Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't think there is any proove it was Chad :
View attachment 703144
Troy is an ex-Jock, and we don't know why he has been ejected (it would be an interesting flashback for an upcoming episode...). It may last some kind of hatred between the Jock and him, and so the Jocks came to knock him during the night. Then, the Jocks have seen the guitar (almost Dawe knows MC has a guitar from the first day MC arrives at B&R, he is present when MC and his dad hug to goodbye) and have stolen it. Maybe they know Sage wants to learn to play, but more likely to piss off MC...
However, that doesn't invalidate your theory...
They may not be lovers, yeah. The black eye is hard to explain. But the guitar being at Sage's is proof enough that Chad was the one who went there that morning. I don't think the jocks even knew the MC lived with Troy. Why would Chad give anything to Sage, though, considering how little he seems to care for her? :unsure:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
To be fair, that phrase is fairly widely known in English. Most of us would be to lazy too use accented letters though.
Go find accents on a US keyboard :KEK:

Nonsense, the triangle relationship route worked fine - the fire alarm less so. ;)
The triangle relationship has not even started yet. You actually have to choose one girl for the first "post EP5" scene and I believe that there will be specific choices that will drive MC apart from one of the girls.

Youven

May 13, 2019
They may not be lovers, yeah. The black eye is hard to explain. But the guitar being at Sage's is proof enough that Chad was the one who went there that morning. I don't think the jocks even knew the MC lived with Troy. Why would Chad give anything to Sage, though, considering how little he seems to care for her? :unsure:
The guilt?

Youven

May 13, 2019
The triangle relationship has not even started yet. You actually have to choose one girl for the first "post EP5" scene and I believe that there will be specific choices that will drive MC apart from one of the girls.
I don't like your argument. I don't want to believe it. Let me dream! LET ME DREAM, DAMN YOU !

Counterpoint! Having sex with someone already in couple when the other person knows about it? Threesome. It's even a category on p0rn. Or maybe candaulisme...

Reactions: Laurelin

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
:unsure:

but it would not be the closure of the story, only a turning point

the problem "Tommy" has to explode sooner or later, he is more dangerous tha Quinn
the event would still tighten the bonds between different protagonists, it would move Maya's situation ...

DPC, I'm here, call me when you want!:D
Well, as Cake loves weird turning points, and the way MCs mom is shown etc...
I can't get rid of the feeling, that we will get revealed that Josy is our sister or sth along those lines.
Maybe the Mother died because it was twins but the father couldn't afford to raise both so one got adopted by another family or sth.
Or she died when giving birth is bullshit altogether and another emotional blow in that direction happens.

Problem with unpredictable, chaos loving authors like Cake is... well, exactly that xD

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't like your argument. I don't want to believe it. Let me dream! LET ME DREAM, DAMN YOU !

Counterpoint! Having sex with someone already in couple when the other person knows about it? Threesome. It's even a category on p0rn. Or maybe candaulisme...
according to me it is not yet a triangle. the three characters do not have this sexual ruthlessness.
Maya, following the route chosen, may not have had sex with MC, or at least not a full sex

it is mostly a bag with three balls inside, from which 2 are extracted at a time

MC risks a lot an NTR path, or at least several NTR episodes

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Uh... why?
Actually I really liked Cakes take on this. Because if you want to share Love between 3 ppl instead of two, your attention needs to be equally divided. I'd really appreciate it, if Cake goes the hard way with that and makes us players pay attention to who of the two we gave how much attention.
Furthermore this would add to the replayability too, as you won't get some scenes, depending on who of gave your attention at this point.
Favor one too much and the other will fall apart. Keep it balanced, and all will be fine.
A simple, yet fun mechanic in a game, if used.

Youven

May 13, 2019
Uh... why?
Actually I really liked Cakes take on this. Because if you want to share Love between 3 ppl instead of two, your attention needs to be equally divided. I'd really appreciate it, if Cake goes the hard way with that and makes us players pay attention to who of the two we gave how much attention.
Furthermore this would add to the replayability too, as you won't get some scenes, depending on who of gave your attention at this point.
Favor one too much and the other will fall apart. Keep it balanced, and all will be fine.
I kind of agree with you, but... did you play Emily is away too ? Remember how it's just impossible to keep the balance ? If not, try to get in touch with both girls at some point. Good fucking luck my friend.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Go find accents on a US keyboard :KEK:
No need, I'll just memorize all the Alt+# codes for them... :LOL:

Dude you're crushing poor Youventus dreams. :(

Hopefully DPC will offer both single routes for each & triangle.

I stand by my earlier claim that in his previous work the triangle relationship itself was fine though. :p

Youven

May 13, 2019
according to me it is not yet a triangle. the three characters do not have this sexual ruthlessness.
Maya, following the route chosen, may not have had sex with MC, or at least not a full sex

it is mostly a bag with three balls inside, from which 2 are extracted at a time

MC risks a lot an NTR path, or at least several NTR episodes
Come on man, it's just semantics.

A triangle is being (ADIK) in relation with two people at the same time. Nothing about sexual affair.
BUT !! That right, the three characters do not have sexual rutherlessness. Yet.
But at that moment, it's not just about a triangle relationship but a real "threesome".

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I kind of agree with you, but... did you play Emily is away too ? Remember how it's just impossible to keep the balance ? If not, try to get in touch with both girls at some point. Good fucking luck my friend.
Noted, will play the game.
Or... let me check the renders first. I have specific tastes and aversions. Holsteins, for example, aren't my type I want to bond with xD

Edit: Uhhh... No. I won't play that and relive the 90s internet Hell xD

BUT: If the developer uses the mechanic sloppy or in a way not intended to make it possible to balance it out for two girls, of course, it is impossible to manage it. That's just how the game is then.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Come on man, it's just semantics.

A triangle is being (ADIK) in relation with two people at the same time. Nothing about sexual affair.
BUT !! That right, the three characters do not have sexual rutherlessness. Yet.
But at that moment, it's not just about a triangle relationship but a real "threesome".
I wanted to be optimistic, there is time ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Youven

Youven

May 13, 2019
Noted, will play the game.
Or... let me check the renders first. I have specific tastes and aversions. Holsteins, for example, aren't my type I want to bond with xD

BUT: If the developer uses the mechanic sloppy or in a way not intended to make it possible to balance it out for two girls, of course, it is impossible to manage it. That's just how the game is then.
Yeah I know. I may be a little overreacting, actually.

About Emily is away too ? Forget it. It's not a Visual Novel but an "IRC" chat novel
1592907553830.png

But if you agree to play the game, you'll discover the genius of not revealing the faces of characters, because in the end, and according to your personal experience, Emily will just have the "visage" you give her in your imagination...
And she'll be, to you, very beautiful...

Reactions: Hrllav

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Unless I missed it the Jocks had zero knowledge of where this new MC was staying as he was new on campus least of all Troys place so they went there either because of another reason (Chad wanted to have fun but smacked Troy around to cover said romance and explain his presence thus found guitar by coincidence as much as anything else perhaps having no idea whos it even was) or Troy himself told Chad who it belonged to as he agreed to meet with Chad anyway.
I agree with you, it may be the truth...
It may be also :
1/ Some Jocks (maybe Dawe and Anthony for instance) come and find Troy to knock him because he knows something bad about the Jocks (it's the reason why he has been ejected, he didn't agree... And, why not, as a result, he maybe is the one who have let the compromizing pictures later for Chad and Dawe...)
2/ they see the guitar, and recognize it : it belongs to MC wich whom they are already in bad terms
3/ they steal the guitar (to piss off MC) back to Jocks mansion, where Chad and Sage are fighting
4/ Chad gives the guitar to Sage to have some peace and quiet.

Don't you think it could be conceivable ?
Now, as I said before several times, only DPC knows, and I woudn't be surprised that we are both totally wrong :ROFLMAO: !!!

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Uh... why?
I looked at the code and there are indeed points and flags set for each specific encounter. We don't know to what extent they will be used but I am sure they will.

Hopefully DPC will offer both single routes for each & triangle.
IF there is a triangle route, it will be the trickiest. However I anticipate an overwhelming event at some point that will force MC to make a choice. It probably won't be as extreme as in AL (at least I hope so), but DPC likes his drama.

Youven

May 13, 2019
I agree with you, it may be the truth...
It may be also :
1/ Some Jocks (maybe Dawe and Anthony for instance) come and find Troy to knock him because he knows something bad about the Jocks (it's the reason why he has been ejected, he didn't agree... And, why not, as a result, he maybe is the one who have let the compromizing pictures later for Chad and Dawe...)
2/ they see the guitar, and recognize it : it belongs to MC wich whom they are already in bad terms
3/ they steal the guitar (to piss off MC) back to Jocks mansion, where Chad and Sage are fighting
4/ Chad gives the guitar to Sage to have some peace and quiet.

Don't you think it could be conceivable ?
Now, as I said before several times, only DPC knows, and I woudn't be surprised that we are both totally wrong :ROFLMAO: !!!
You know what ?
You give me a clue. Maybe, jocks comes to Troy to beat him up and stole the guitar without knowing it it belong to MC

Reactions: Laurelin

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
IF there is a triangle route, it will be the trickiest. However I anticipate an overwhelming event at some point that will force MC to make a choice. It probably won't be as extreme as in AL (at least I hope so), but DPC likes his drama.

Hopefully not as extreme as AL. Cake did get a bashing for that one.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes