ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
Actually I do get that, TGW seems to be saying that they're so invested in the story being told that showing the sex has the effect of cheapening it.

I disagree entirely but I understand the arguement.
That's kind of the thing. I am happy for the MC and the way the general storyline is heading, I just think the adult content isn't needed for me anymore, it's a thing with the way I see storytelling. I will still play and enjoy it tho.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Actually I do get that, TGW seems to be saying that they're so invested in the story being told that showing the sex has the effect of cheapening it.
It would be totally the case say, in some other game/setting but here sex scenes are fits perfectly (most of the times, anyway) and even supports the story (I agree with what being said about dreams though, it was absolutely redundant and cheap, Zoey as well by the way since it was presented as a story to tell Bella over the lunch).

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
It would be totally the case say, in some other game/setting but here sex scenes are fits perfectly (most of the times, anyway) and even supports the story (I agree with what being said about dreams though, it was absolutely redundant and cheap, Zoey as well by the way since it was presented as a story to tell Bella over the lunch).
I totally agree with you. That's why I will keep enjoying the game even though I can't skip the sex scenes. I still appreciate it and I value the work put in doing them.

That was a unhappy comment I wrote about my opinion that now I wish I hadn't done.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Neden bu kadar güzel oyun yaparsın ki süper
Why do you play so well that it's super
English only website, I've posted the translation using google translate

Yalnızca İngilizce web sitesi, google translate kullanarak çeviri yayınladım

:)

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
That was pretty much to give the MC some more backstory I didn't really mind the Zoey scenes as it gave us more of an insight into the MC from before.
If she were to come back, while we were banging Sage and wanted in on it... Woof. Blue and Red mixture of fun right there.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
That was pretty much to give the MC some more backstory I didn't really mind the Zoey scenes as it gave us more of an insight into the MC from before.
Yeah I'm kind of curious though if they will pop back up though. Both her and Steve are still in the pics of people on the MC's phone. Steve has come back once so we will see

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
DPC has said the two were originally part of a shared world but have since become more thematically linked, rather like the Final Fantasy games.
That's exactly what I thought. I saw references about the Diks in AL and was wondering about the timeline.

Sorry for the irrelevant comment.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's exactly what I thought. I saw references about the Diks in AL and was wondering about the timeline.

Sorry for the irrelevant comment.
You're new, these things happen.

In future though, try typing your theory into the search bar in the top right corner; with over 3,400 pages, it's bound to have been suggested before ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ThatGuyWho

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I totally agree with you. That's why I will keep enjoying the game even though I can't skip the sex scenes.
Of course you can. Just go to preference>skip>unseen text and you'll be able skip sex scenes with ctrl like anything else (well, except for free roams/swyper/rooster).
No-no, it was a really nice backstory, I meant only sex scene in it. It did feel like a cheap fan-service just as dreams content.

muhafizmert

Jun 10, 2020
thank the producer the game is super :D
English only website, I've posted the translation using google translate

Yalnızca İngilizce web sitesi, google translate kullanarak çeviri yayınladım

:)
thank the producer the game is super :D

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
No-no, it was a really nice backstory, I meant only sex scene in it. It did feel like a cheap fan-service just as dreams content.
Yes. Telling Bella that you had a past passion was enough. Why show a sex scene in the middle of that? It would probably be ok if the MC just told her that they had sex on a tree house and her bedroom. Showing it in different angles is pure, cheap fan service.

If I didn't knew DPC, I would say he is afraid of people shitting about the game because there's not enough sexual content. Oh, that's right! I don't know him.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Of course you can. Just go to preference>skip>unseen text and you'll be able skip sex scenes with ctrl like anything else (well, except for free roams/swyper/rooster).

You'd be happy with the sex scenes fading to black then resuming with characters lying in bed, barely covered by their bed sheets

View attachment image.jpg.webp

Something like that

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
You'd be happy with the sex scenes fading to black then resuming with characters lying in bed, barely covered by their bed sheets

View attachment 688774

Something like that
As I said, that was an unhappy comment i shouldn't have wrote. It's not ok to say that you wish you could skip sex context in an adult forum lol.

But your fade to black stuff is a little dumb but could work out for me lmao

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
As I said, that was an unhappy comment i shouldn't have wrote. It's not ok to say that you wish you could skip sex context in an adult forum lol.

But your fade to black stuff is a little dumb but could work out for me lmao
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You do whatever works for you

• Red Heart
Reactions: ThatGuyWho
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes