jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
You'd be happy with the sex scenes fading to black then resuming with characters lying in bed, barely covered by their bed sheets
Nah, unlike ThatGuyWho I did enjoyed majority (close to half) of the sex scenes in this game. With exceptions of awkward animations, unfortunate light work (like with Sage in her dorm) and superfluos stuff like I just mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: ThatGuyWho

Swinglow

May 18, 2020
I have to say this game is utterly amazing.
The models are so beautiful I could literally feel my pulse elevate when they looked into the MC's (your) eyes.
Looking at Bella and Jill may have even counted as aerobics.:love:
Didn't know they could be this good. Are there any others at this level of quality?

XanderCage

Aug 14, 2018
everytime i check lillys rooster page i get a error code View attachment 688826

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 1128, in <module>
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpyc", line 1128, in script
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 1128, in <module>
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 276, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
I just finished the first episode and it is in my top 3 games for sure so far. I will finish it at Friday. Really good stuff, man.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes. Telling Bella that you had a past passion was enough. Why show a sex scene in the middle of that? It would probably be ok if the MC just told her that they had sex on a tree house and her bedroom. Showing it in different angles is pure, cheap fan service.

If I didn't knew DPC, I would say he is afraid of people shitting about the game because there's not enough sexual content. Oh, that's right! I don't know him.
I suppose that creating animated sex scenes costs a large part of development resources, so it is the opposite of "cheap" fan service.

If DPC would skip all the animated scenes and just have single lewd pictures instead (as in games 20-30 years ago), he could maybe release a new episode every 2 months. But the game would loose some of its appeal.

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
I suppose that creating animated sex scenes costs the most development resources, so it is the opposite of "cheap" fan service.

If DPC would skip all the animated scenes and just have single lewd pictures instead (as in games 20-30 years ago), he could probably release a new episode every 2 months. But the game would loose some of its appeal.
But what if he allocated that time and resources to a relevant sex scene? He wouldn't be doing fan service, but actually improving something that is truly important.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
But what if he allocated that time and resources to a relevant sex scene? He wouldn't be doing fan service, but actually improving something that is truly important.
We're so early in the game that almost any scene could be important/relevant. Only DPC knows where this is going so only he knows what is needed or not.

Reactions: ThatGuyWho

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
We're so early in the game that almost any scene could be important/relevant. Only DPC knows where this is going so only he knows what is needed or not.
Well, when you put it like that, it makes sense.

I still think that a flashback's sex scene isn't that relevant UNLESS we need to remember it for later.

MC has STD theory?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Well, when you put it like that, it makes sense.

I still think that a flashback's sex scene isn't that relevant UNLESS we need to remember it for later.

MC has STD theory?
About the only animation scenes that we've had that could be considered unnecessary are the dream scenes starring Cathy/Jade. Even the Zoey scene could end up being important later, hard to say.

What do you mean by STD theory?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In a game like BaDIK with dozens of lewd scenes, variety is important. I don't see the Zoey scene negative.

If a sex scene is important, DPC will include it in the best possible quality.
If an anticipated sex scene is not included, then likely because DPC had other plans.

Sunnie

Dec 31, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but do we have a general idea on how many chapters the finished game will have?

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes