Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Only 2 girls in that picture that the MC hasn't fucked yet. And he's had some kind of 3 way action with all of these girls except Sage lol.
In the game, yes, he's had opportunities to have sex with all but Lily and Ashley, but who he has had sex with depends on the playthrough of the individual player. For example, on my main save the MC has had sex with Riona, Camila, Josy (half-sex), Quinn, Maya, and Sage.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
In the game, yes, he's had opportunities to have sex with all but Lily and Ashley, but who he has had sex with depends on the playthrough of the individual player. For example, on my main save the MC has had sex with Riona, Camila, Josy (half-sex), Quinn, Maya, and Sage.
I know, I know all that, I've played the game my dude. Doesn't change the fact that MC can bang almost all of these girls in the game.

Of course it's up to the player and their choices. You can choose not to bang any of them.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Wait. Lily? Isnt that the blonde little strippergirl from the club that enters the Hots together with Josy?
If I'm not mixing the girls up, MC has sex with her.
Or at least can, in the newest chapter =) For a tequila. *cough*

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Wait. Lily? Isnt that the blonde little strippergirl from the club that enters the Hots together with Josy?
If I'm not mixing the girls up, MC has sex with her.
Or at least can, in the newest chapter =) For a tequila. *cough*

Holy Bacchus probably means full penetrative sex. So far MC can only have oral sex with her and inexplicably cum inside her by pressing up against her. All the other girls (except Ashley) MC can go all the way with, specifically full penetration.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Holy Bacchus probably means full penetrative sex. So far MC can only have oral sex with her and inexplicably cum inside her by pressing up against her. All the other girls (except Ashley) MC can go all the way with, specifically full penetration.
Holy... you're right. I fired it up and replayed the scene. It's the "Just the tip" kind of sex they have xD
Ah well... Bitchybitch will put her on the menu fast enough, I'm pretty sure about that xD

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
So who do you all think is behind the stolen laptop? At first I thought it was Quinn but it doesn't seem to fit her what she actually wants.

Reactions: uberbomb

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Full penetrative? Well than technically not Maya. We only had half penetrative sex :ROFLMAO:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I can't get Derek to distract the bartender to get the téquila bottle, is there an other way to get that tequila bottle ?

Dec 20, 2019
Ending: Japanese Style

Being the casanova, MC romanced everyone and received a text asking him to meet in the auditorium. He went there to find all the 5 Main LIs there. Apparently, they found out about each other and decided to confront MC together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There! Everyone's fantasies came true!

Edited: Left out one fantasy.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone else have a full save with all the ep 5 scenes?
Before anyone asks me the FAQs
Yes, I did see the Full Save link on the OP.
No, it didn't work for me.
Yes, I did follow the instructions for putting in the save.
Yes, I did try using the search bar, and no it didn't help.

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I can't get Derek to distract the bartender to get the téquila bottle, is there an other way to get that tequila bottle ?
Before talking to Derek try to interact with bottle first, that should open the option to ask Derek to help.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Ending: Japanese Style

Being the casanova, MC romanced everyone and received a text asking him to meet in the auditorium. He went there to find all the 5 Main LIs there. Apparently, they found out about each other and decided to confront MC together.

There! Everyone's fantasies came true!

Edited: Left out one fantasy.
AH Ha! You missed the Uber Secret Hidden Ending Finale

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Before talking to Derek try to interact with bottle first, that should open the option to ask Derek to help.
I did that twice. in fact, 3 times, first time i have talked to Dereck before the tequila thing and i have reloaded twice on a previous save to do the tequila bottle thing first and talk to Derek, and still can't do anything to get that damn bottle, Derek won't give me the option where he goes to distract the bartender so i can get the bottle.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I did that twice. in fact, 3 times, first time i have talked to Dereck before the tequila thing and i have reloaded twice on a previous save to do the tequila bottle thing first and talk to Derek, and still can't do anything to get that damn bottle, Derek won't give me the option where he goes to distract the bartender so i can get the bottle.
#1 Did you do the rooster Lily tequila bottle thing?
#2 Did you actually physically talk to Lily on the stairs?
#3 Did you say you wanted your own personal stripper?

Edit - #4 Did you talk to the bartender?

Dec 20, 2019
#4 Did you talk to the bartender and ask for the Tequila? After the bartender refused to serve MC Tequila, he will notice the bottle and specifically said he needs to figure out a way to distract the bartender. Then you talk to Derek to trigger his scene first (if you haven't), then talk to him again to have him distract the bartender.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018

Edit - #4 Did you talk to the bartender?
#1 Can't do the Lily rooster thing, i get an error like stated in a previous post.
#2 I did talk to Lily in the stairs.
#3 I did say to Lily that i want my personal stripper.
#4 I did talk with the bartender and in the choise of boose that i have, the tequila bottle is not there, i have in order, bourbon. scotch, beer,Wath can i order? (to get water) champagne, ???, ??? and Nothing , that's all the choice that i have.

I think that the Lily rooster thing is link with derek distracting the bartender so i can get the tequila bottle, but i can't get Derek to go distract the damn bartender, so i can't get that bottle to give to Lily and i probably i can't have the rooster thing with Lily because i don't have the tequila bottle.

Last edited:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
#1 Can't do the Lily rooster thing, i get an error like stated in a previous post.
#2 I did talk to Lily in the stairs.
#3 I did say to Lily that i want my personal stripper.

I think that the Lily rooster thing is link with derek distracting the bartender so i can get the tequila bottle, but i can't get Derek to go distract the damn bartender, so i can't get that bottle to give to Lily and i probably i can't have the rooster thing with Lily because i don't have the tequila bottle.
The rooster thing starts it, if you get an error you did something wrong with the install. Or its a bug either way without the rooster it doesn't start and you can't do any of it

Just like not being on the Maya/Josy path and you can't interact with the champagne

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes