Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
I have just noticed that the two highest rated games(weighted rating) were first posted in the same month(February 2019) and one week apart.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have just noticed that the two highest rated games(weighted rating) were first posted in the same month(February 2019) and one week apart.
Both devs had an agreement about that both he and DPC are friends.

Screenshot? i can't seem to remember that one :(
I don't recall that but I remember she kept zoning out when she was doing yoga stretches with the MC I assumed it was something to do with the clothes he was wearing reminded her of her husband.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
...maybe? I mean it isn't outside the realm of possibility that we are related to someone on campus, our maternal grandfather was some rich businessman and it isn't like we know his last name. Would be awkward as fuck if grandpa was a Burgmeister though (Or a Royce)
Male, possibly, female, definitely not, especially if it's one of his conquests.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Captain America voice* Son, just don't. :rolleyes:

This scene, I might be wrong though and she could just be looking at his clothes like Mormont said.

View attachment 702026
Bella's got them hungry eyes. :sneaky:

screenshot0112.png screenshot0113.png screenshot0114.png screenshot0115.png screenshot0116.png

• Haha
Reactions: Karl Franz 77

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Guys, do you remember that MC was able to join chess club? Whom do you think we can meet there?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Guys, do you remember that MC was able to join chess club? Whom do you think we can meet there?
There is the whole Chess thing going on with Quinn but that's about it are you perhaps thinking of the game they played in the library with the nerds?

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
There is the whole Chess thing going on with Quinn but that's about it are you perhaps thinking of the game they played in the library with the nerds?
I am pretty sure, in earlier episodes, during conversation with some nerd in the hallway, we were able to accept an invitation to chess club.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I am pretty sure, in earlier episodes, during conversation with some nerd in the hallway, we were able to accept an invitation to chess club.
Think you might have misread that bit, the mc is choosing whether or not to tell the random nerd to join the chess club.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
If MC sleeps at Derek room, he will meet the guy during freeroam. The guy, he bought soda in the first episode . The guy asks MC if he should join the chess club or not. But it's not about joining the MC to the chess club.

Reactions: Mormont

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Think you might have misread that bit, the mc is choosing whether or not to tell the random nerd to join the chess club.
Oh, thanks, my bad. My brains remembered only choices "Join or dont join" part, forgetting the whole conversation. Still, mb we can join as well later, then meet Sally and KRJ there.

Reactions: Meushi

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If MC sleeps at Derek room, he will meet the guy during freeroam. The guy, he bought soda in the first episode . The guy asks MC if he should join the chess club or not. But it's not about joining the MC to the chess club.
That's right I remember now, I don't think our MC would up for a game of chess although he and Derek attempting to play would be quite the scene. :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bella's gaze is always rather bewildered, I don't think there is much to look for in that scene
Bella's resting face is typically more of an aloof indifference, yet here she has this wide-eyed look of desire. The MC is thrusting his ass in the air and she knows what he hides under those shorts, so it certainly feels like she's mentally undressing him.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes