felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
FAN FICTION OF THE DAY:

Tommy decides to get rid of Josy and for this he reveals the relationship with Maya. Maya takes it very badly, MC reacts instinctively and beats Tommy in front of everyone. MC is summoned by the professors, where there are also Jill, Maya and Josy who defend him and try to explain what happened, but there in tears MC asks to be suspended, to go home and tidy up the ideas.

Youven

May 13, 2019
End of episode 5. MC comes to Bella's house to comfort Cathy. He stays for the night. Time to go to bed, Bella and Jill share the same bed.
No, no. I am talking about the discussions.
Wait, I'm looking in the game code...
[...]
Jill "Is something wrong?"
Isabella "No. Nothing's wrong."
Jill "If you say so."
Jill "It's not gonna happen again."
Isabella "..."
Isabella "I thought we had an understanding."
Jill "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."
Isabella "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."
Jill "Wow..."
Jill "Fine! But I wasn't though."
Jill "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."
[...]

Nope. Not a clue.
What the fuck she talking about !?

Oh !!!! I get it !

Getting fooled and having sex with the wrong guy !!!!

But now, we have to understand if she's talking about Bella's disappointment with her "ex" husband or herself...

Youven

May 13, 2019
FAN FICTION OF THE DAY:

Tommy decides to get rid of Josy and for this he reveals the relationship with Maya. Maya takes it very badly, MC reacts instinctively and beats Tommy in front of everyone. MC is summoned by the professors, where there are also Jill, Maya and Josy who defend him and try to explain what happened, but there in tears MC asks to be suspended, to go home and tidy up the ideas.
I hope to never play a game made by you :LOL:

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
We know Chad was in MC's room that day and it's whom Troy was going to talk to. If they aren't both gay lovers what was the point of that visit?
I don't think there is any proove it was Chad :
Troy.jpg
Troy is an ex-Jock, and we don't know why he has been ejected (it would be an interesting flashback for an upcoming episode...). It may last some kind of hatred between the Jock and him, and so the Jocks came to knock him during the night. Then, the Jocks have seen the guitar (almost Dawe knows MC has a guitar from the first day MC arrives at B&R, he is present when MC and his dad hug to goodbye) and have stolen it. Maybe they know Sage wants to learn to play, but more likely to piss off MC...
However, that doesn't invalidate your theory...

• Wow
Reactions: Mormont and Youven

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018

Youven

May 13, 2019
The French BaDIK group grows well.

La mayonnaise monte bien !

View attachment 703156

:LOL: :LOL: I was betrayed by myself. Shit.

Youventus Knowing DPC's game history, a threesome/harem route is very unlikely
Come on Guys, You don't understand me. Maybe cause of my low english skills but I am not talking about an harem ending but an all friendly family. There is no doubt that we are going to choose only one girl at some point.

Besides, if you don't mind saying so, the simple fact of being ALREADY in a three-way relationship with Josy and Maya (CHICK path of course) demonstrates that the DPC's game history argument is nonsense.
Even though we all agree that it won't hold up.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
The French BaDIK group grows well.
YEAAAAAHHH !!! And Le Pew I love your fan art. You have great talent (with Coriolan, wich is french too ;) ) and I may ask your advice for using DAZ 3D some day (when I have enough powerfull computer to use it, sniffff :cry:)

Youven

May 13, 2019
YEAAAAAHHH !!! And Le Pew I love your fan art. You have great talent (with Coriolan, wich is french too ;) ) and I may ask your advice for using DAZ 3D some day (when I have enough powerfull computer to use it, sniffff :cry:)
Wow, really ? Le Pew ? Are you also french ? Maybe we have to talk together.
Are you agree to have some private conversation about DAZ 3D and some personal project ?
Something important is maybe starting today !

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
No, no. I am talking about the discussions.
Wait, I'm looking in the game code...
[...]
Jill "Is something wrong?"
Isabella "No. Nothing's wrong."
Jill "If you say so."
Jill "It's not gonna happen again."
Isabella "..."
Isabella "I thought we had an understanding."
Jill "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."
Isabella "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."
Jill "Wow..."
Jill "Fine! But I wasn't though."
Jill "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."
[...]

Nope. Not a clue.
What the fuck she talking about !?

Oh !!!! I get it !

Getting fooled and having sex with the wrong guy !!!!

But now, we have to understand if she's talking about Bella's disappointment with her "ex" husband or herself...
The way the scene unfolded, I'd say Bella and Jill fooled around with each other.
Maybe even Bellas Husband found out.
It IS very strange to me, that he always seems to be away, as if he purposefully avoids Bella.
She has a line in... Act 3? or 4? Where she thinks about him and pleads he should come home again.

On the other hand, Cake still could pull our legs and the Discussion in that scene meant sth else entirely. Hard to judge with only the few bits we know about Bella and Jill.
Considering the way how overprotective she is on her it seems likely though imho.

Reactions: Laurelin and Youven

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I don't think there is any proove it was Chad :
View attachment 703144
Troy is an ex-Jock, and we don't know why he has been ejected (it would be an interesting flashback for an upcoming episode...). It may last some kind of hatred between the Jock and him, and so the Jocks came to knock him during the night. Then, the Jocks have seen the guitar (almost Dawe knows MC has a guitar from the first day MC arrives at B&R, he is present when MC and his dad hug to goodbye) and have stolen it. Maybe they know Sage wants to learn to play, but more likely to piss off MC...
However, that doesn't invalidate your theory...
Unless I missed it the Jocks had zero knowledge of where this new MC was staying as he was new on campus least of all Troys place so they went there either because of another reason (Chad wanted to have fun but smacked Troy around to cover said romance and explain his presence thus found guitar by coincidence as much as anything else perhaps having no idea whos it even was) or Troy himself told Chad who it belonged to as he agreed to meet with Chad anyway.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
FAN FICTION OF THE DAY:

Now DON'T give Cake some stupid idea how he can fuck with us again in this game xD
Because that is exactly his kind of messing up the readers.
Acting Lesson had a similar kidneyshot as this "fanfiction".

Vildain

Jan 25, 2018
jill and bella are affiliated, aunt and niece or whatever? from the pictures under jill's bed and the chatting with bella after the first yoga class.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I will add that there is no doubt in my mind, since the doubt has been pronounced by them, that the "ménage à trois"
I have found my crystal ball !
To be fair, that phrase is fairly widely known in English. Most of us would be too lazy to use accented letters though.

Youventus Knowing DPC's game history, a threesome/harem route is very unlikely
Nonsense, the triangle relationship route worked fine - the fire alarm less so. ;)

Edit: stupid homophones.

Last edited:

Youven

May 13, 2019
To be fair, that phrase is fairly widely known in English. Most of us would be to lazy too use accented letters though.
You know what, at the moment I started to write in french, using accented letters comeback natural in my mind.

Nonsense, the triangle relationship route worked fine - the fire alarm less so. ;)
Dear friend, you become my soul mate/maggot Brother. Thanks you !

Reactions: Meushi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Now DON'T give Cake some stupid idea how he can fuck with us again in this game xD
Because that is exactly his kind of messing up the readers.
Acting Lesson had a similar kidneyshot as this "fanfiction".
:unsure:

but it would not be the closure of the story, only a turning point

the problem "Tommy" has to explode sooner or later, he is more dangerous tha Quinn
the event would still tighten the bonds between different protagonists, it would move Maya's situation ...

DPC, I'm here, call me when you want!:D

• Haha
Reactions: Laurelin
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes