ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
There will be troubles with Tommy, it's unavoidable. First of all, (if you are on this path), the relationship between MC and Josy (with or without Maya) is not going to be forever secret. Next, the end of episode 5 has shown his true face, and every DIK may have seen it : a spoilt child ! He just wants to make the most of Rusty's dad fortune. He is a real parasite. He wants to party for free, smoke for free, live for free. He shown he is very far from the Dik's rule : "family comes first". As Quinn, their rule is almost : "I come first"...
If Rusty is dismissed by the B&R council, Tommy may take is place as the Diks President. Will he be accepted by the whole of Diks ? Not so sure...
I've generally been on the "Rusty will get to stick around" side, but I definitely think that if Rusty is removed, Tommy is the one who will replace him.

In fact, one thing that occurs to me is that if Rusty were forced to step down over the Cathy cluck, it might be a good motivation for the MC (and others) to finally start trying to work out just what happened. If they can find evidence someone else hacked their account to post the cluck, they might be able to get Rusty reinstated and end Tommy's reign of terror.

Otherwise, if Rusty is allowed to remain, it's not clear if they would have any motivation to solve the case. And it seems highly unlikely they could crack it between the end of Episode 5 and the meeting on Monday morning. So having Tommy take over "for now" could be a good way to advance the story without ignoring old plot hooks or trying to cram everything into a single night (again).

As for Tommy himself, the guy is clearly a jerk, but it's possible there are less negative sides to him, too. Hopefully we will find out before we are faced with the opportunity to punch him.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
I just would like to start up again a previous post. We are all searching for the guilty (the Jocks pictures, Cathy picture, the trash of the Diks mansion), supposing that there is an unique guilty (but why not several ones, with different motivations ???).
So the first question we have to answer is : "who's the target". The second one is : "who benefits from the murder" (just call me Sherlock :ROFLMAO:).
After, and only after, we may find who's the guilty(s).

Reactions: ExDeath730

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
I'm not satisfied by the obvious explanation that the Jocks trashed the DIKs mansion. They are under surveillance, and are they so much stupid by signing everywhere into the devastated house ? However, I'm sure they are enough stupid to ignore the signification (and even existence !) of "Karma" !!!
So it may be Caleb ? He is not Jock yet. But writing alpha-alpha-alpha everywhere, he condemns his future fraternity...
It may be anyone else...

Reactions: uberbomb

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've generally been on the "Rusty will get to stick around" side, but I definitely think that if Rusty is removed, Tommy is the one who will replace him.

In fact, one thing that occurs to me is that if Rusty were forced to step down over the Cathy cluck, it might be a good motivation for the MC (and others) to finally start trying to work out just what happened. If they can find evidence someone else hacked their account to post the cluck, they might be able to get Rusty reinstated and end Tommy's reign of terror.

Otherwise, if Rusty is allowed to remain, it's not clear if they would have any motivation to solve the case. And it seems highly unlikely they could crack it between the end of Episode 5 and the meeting on Monday morning. So having Tommy take over "for now" could be a good way to advance the story without ignoring old plot hooks or trying to cram everything into a single night (again).

As for Tommy himself, the guy is clearly a jerk, but it's possible there are less negative sides to him, too. Hopefully we will find out before we are faced with the opportunity to punch him.
I too am strongly leaning towards believing that Rusty will survive because Cathy will go easy on him, but there's also a small thought in the back of my head that there will be some sort of punishment handed down or that perhaps Rusty will be given a stay of execution for 2 or 3 days to give the DIKs time to see if they can find out what happened and if they can't find the culprit, then Rusty might get removed and the DIKs will have certain privileges removed for a while.

With Tommy though, my ideal scenario would be that he just absolutely loses it at one point because the DIKs are changing and he's being made to pull his own weight for the first time in forever, all of which he hates. So he'd just start ranting and raving at everyone and everything, eventually ending up lambasting Josy with all sorts of cruel words and we're faced with the choice of either punching him (DIK) or just stopping him by speaking up (CHICK). Mainly it's because I'd just like to see the MC defend Josy from Tommy and this would be a way to do it.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Well, in terms of those 4, didn't fight Troy because I felt bad for the guy, didn't fight the Jocks because I needed to keep my affinity Neutral, couldn't fight Caleb because I was on Neutral affinity, and didn't punch Tybalt because I figured it's probably going to come back to bite the MC in the ass later.

As for Tommy, he just irritates me, especially after ep 5 where he throws his little temper tantrum at Rusty's Dad no longer funding the DIKs. He just seems like an arrogant, self-centred, egotistical, d-bag who uses people for his own personal gain, like Rusty for his money and Quinn for her drugs.
That's what I'm saying!

Reactions: Holy Bacchus
D

Deleted member 2043115

Damn, I'm finally getting into this game (working on Chapter 3 now) after having it on my computer for a while, and just like Acting Lessons I'm having a tough time deciding which of the main love interests I prefer. Hats off to writing the girls in such a compelling way, AGAIN.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Just a little break in the middle of this brainstorming...
666.jpg
"Six, six, six, the number of the beast
Hell and fire was spawned to be released"

Do you think DPC is a fan of Iron Maiden ??:love::p I would love him even more !!!

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Damn, I'm finally getting into this game (working on Chapter 3 now) after having it on my computer for a while, and just like Acting Lessons I'm having a tough time deciding which of the main love interests I prefer. Hats off to writing the girls in such a compelling way, AGAIN.
It's our fate, bro !! ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not satisfied by the obvious explanation that the Jocks trashed the DIKs mansion. They are under surveillance, and are they so much stupid by signing everywhere into the devastated house ? However, I'm sure they are enough stupid to ignore the signification (and even existence !) of "Karma" !!!
So it may be Caleb ? He is not Jock yet. But writing alpha-alpha-alpha everywhere, he condemns his future fraternity...
It may be anyone else...
even the diks should have kept a low profile, with the problem Cathe's photo incoming...

they are young...

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
With Tommy though, my ideal scenario would be that he just absolutely loses it at one point because the DIKs are changing and he's being made to pull his own weight for the first time in forever, all of which he hates. So he'd just start ranting and raving at everyone and everything, eventually ending up lambasting Josy with all sorts of cruel words and we're faced with the choice of either punching him (DIK) or just stopping him by speaking up (CHICK). Mainly it's because I'd just like to see the MC defend Josy from Tommy and this would be a way to do it.
I thought exactly the same for Tommy given how he reacted to MC's speech in the last episode

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
If there’s going to be a forced confrontation on all routes with tommy i’d Want it to be over something he does to us, not a girl.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Didn't punch fight Troy, didn't fight the Jocks, didn't fight Caleb, and didn't punch Tybalt, but my MC will beat the shit out of Tommy if given the chance.
I fought everyone, but i backed off after reading that Jill will try to change Tybalt's mind about pressing charges. What will this asshole ask her to do to change his mind?

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
If there’s going to be a forced confrontation on all routes with tommy i’d Want it to be over something he does to us, not a girl.
With everything that happened between the HOT and the DIK it would surprise me that Tommy remains passive with them

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
But that is kinda impossible, as he quite literally did nothing. Not even as a Dik-father xD
you could challenge him about his idiotic speech in act 5 though :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes