Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
It cost me a lot of energy to NOT punch the crap out of tybalt though xD
As this dude just pulls the right strings for me to get pissed everytime he shows up.
Tybalt is too pathetic to be hated, the asshole bartender on ther other hand...
Dipshit not only stood between you and lily's fun time but he constantly mocked you with his fucking water. :WutFace:

Hey sir.png yoyo.jpg

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I agree... We know he's involved in a "competition" (he talks about it with Dawe) which seems to be very important for him... The photos may prove he uses steroids for instance...
That would explain Chad's reaction, but not why he immediately suspects the MC. The only clear explanation for that (IMHO) is if the photo has something to do with the conversation the MC overheard in the locker room. Chad was already worried the MC heard him, so there's the potential link.

I can't think of any time the MC has seen Chad (or any other jock) do anything with steroids.

They may not be lovers, yeah. The black eye is hard to explain. But the guitar being at Sage's is proof enough that Chad was the one who went there that morning. I don't think the jocks even knew the MC lived with Troy. Why would Chad give anything to Sage, though, considering how little he seems to care for her? :unsure:
It's hard to square the actions of Troy and the jocks with Troy being Chad's secret lover, but not impossible. As I see it, the key obstacles that need to be explained are as follows:
  1. If the jocks don't know about Troy's relationship with Chad, why was he kicked out of the jocks?
  2. Why would Chad beat up Troy?
  3. Why did the Chad take the MC's guitar?
  4. Given how little Chad cares about Sage, why would he give the guitar to her?
Each of the questions can be answered easily enough, but finding a set of answers that flow smoothly together is the real trick. Here's my best attempt at it:
  1. Some of the jocks found evidence that Troy likes to crossdress, and might have been gay. Given the group's intense homophobia, this was enough to get him tossed out. Troy clammed up to protect Chad, but Chad couldn't do anything to help him without risking the secret.
  2. The other jocks really wanted to let Troy know he wasn't welcome, and again Chad had to play along to protect his secret. He couldn't stop some of them from beating up Troy, but he went along to try to minimize it. (It's possible that Chad simply wasn't present, but that makes taking the guitar harder to explain.)
  3. Continuing from #2, Chad proposed stealing what they assumed was Troy's guitar as a way to punish him and stop the beatings (Chad may have known otherwise, but wouldn't mention that). In this case, the fact that Sage had wanted to learn to play the guitar was a good cover story. (It's also possible Sage talked about playing the guitar often enough that one of the jocks just stole the guitar without Chad being present and gave it to him to give to her. But that feels like a stretch given how rarely Sage mentions music or guitars when we see her.)
  4. Continuing from #3, having used Sage's interest in the guitar as an excuse, Chad had to give it to her afterward. (It's also possible that Chad DOES care about Sage on some non-sexual level, since in this scenario we're assuming Chad is gay. But I don't think limited affection would be enough to justify Chad stealing a guitar from either his lover or some random student, so I don't think it can be his primary motivation.)
So that's how I would thread the needle. It's a little clunky, but I think it can hold together well enough to keep the theory alive. And I find the Chad/Troy gay romance the best overall explanation for what we've seen, so I'd very much like to keep it alive.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
That's a question I'd like to know the answer to why was he kicked out? Did he have some sort of disagreement with the others? Got to close to someone like Sage? It must have been something big to have been kicked out.
I too would like to know the answer to this one. I end up going back and forth on what I think the significance of it may be. I could see Troy and his expulsion being a major key to some of the other things that are going on. I could also see it just being relatively minor in the grand scheme of things.

Hopefully DPC will offer both single routes for each & triangle.
The game is called Being A DIK. Delta Iota Kappa fraternity is key to the whole story. The greek letter for Delta is a triangle. Coincidence? Oh I think not. It's right there in the title. Triangle routes one hundred percent confirmed.

"As long as it gets you the girl you long for, do it."
Lol I think this is word for word exactly what all games walkthroughs say about major choices.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Uh... why?
I have to say, I'm rather intrigued in getting more background information on him.
I remember the Stripclub scene where you get a more calm and closer chat with him.
He comes off really bad, but maybe. Okay, a BIG maybe, but still, maybe there is more to him than we know yet.
Well, in terms of those 4, didn't fight Troy because I felt bad for the guy, didn't fight the Jocks because I needed to keep my affinity Neutral, couldn't fight Caleb because I was on Neutral affinity, and didn't punch Tybalt because I figured it's probably going to come back to bite the MC in the ass later.

As for Tommy, he just irritates me, especially after ep 5 where he throws his little temper tantrum at Rusty's Dad no longer funding the DIKs. He just seems like an arrogant, self-centred, egotistical, d-bag who uses people for his own personal gain, like Rusty for his money and Quinn for her drugs.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I too would like to know the answer to this one. I end up going back and forth on what I think the significance of it may be. I could see Troy and his expulsion being a major key to some of the other things that are going on. I could also see it just being relatively minor in the grand scheme of things.
I think we will only get more on Troy when we are focused on what's going on with Chad but with that said I'm not sure how DPC will play it. I mean he got his ass kicked for attempting to defend the guitar and his dorm room I just hope he is not going to be the guy we just bump into from time to time with a watch where you are going.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
As for Tommy, he just irritates me, especially after ep 5 where he throws his little temper tantrum at Rusty's Dad no longer funding the DIKs. He just seems like an arrogant, self-centred, egotistical, d-bag who uses people for his own personal gain, like Rusty for his money and Quinn for her drugs.
Yes, that's exactly the reasons that intrigue me about him.
Is he really just a d-bag? Or is there sth behind it all?
His behaviour in Ep5 contradicts the pattern he showed to MC in the tittybar, when they chatted.
So I'm curious if Cake was just throwing some smokecandles or if there is sth going on with Tommy, we don't know about.

I found it especially peculiar, that we could ask him on Josys arrival why he had such problems with her coming over and how reacted when MC tried to pull his leg.
A secret crush on little Josy maybe? Who knows.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tommy is nervous because his partnership with Quinn is shaky, and without Quinn he is just any DIK

Josy's arrival doesn't help

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, that's exactly the reasons that intrigue me about him.
Is he really just a d-bag? Or is there sth behind it all?
His behaviour in Ep5 contradicts the pattern he showed to MC in the tittybar, when they chatted.
So I'm curious if Cake was just throwing some smokecandles or if there is sth going on with Tommy, we don't know about.

I found it especially peculiar, that we could ask him on Josys arrival why he had such problems with her coming over and how reacted when MC tried to pull his leg.
A secret crush on little Josy maybe? Who knows.
Sometimes people are just d-bags. There's no rhyme or reason to it, they just are that way and they'll never change. Some d-bags can even have a lucid moment where you think there might be more going on below the surface, but then they revert right back to type shortly afterwards.

There's also the added issue that, given that this is DPC, we're all thinking that everyone and everything has to have these big answers and complex explanations because this seems to be their style, but perhaps some of these things might just be very straightforward in many cases; Tommy is a d-bag, Arieth is a dimbo, and Burke is a cheat, and that's that. Tommy probably also doesn't like Josy because he just doesn't like her; no real reason or justification for why, he just doesn't.

Reactions: Laurelin

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
There will be troubles with Tommy, it's unavoidable. First of all, (if you are on this path), the relationship between MC and Josy (with or without Maya) is not going to be forever secret. Next, the end of episode 5 has shown his true face, and every DIK may have seen it : a spoilt child ! He just wants to make the most of Rusty's dad fortune. He is a real parasite. He wants to party for free, smoke for free, live for free. He shown he is very far from the Dik's rule : "family comes first". As Quinn, their rule is almost : "I come first"...
If Rusty is dismissed by the B&R council, Tommy may take is place as the Diks President. Will he be accepted by the whole of Diks ? Not so sure...

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There will be troubles with Tommy, it's unavoidable. First of all, (if you are on this path), the relationship between MC and Josy (with or without Maya) is not going to be forever secret. Next, the end of episode 5 has shown his true face, and evrey DIK may have seen it : a spoilt child ! He just wants to make the most of Rusty's dad fortune. He is a real parasite. He wants to party for free, smoke for free, live for free. He shown he is very far from the Dik's rule : "family comes first". As Quinn, their rule is almost : "I come first"...
If Rusty is dismissed by the B&R council, Tommy may take is place as the Diks President. Will he be accepted by the whole of Diks ? Not so sure...
it depends on the fraternity regulation, he will surely replace Rusty immediately

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes