f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In ep.1 Maya says to the mc that he is different ... and that she is different, too.

From the beginning both Josy and Maya behave different from the other girls in the game. They establish a more emotional and much closer relationship with mc which is not only based on sex but goes deeper. That's one of the reasons why I favour Josy and Maya as Love Interests.
(In comparison : The relation with Sage is more superficial and focuses more on sex, the relation with Jill is evolving very slowly, the relation with Bella is handicapped by her psychological trauma.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
People it seems I'm blind again and need a little help. This is for a special render, either Maya's 5th or the 26th Mixed. Instructions in the walkthrough state "go down, down, up [DONE THAT], click the magazine over the table to unlock a special render".

View attachment 685190

Can anybody please give me a pointer where to click?
On page 1 post #1 a guide for special renders in ep.5 is linked.

dink81979

Feb 21, 2018
Absolutely LOVE this game, has to be the best one out there in terms of pure visuals at the minute. Loving both the DIK and CHICK paths.

Dunno if it's just me though but, I just can't stop seeing Josy as a bitch for the way she treated the MC in the early chapters, even on the love route when she has apologised, explained and forgiven and is now being nice and loving......I still cant stop seeing her as just a selfish manipulative bitch :LOL:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I couldn't came up with any valid theory on it yet but I'm curious: was any consensus here about envelopes in the first place? Who has a motive to set up MC so early? (except for Chad himself but... erm) Pretty much no one so it's much more likely about Chad than MC but still totally unclear, right?
I agree with Cndyrvr4lf, I don't think the message to Chad said anything about the MC specifically. Chad just assumed the MC left them when he realized the MC might have overheard him having phone sex in the locker room.

As for what the goal of those envelopes was, I have no good ideas because the two letters seem so different (at least from what we have seen). Chad's letter shows a secret Chad was utterly terrified of it getting out; he's so unnerved he assumes it must be blackmail. Dawe's letter instead reveal Aerith's secret, a secret so poorly guarded she has probably already tagged Dawe about it on Rooster herself.

Unless the sender just wanted to piss off those two in general, it's not really clear what goal the combined letters were intended to achieve. But even if the sender did just want to piss Chad and Dawe off, it's still not clear who would have done it. The pictures of Aerith imply the sender had access to the DIK laptop, and the DIKs do hate Chad and Dawe. But Tommy is the only DIK who I could see doing something like that in secret, and he seems much more likely to make really harmful info on Chad public directly.

Based on the scene at the end of Episode 5, we can add Melanie and Sarah to the suspect list. They could have had access to Arieth's pictures from Arieth, and they clearly have an agenda. But I see no clear indication of what that agenda is, so they are effectively stuck on the list because it is impossible to rule them out.

So I'm at a loss. IMHO, either the sender is a minor character(s) who just hates Chad and Dawe and didn't mean anything more, or it's a more significant character motivated by things that have not been revealed yet. That doesn't narrow it down much.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I agree with Cndyrvr4lf, I don't think the message to Chad said anything about the MC specifically. Chad just assumed the MC left them when he realized the MC might have overheard him having phone sex in the locker room.

As for what the goal of those envelopes was, I have no good ideas because the two letters seem so different (at least from what we have seen). Chad's letter shows a secret Chad was utterly terrified of it getting out; he's so unnerved he assumes it must be blackmail. Dawe's letter instead reveal Aerith's secret, a secret so poorly guarded she has probably already tagged Dawe about it on Rooster herself.

Unless the sender just wanted to piss off those two in general, it's not really clear what goal the combined letters were intended to achieve. But even if the sender did just want to piss Chad and Dawe off, it's still not clear who would have done it. The pictures of Aerith imply the sender had access to the DIK laptop, and the DIKs do hate Chad and Dawe. But Tommy is the only DIK who I could see doing something like that in secret, and he seems much more likely to make really harmful info on Chad public directly.

Based on the scene at the end of Episode 5, we can add Melanie and Sarah to the suspect list. They could have had access to Arieth's pictures from Arieth, and they clearly have an agenda. But I see no clear indication of what that agenda is, so they are effectively stuck on the list because it is impossible to rule them out.

So I'm at a loss. IMHO, either the sender is a minor character(s) who just hates Chad and Dawe and didn't mean anything more, or it's a more significant character motivated by things that have not been revealed yet. That doesn't narrow it down much.
Same problem we have been having...... To many questions, not enough information. Don't get me wrong I both love and hate all the wild speculation but we don't do anything other than rile each other up and run in circles :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Nope, and it's not likely to ever happen in this game.
If we want to get extremely nitpicky, the picture of Jacob and Derek with Arieth (when the MC stays at the DIK party) could be in the neighborhood of technically qualifying.

But that probably is about as close as the game will get.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
In ep.1 Maya says to the mc that he is different ... and that she is different, too.

From the beginning both Josy and Maya behave different from the other girls in the game. They establish a more emotional and much closer relationship with mc which is not only based on sex but goes deeper. That's one of the reasons why I favour Josy and Maya as Love Interests.
(In comparison : The relation with Sage is more superficial and focuses more on sex, the relation with Jill is evolving very slowly, the relation with Bella is handicapped by her psychological trauma.)

negativa my friend,play the sage route and pay attention in her moments,sage have problems too, and if you deep analyze you can see:
1- problems with her father mention in ep5
2- problems with chad
3- she needed someone who really like her and not just some jock who wants she go to party or just fuck her or just resolve and listen his problem.

each girl in this game are unique. edit: miss the ''not''

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
And what do you mean by that? You have only put the list of those characters that are subject to the RP, the RP is as important as affinity, without enough RP points you can not unlock scenes with certain characters, which leads you to be rejected at a certain point in the game, such as Maya and josy, for as much status and chick affinity you have if you have not added enough RP with them will reject you , so what you do with them during the game has relevance, not only if you are chick or dik, for something are the RPs, so there is no point in questioning how the players perceive you, it is not only perception but that according to your state you act one way or another and that makes you add or subtract points according to the character , and the MC also adopts a different attitude.

As for example when being dik you have the attitude to face camila in the bathroom and her, while as a chick you do not say it because a teenager with such attitude would not dare, which justifies your progress or defeats according to your RP, which add up more or less according the person and according to your affinity

The system is perfectly integrated, I do not understand that doubts arise around it.
I just gave you a hint that in the current script for ep.1 - ep.5 the RP-points are not used as one would expect. They have almost no influence on the game. The following is a list of the effects on the game/story that I could find in the script using extensive search over all script files :

RPnerds : no effect on gameplay
RPjocks : no effect on gameplay
RPpreps : no effect on gameplay
RPdiks : if RPdiks > 4 : Pink Rose, Tommy buys mc a lapdance
RPhot : not used at all

RPmaya :
in ep.3 : "Play with her pussy (Maya likes you)" if RPmaya > 14 (-> ep3_lewd_maya_full)
in ep.5 : "Caress Maya": "Cheek": if RPmaya > 20: extra-screen with kiss

RPjosy :
in ep.5 : "Ass job": if RPjosy > 10: (-> ep5_lewd_josy_full)
in ep.5 : "Caress Josy": "Thigh": if RPjosy > 10: extra-screens

RPsage : no effect on gameplay
RPisabella : no effect on gameplay
RPjill : in ep.3 : Dungeons & Gremlins : if RPjill > 2: ji "...heal [name] with...a spell?"
RPderek : no effect on gameplay

At the moment RP-points are mostly used to decide which comment is used for BIOS and the end-of-episode-report, e.g. :
if RPjocks < 0:
$ bios_history_chad += "I got into an argument with the jocks over Sage. I didn't get off to a good start with them.\n\n"
or
if RPmaya > 0:
$ report_text += "If it wasn't for what just happened...I'd say we get along great."

These comments for BIOS or reports have no influence on the current story, so they don't effect the gameplay.

There is a screen definition (endingGirlScreen) to display a score for each main LI at the end of the game, how many points (%) mc got with them, but it seems it isn't used yet.

Decisions in the game are mostly influenced by affinity, status (DIK points) and earlier actions.

Example 1 : the M&J - decision for more than friends :
Requires : (ep2_fuckedJosy or ep3_mayaLewd) and affinity != "DIK" -> $ pathMayaJosy = True
ep2_fuckedJosy has no RP-requirement. It's the 2nd date where she asks mc to stay over night.
ep3_mayaLewd has no RP-requirement. MC has to offer to help Maya and has to choose to go home to Maya instead of staying at the party.

Example 2 : Isabella
Bella doesn't use her RP-points but a special system of ep3_bella_counter to determine if ep3_bella_came_around.
ep3_bella_counter is influenced by :
ep2_triedToKissBella, ep2_peekedBella, "Pay for her meal", ep1_insulted_cafeteria_worker, ep1_beat_up_troy, failedEnglish + failedMath, ep3_wearHelmet

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I honestly think the whole "no strings" thing is purely to slow the Maya/Josy route down so DPC doesn't have to split from the common route this early. It's just to ease the writing.
I'm not sure why she added the 'for anyone' to the 'no strings attached' comment.

I can not see Maya or Josy getting involved with anyone while they still think they have a chance with MC. Likely to cause cries of NTR. (But a threesome with one of them, MC and Sage would be interesting).
Maybe to tell him what is is good for the goose is good for the gander, or maybe just to warn him about straying for to long.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes