Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Hots.jpg
"Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer,
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no !"

Supertramp, Crime of the century, 1974 (for the old guys like me !)

Reactions: Darkmetal

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Rusty may have a friendly behavior but he let Tommy take the lead. For example, in Ep1 Tommy is the one who forced the MC to steal a panties and let him outside naked and Rusty had no problem with it. He didn't really solve the way, Tommy acts toward the MC.
I mean the entire reason the frat house got trashed was indirectly Tommy's fault. Him wanting to ignore tradition and force the HOTs into the end of Hell Week party instead of the Pink Rose girls (who seemed excited and were free that night) is the entire reason most of episode 5 happened. Then he throws a fit when the MC actually suggests running their frat like an actual frat house when Rusty's dad cuts them off after Tommy's bullshit essentially destroys them.

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
Right, I've been spending too much time reading through this thread and I haven't even read 100 pages. Now for real, I keep seeing this Steve business, and I've played all episodes, and seen most content, but don't understand this. Also, even with my question on the whole ordeal of the system of eating away your personality choices, some ppl did make the point of we can't simply go back and redo it all, itll be a much too big of a hassle. So lets brain out some ideas of either adjusting the system or even some more extreme approaches like wiping the slate clean in some sort of coma accident. That would be interesting to say the least, of sort of a going from chick to dik or the exact opposite, or remaining neutral, or going back to the original path and remembering. It would lead to some dramatic plots with the girls, but I can understand why someone wouldn't dig it, since its just resetting the system to avoid the problem rather than actually addressing the issue.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Rusty may have a friendly behavior but he let Tommy take the lead. For example, in Ep1 Tommy is the one who forced the MC to steal a panties and let him outside naked and Rusty had no problem with it. He didn't really solve the way, Tommy acts toward the MC.
Now that MC's the defacto leader of the newly reformed DIK's, Tommy's becoming more and more irrelevant.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
My apologies if this has been asked before:

What, exactly, are the conditions to get Sage to go "all the way" during the first guitar lesson and let MC tit fuck her, without Quinn barging in and interrupting?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

What, exactly, are the conditions to get Sage to go "all the way" during the first guitar lesson and let MC tit fuck her, without Quinn barging in and interrupting?
IIRC you have to go dance with her at the DIK party and kiss her during the guitar lesson in Episode 2 and you should definitely unlock the titjob scene with her and no Quinn will always walk in on you during the scene it's part of the game.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I've never run out of money in the game playing normally. If you take the nerds offer of taking notes in class you'll always have enough money through the game. In fact there were times I actually had too much.
Lol I felt like a big baller giving riona all my cash in episode 5 only to have it bite me in the ass because Lily wanted money for her scene since I had the MC get the second slap from her.

E. Lol my post count matches my like count. Take care everyone.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

At the Shot battle party at the DIK's the MC has to make out with Sage instead of going back to Maya or finding Sarah

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I get this error when i go to Lily Rooster:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-050-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-050-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-050-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-050-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-050-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-050-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-050-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-050-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-050-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-050-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-050-pc\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 276, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.1
Sun Jun 21 15:30:55 2020

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes