ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm not satisfied by the obvious explanation that the Jocks trashed the DIKs mansion. They are under surveillance, and are they so much stupid by signing everywhere into the devastated house ? However, I'm sure they are enough stupid to ignore the signification (and even existence !) of "Karma" !!!
So it may be Caleb ? He is not Jock yet. But writing alpha-alpha-alpha everywhere, he condemns his future fraternity...
It may be anyone else...
Given that the dildos that started the whole exchange are once again scattered throughout the DIK mansion, I'm inclined to believe the jocks are indeed behind it.

Admittedly, it is very stupid for them to do it when they are supposedly being watched. But then again it would be just about as stupid for anyone to spend that much time thoroughly trashing the mansion. I also can't see any other group with that big a grudge against the DIKs.

So to me the jocks are the only real suspects at the moment.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's nice to know. By the way, if this is the case, what is the point of the saves folder in the game folder?
It's convenient if you want to move saves around by editing the page number, for example, when you've got your Dik, Chick and Neutral saves on page 1 then reach the branching path in Ep3 where you decide who to stay with.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
*smirks*

Wasn't a troll post.

I genuinely believe that when we finally get a flashback to Jill and Rusty's date, we'll find out that Jill was "molested" in some way.

Either a drunken Rusty pushed her to have sex when she was reluctant to do so, or possibly some of the other DIKs (most likely Vinny) tried to have some 'fun' with her.
Dude what kinda game do you think this is that you think there'll be attempted sexual harrasment? Take off the tin foil, please.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Even with these two points less, if you managed all the other points with Jill she will still want you and that will not change a thing. But I assure you that the scene where MC hits Tybalt is particularly satisfying. Slow mode activated.
I kind of feel like we should get +Bella points for punching Tybalt though :unsure:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Probably the same type of game that all these "this game would be so much better with incest" type people seem to want.
It fits what we know though (which is fuck all, obviously), if she's reticent about going all the way with MC it could just as easily be as a result of past trauma as it is that she's a virgin or that she won't go there while he's seeing other girls
I kind of feel like we should get +Bella points for punching Tybalt though :unsure:
I feel that the optimal Bella route would've been the old 'quickly raise your hand, see them flinch, then smooth your hair down' manoeuvre :LOL:

Reactions: mindern

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It fits what we know though (which is fuck all, obviously), if she's reticent about going all the way with MC it could just as easily be as a result of past trauma as it is that she's a virgin or that she won't go there while he's seeing other girls
Yeah but "Trauma" doesn't have to be molestation. Hell she could have had a boyfriend she was crazy about and he screwed her over. Could just be the fact that we still have 2 more dates to go to get to the magic #3.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah but "Trauma" doesn't have to be molestation. Hell she could have had a boyfriend she was crazy about and he screwed her over. Could just be the fact that we still have 2 more dates to go to get to the magic #3.
She is from a rich household. Those girls usually are either slutty, rebelling against the strictness of their home or really damn shy, as it practically gets imprinted into them.
Just because she is reluctant to let MC pop her cherry, doesn't mean she has trauma or got molested etc.
For all we know it could even be her saving her first time for the one she is absolutely sure about.
Which, in my eyes, fits the bill with Jill a lot more than a she got molested/whatev theory ^^
I wasn't really thinking molestation, more some guy from high school or college who took a hard 'No' to mean 'Not just yet' which resulted in her having to run out the room screaming when he tried to steal third base.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020

I feel that the optimal Bella route would've been the old 'quickly raise your hand, see them flinch, then smooth your hair down' manoeuvre :LOL:
She is from a rich household. Those girls usually are either slutty, rebelling against the strictness of their home or really damn shy, as it practically gets imprinted into them.
Just because she is reluctant to let MC pop her cherry, doesn't mean she has trauma or got molested etc.
For all we know it could even be her saving her first time for the one she is absolutely sure about.
Which, in my eyes, fits the bill with Jill a lot more than a she got molested/whatev theory ^^

I wasn't really thinking molestation, more some guy from high school or college who took a hard 'No' to mean 'Not just yet' which resulted in her having to run out the room screaming when he tried to steal third base.
Taking a No for a Maybe not yet, let's try it anyways actually IS molestation.
Only if it only stays nonphysical, it will change into mental abuse, if the established case from highschool for example reacted like an asshole and started throwing tantrums, insulting her and stuff.^^

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes