Bella(same as Maya+Josy).

On a different note, I didn't really understand why Maya+Josy could not be romanced in Dick only path. At the very start of the game Josy was impressed by Dik choices. I guess they are stored for more of a neutral(bipolar) gameplay. Specially at the start of episode 2, the sex scene with Maya only triggers if you have neural status(-2 -0- +2); which I hated profusely. In my three playthroughs, I never got it. I need to sit down and calculate every single point upto that scene to make it happen I guess.

Still Amazing game. Best in VN business(of making people ehm... happy).

P.S. Don't make characters Bi just for fan service. It breaks the image that is built from start.
As long as I don't end up with Zoey in the end I'm happy :ROFLMAO:

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I just grabbed one of my ep.5 ending screens for neutral affinity. As you can see, doing 4 DIK and 4 CHICK choices cut away both the Massive DIK and Massive CHICK area permanently. This blocks events which require Massive DIK or Massive CHICK status for the rest of the game. Even if you only do DIK actions, your DIK score is capped at 15 instead of 20 before. And with the next episodes we likely will loose more parts of our DIK-meter.
Visual representation is deceiving. Look at this again:

Some CHICK choices has been made yet the DIK score set to 20. Are you absolutely sure that status was capped in your case? If so, obviously "massive" status cannot be reached anymore thus relevant events as well. If you're not sure lets check this (I could a bit later).

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Alright I discovered this games like 4 days ago, blitzed all of it multiple times to get the Dik and Chick affinity, and now I just feel so empty. How do boys cope
We write our own theories until september/december and after ep6 drops, we go all over again until the game is finished.

Then we create a new thread and we write theories for what should Pink's new game look like :D

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Visual representation is deceiving. Look at this again:

Some CHICK choices has been made yet the DIK score set to 20. Are you absolutely sure that status was capped in your case? If so, obviously "massive" status cannot be reached anymore thus relevant events as well. If you're not sure lets check this (I could a bit later).
I'm sure. In that playthrough I missed the event with the HOTs in the bath which requires Massive DIK status. I was there but couldn't join while doing mostly DIK actions the whole game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We write our own theories until september/december and after ep6 drops, we go all over again until the game is finished.

Then we create a new thread and we write theories for what should Pink's new game look like :D
I'd like to think that the more this game goes on and the more that gets explained, the less theorising there will be. But this episode introduced, like, 6-10 new things that are being talked about, so there's probably not much chance of it slowing down until at least the last couple of episodes, maybe.

But then, when the game is done in 2-4 years, it will be all about dissecting the whole thing and how certain things didn't work out the way people hoped, how certain things didn't make sense in the end, how certain plot threads turned out be pointless, etc, etc. So the discussion of this game is never likely to slow down even after it's finished.

Reactions: Laurelin

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Hi everybody. First of all , I'd like to thank Dr PinCake for this game, one of the best (maybe THE best !) I've ever played. The story is great and all the girls are fantastic. But Josy is simply... perfect (I don't have enough words to describe her, English is not my natural linguage, so...). I think I'm in love with her (Ha ha, a bit weird to say that about pictures !!^^).
So, if someone can tell me when the episode 6 is ready to play, I would be very happy to know !! Thanks !

Reactions: Esp`` and VOYEUR

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Makes me wonder if:
1. Jade is Tybalt's birth mother?
2. If they are more than meets the eye?
Jade said she has children and they look very similar. I think it's safe to asume they are. What do you imply?
She's cleaning something off his face. A lot of Mothers do that, it's not sexual.
If anything it's something you do to little children. Which makes Tybalt even look more like a spoiled child.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Jade said she has children and they look very similar. I think it's safe to asume they are. What do you imply?

If anything it's something you do to little children. Which makes Tybalt even look more like a spoiled child.
Yeah I agree. Look at Jade's face, totally calm and no heat. Which also explains Tybalt looking around, he's worried about being seen being mothered, by his fellow peers and the Alumni.

Dec 20, 2019
So in a game called Being a Dik, if you are a Dik, you only get 1 main girl+all side girls(not complaining though, Sage is awesome). Maya+Josy are cut if you are pro Dik. Though it being a DPC game, they might break up and one of them might end up with MC. Another fact is that even if you are in Maya+Josy path, they have different encounters with scores. Not a typical threesome it seems. So one or both may leave MC too. I love Jill and Bella(not Jill+Bella) in Chick path. Jill is just too adorable. And Bella is... well, perfect(if you are inclined to that type, which I am). But I didn't like the hint that they might have had sexual encounter. Please don't be lazy DPC, like some other Devs by making every girl Lesbian or Bi. It's not necessary imo, but others may feel differently. Btw, I have a very strong feeling that there is no happy ending by pursuing both Jill and Bella(same as Maya+Josy).

On a different note, I didn't really understand why Maya+Josy could not be romanced in Dick only path. At the very start of the game Josy was impressed by Dik choices. I guess they are stored for more of a neutral(bipolar) gameplay. Specially at the start of episode 2, the sex scene with Maya only triggers if you have neural status(-2 -0- +2); which I hated profusely. In my three playthroughs, I never got it. I need to sit down and calculate every single point upto that scene to make it happen I guess.
Don't think there will be a harem with any of the route. You might have a chance for redemption with M/J on the DIK path or even if you rejected them or they rejected you, with the way the conversations are going after Josy met her Dad, still to be determined in the upcoming episodes.

She's cleaning something off his face. A lot of Mothers do that, it's not sexual.

Not that I'm doubting Jade, I'm doubting Tybalt, with his panties and watermelon and all.

And yea, I was checking the images to see if there is anything on his face before I asked.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes