Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think she was looking at MC's ass or anything like that, like she kept zoning out during yoga so i think she's conflicted about mc and now he's wearing her husbands clothes so there is that
Perhaps the MC has a similar personality to that of Bella husband I think it's why she has taken a shine to him. But that scene makes me think she is remembering him when they worked out together which I'm assuming they did.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hungry ? Are you sure ? I'd rather say dreamy, thoughtful... like stare into space, thinking about something else...
To me, it looked like the wide-eyed look of someone who spotted something delicious they want to eat, and she got so close to getting what she was craving. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 23, 2020
To me, it looked like the wide-eyed look of someone who spotted something delicious they want to eat, and she got so close to getting what she was craving. ;)
Damn you, Jill...

Next time I see her:

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
So what do you think about the flashback that will begin episode 6 ? (if there's one, obviously !)
At the end of episode 5, we are on Sunday evening...
So there's a big chance episode 6 will be about Rusty's notification to attend in front of the B&R council... So, I bet it could be an introduction telling us Cathy's past, and how she has been abused. Remember that :
Cathy1.jpg

Cathy2.jpg

What do you think about it ?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So what do you think about the flashback that will begin episode 6 ? (if there's one, obviously !)
So there's a big chance episode 6 will be about Rusty's notification to attend in front of the B&R council... So, I bet it could be an introduction telling us Cathy's past, and how she has been abused. Remember that :
View attachment 702344

View attachment 702345

As much as I do think we'll get some more flashbacks, I don't see this as being one of them. So far the flashbacks we've had have revolved around the main story elements like the LIs and the DIKs, but since Cathy is a side character I don't see there being much need to delve too deeply into her past.

As for how the next episode will open up, I think having another flashback would be a bit of overkill. Could be that we'll see that Quinn/Mona scene from the preview image open things up and I could see that working quite well, then we jump to Monday and Rusty's meeting. Something like that might be better than another flashback.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 702344

View attachment 702345

maybe something about all the teachers, so it will involve also Bella's husband. we know taht Bella doesn't like Jade, but not the reason for example

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Pretty sure, after the conversation with her in episode 5, the next flashback will be to Jill's date with Rusty and her getting assaulted by Vinny, explaining why Vinny isn't part of the DIKs anymore: he's in prison.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Laurelin I appreciate you coming up with new things to talk about (y) I don't think it'll be a Cathy flashback though as she isn't important enough (especially for those on the M&J path) and would be another sidetrack from the main story.

This game needs to pick up the pace a bit and I'd rather see certain arcs moving forward rather than another diversion.

Thus, what I would like to see open the episode (this more a wish than a prediction) is what was transpiring while MC was giving his speech at the DIK Mansion; i.e. it picks up from this:

DM2 (3).png

and we see the call happening. This obviously won't be a flashback but a 3rd party view of events similar to the Jade/Steven picture throwing scene.

Unless we get resolution of bella’s Locked door, in which case there might be justification for another flashback, I’d prefer we have an episode without flashbacks.
I agree and I think there's a better chance of this happening in Ep.6 (possibly very the near end leading to a cliffhanger) than most people think. Why? Because the last line of both Jill and Bella's bio now refer to Bella's "privacy."

As we know, these bios change and evolve every chapter, it would be absolutely bizarre to have that line there and then completely ignore it and just put something new there at the end of Ep.6. Maybe not a full reveal, but pretty sure there'll be some "prying" :LOL: and I'm optimistic that we'll be making headway with Bella's trauma/secret arc (at last).

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I expect that flashback will be in Ep6, no matter what we wish or do not.
From the flashback in Ep5 and from one picture in the menu, it turns out to me that we could also have a continuous storytelling development of DIK fraternity in flashbacks.
It should be relevant to the events of the present, so in the next look back we could see Rusty negotiating with the representatives of B&R about the new fraternity. So we would see our representatives in the faculty administrative body.

Another topic with relevance to the past is Vinny contact on the dealer versus the current dealer.

azureHeyHOO

May 9, 2020
Man, what an adventure! I wasn't expecting something so brilliant like this, which probably is the game with most beautiful renders and animations I ever saw in Ren'py game. It's difficult to have a top 3 waifu for this, but Bella wins the 1st place. I guess I have something for married women... :p But, for real, she has that look of a shy, mean person, also a little bit of predator (?), but when you know her better, you can see the eyes of someone you have lost someone dear to her and was been trapped for so long in the same place, without realizing you have to move forward or you gonna have all these second thoughts in your life of not accepting someone new in your life, even if he's a college student. ;)
Although a little different, the MC takes that risk with Josy and Maya, saying they could make it together if they wanted it. Funny how a major decision before that changes it all. Before that, I decided of accepting Tommy's joint and even choosing to be together with Josy and Maya, they reject that choice. If you refuse Tommy's joint, tho', they accepted that choice. Maybe because you follow a route where they are more CHICK side than DIK side? Maybe it's because of your choices on preview episodes? I dunno, but I like that moment cuz it gives you different approaches for the game story.
The MC father is also someone that gives me jealously since I never had some paternal in my life. The way he loves his son and the way he is reciprocated torn me a bit...
I ramble for too much, but I'm glad that I bump into this game. Even I'm not an American, it reminisces in so many ways American Pie, and at the same time his valor of how important his to not give up at the first obstacle that appears before you.
It makes me also wonder there are such good storytellers and animator artists in adult games. Keep up the excellent work and thank you for making this game! (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes