Jan 23, 2020
So what do you think about the flashback that will begin episode 6 ? (if there's one, obviously !)
At the end of episode 5, we are on Sunday evening...
So there's a big chance episode 6 will be about Rusty's notification to attend in front of the B&R council... So, I bet it could be an introduction telling us Cathy's past, and how she has been abused. Remember that :
View attachment 702344

View attachment 702345

What do you think about it ?
I think I already said it once or twice, but I expect a flashback about MC's mom. Maybe it's too soon to drop a bomb, but the MC will go home, right? And dad mentioned a letter. So I totally expect a flashback... Maybe we won't see everything, but I expect at least some scenes from mom & dad past.

This, or something about Anthony's past! :ROFLMAO:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
maybe something about all the teachers, so it will involve also Bella's husband. we know taht Bella doesn't like Jade, but not the reason for example
I don't think Bella likes Jade because Burke approached her to have a threesome with him and Jade and I don't think she would appreciate that.

Reactions: ename144

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
He's pretty clearly flirting with a girl on the phone, but I'll be honest it makes me confused now that we know that he's impotent from steroids.
He claims to be.

I’m personally convinced he’s lying so he doesn’t have to sleep with Sage. As she points out, Dawe functions and steroids don’t stop him being able to kiss her.

I don’t think it’s that he can’t be sexual with Sage, it’s that he doesn’t want to. So he lies about impotence from steroids and kisses her on the forehead before evading her questions and anger.

The phone conversation shows he can be sexual with someone so he’s obviously actively choosing not to engage with Sage. Makes me think the whole impotence thing is just an excuse to not have to be with her (someone aggressively sexual, he’d need an active excuse).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
As a side note, if it does pick up on the Sunday, I'd really like it if, for those on M&J path, we could go back to their dorm to show off the jacket and spend the time with them. :)
Fine by me! The more time we get to spend with the MC just hanging out with M&J (and the other girls too, once his relationship with them reaches that stage), the better.

Sage is almost there, and Jill could be too, depending on how quickly they plan their next date. I still think it will be a while before Bella's secrets are out, but there's no reason the MC couldn't spend more time with her even if they aren't a (non-exclusive) couple; it might help to flesh out what the two see in each other.

Really, I just think it would nice if we could give the dramatic plot twists a break and let us build up the stakes before the next crisis threatens to ruin it all. That was a big part of what made Maya's relationship work so well prior to Episode 4 (and Josy's, to a more limited extent). The non-stop string of emergencies since then has made it harder to feel invested in things, because the status quo is toppled almost as fast as it was established.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Fine by me! The more time we get to spend with the MC just hanging out with M&J (and the other girls too, once his relationship with them reaches that stage), the better.

Sage is almost there, and Jill could be too, depending on how quickly they plan their next date. I still think it will be a while before Bella's secrets are out, but there's no reason the MC couldn't spend more time with her even if they aren't a (non-exclusive) couple; it might help to flesh out what the two see in each other.

Really, I just think it would nice if we could give the dramatic plot twists a break and let us build up the stakes before the next crisis threatens to ruin it all. That was a big part of what made Maya's relationship work so well prior to Episode 4 (and Josy's, to a more limited extent). The non-stop string of emergencies since then has made it harder to feel invested in things, because the status quo is toppled almost as fast as it was established.
See and I worry that the pre Ep4 end was supposed to be our time to become invested. Now comes the Drama and the bullshit level is so high I honestly am not sure if I even care anymore. The more he writes in drama filled stuff the less I care about any of them. If I was the MC I would have checked out. Gone after KRJ or some other nice no drama/bs girl and been like screw all of you :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
See and I worry that the pre Ep4 end was supposed to be our time to become invested. Now comes the Drama and the bullshit level is so high I honestly am not sure if I even care anymore. The more he writes in drama filled stuff the less I care about any of them. If I was the MC I would have checked out. Gone after KRJ or some other nice no drama/bs girl and been like screw all of you :ROFLMAO:
It's possible it will be all drama from here on out, but I definitely hope not.

The problem is that before Episode 4 we get an incomplete picture of Maya, and an even more limited picture of Josy. Even through Episode 5 we've have insufficient time to fully bond with Jill, Sage is so obsessed with the utterly unexplained relationship with Chad that we've only just begun to connect with her, and Bella's relationship has barely started.

So while we could get invested in the characters, we couldn't become invested in the relationships because they didn't exist yet. This was so incomplete Episode 5 had to put in a scene clarifying just what the heck happened between the MC and M&J (and even that feels a bit forced in order to let the other girls play catch up).

So I'm definitely hoping for more downtime with the girls. And there is SOME hope of that. The official walkthrough talks about "Hangouts" as a new thing, implying the MC will get them with the other girls in the future, too.

That would certainly help. But what I'm really hoping for is a chance to hang out with a girl(s) in situations where hanging out with the girl isn't the entire point of the scene. That would be a chance to understand how she fits into the MCs life in general, and thus care more keeping her there when the drama comes calling again.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It's possible it will be all drama from here on out, but I definitely hope not.

The problem is that before Episode 4 we get an incomplete picture of Maya, and an even more limited picture of Josy. Even through Episode 5 we've have insufficient time to fully bond with Jill, Sage is so obsessed with the utterly unexplained relationship with Chad that we've only just begun to connect with her, and Bella's relationship has barely started.

So while we could get invested in the characters, we couldn't become invested in the relationships because they didn't exist yet. This was so incomplete Episode 5 had to put in a scene clarifying just what the heck happened between the MC and M&J (and even that feels a bit forced in order to let the other girls play catch up).

So I'm definitely hoping for more downtime with the girls. And there is SOME hope of that. The official walkthrough talks about "Hangouts" as a new thing, implying the MC will get them with the other girls in the future, too.

That would certainly help. But what I'm really hoping for is a chance to hang out with a girl(s) in situations where hanging out with the girl isn't the entire point of the scene. That would be a chance to understand how she fits into the MCs life in general, and thus care more keeping her there when the drama comes calling again.
Yeah well the "Hangout" for Maya/Josy was like what 3 actions and a 3 hot spots that wasn't very much. Even with reading and doing everything I know I was done in like 2 minutes max.

I hope so too ename144 but after the cluster fuck that was Ep5 I'm not holding my breath.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
#1 Can't do the Lily rooster thing, i get an error like stated in a previous post.
I had that problem with the first version of the walkthrough mod, but when I updated the mod it was fixed. You must get the Lily rooster to get the Lily scene.

Youven

May 13, 2019
I have started a french translation of the game since a month, so I was able to check all the lines since the beginning and I noticed something that we've all probably forgotten...
Everything started about Family.
Remember :

"Family."
"My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations."
"Being related doesn't necessarily make you family."
"Family are the people who support you in your choices."
"Family will help you grow."
"Family are the ones who love you for you..."
"...whoever that may be."
"Even if you lose your family..."
"...or if your family loses you."
"Don't stop."
"Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home."

[...]
[babbling about him and his father]
[...]
"Either way, I was happy back then. We didn't have much, we...erm..."
"...we had enough."
"We had each other."
"As for now?"
"Let me tell you what happened."

So, this game is maybe about the family you always have and the family you create by yourself.
Remember Acting lessons. Starting alone in a big house and finish by having a new "family" of friends.

I can almost bet that the final will be a picture containing almost all the protagonists (YES, even Quinn... if she doesn't die before) and the MC in the middle, smiling like a jerk, who will become like a second family for him.

What do you think ?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I can almost bet that the final will be a picture containing almost all the protagonists (YES, even Quinn... if she doesn't die before) and the MC in the middle, smiling like a jerk, who will become like a second family for him.

What do you think ?
Minus anyone you piss off too much, and (though I'll get flamed for saying it), Chekhov's gun tells us that Bella probably isn't going to make it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes