ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I also seem to be the only one who doesn't think Jill is a virgin. So I know my way of looking at it is off from you all. That girl is just way to comfortable in her own skin to be virginal. Not very experienced I will give you but she doesn't react like a virgin to what attire, intimate moments, and to many other things. I agree she isn't into casual and has her rules but virginal. Can't see it.
I agree Jill is relatively comfortable with her body and the presence of the MC. Even when she tells him he's moving too fast, she's still relatively composed about it; her inner monologue seems to focus more on whether that was the proper time rather than the dirty deed itself.

But even if we interpret that as her being unconcerned about losing her virginity, it's still possible that's just because she has a good deal of self-confidence. Jill does strike me as someone who would not only trust her own judgement on how to live her life, but would insist others respect it as well. We normally conflate that sort of surety with "becoming man/woman," but there are less euphemistic ways to get there.

Personally, I don't see how it matters. I mean, is anyone losing any sleep over whether Sage was a virgin in Episode 4 given how sexless her relationship with Chad was in the Episode 5 flashback?

Johnneve

Jun 23, 2020
So help me out here guys, please. im pretty new to these kind of games :D

Do i download V0.5.0 and install it THEN download the v0.5.1 patch and apply on game?

Thanks in advance ^^

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So help me out here guys, please. im pretty new to these kind of games :D

Do i download V0.5.0 and install it THEN download the v0.5.1 patch and apply on game?

Thanks in advance ^^
My advice is to just play v0.5.0 as is. v.0.5.1 fixes a bunch of minor bugs, but introduced at least one bug that was bad enough it needed to be fixed by v0.5.2, which has not been released here yet.

I don't know how likely you are to encounter that bug, but I'd say better not to worry about it.

Reactions: Johnneve

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
While this game seems far from completion it has hours of playtime.
maybe 4 hours of playtime, When the game will be complete probably 2022 it will have about 12 hours of playtime. Maybe a little less. He just became a dik, so i feel like all the time until now was the intro hahaha
It takes much more time for those who have forgotten their English classes ! :ROFLMAO: And even more when you try different paths...

Johnneve

Jun 23, 2020
My advice is to just play v0.5.0 as is. v.0.5.1 fixes a bunch of minor bugs, but introduced at least one bug that was bad enough it needed to be fixed by v0.5.2, which has not been released here yet.

I don't know how likely you are to encounter that bug, but I'd say better not to worry about it.
But if i want to upgrade v0.5.0 to v0.5.1 i should do as i described, am i right?

Reactions: DatFatFrog

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
It takes much more time for those who have forgotten their English classes ! :ROFLMAO: And even more when you try different paths...
Ugh... don't remind me about the English tests. Sooo annoying. I was really grateful for the WT-Mod.
First run was without it, never managed a full score in english.
As math was kind of childsplay.
And the feministclass... uh... boring.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I also seem to be the only one who doesn't think Jill is a virgin. So I know my way of looking at it is off from you all. That girl is just way to comfortable in her own skin to be virginal. Not very experienced I will give you but she doesn't react like a virgin to what attire, intimate moments, and to many other things. I agree she isn't into casual and has her rules but virginal. Can't see it.
Because Jill seems to have a 3 date rule and probably hasn't gone past the first date, the way she reacts when seeing the MC's cock in the shower room (if you get that scene) is like it's the first time she's seen a real one, and mentioning sex after the tennis date gives a +DIK point because she's uncomfortable talking about it.

She ticks a few boxes on the virgin checklist.

I agree but there are so many dark theories on this thread, her past is perhaps simplier than we think
Rich girl from a wealthy family likely raised to be proper and demure resulting in a slightly sheltered and naive view of the world who's never gone past the first date with a guy because they all proved to be a-holes.

This could be all there really is to Jill, but we're becoming so prone to expecting dark and dramatic things because it tends to be the style of DPC to do that kind of thing.

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
This could be all there really is to Jill, but we're becoming so prone to expecting dark and dramatic things because it tends to be the style of DPC to do that kind of thing.

I agree with you, but I will continue to think that Jill is the contrast between all the girls of B&R. She could be the only girl who stays pure in a world where she is surrounded by temptation and eroticism

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I agree Jill is relatively comfortable with her body and the presence of the MC. Even when she tells him he's moving too fast, she's still relatively composed about it; her inner monologue seems to focus more on whether that was the proper time rather than the dirty deed itself.

But even if we interpret that as her being unconcerned about losing her virginity, it's still possible that's just because she has a good deal of self-confidence. Jill does strike me as someone who would not only trust her own judgement on how to live her life, but would insist others respect it as well. We normally conflate that sort of surety with "becoming man/woman," but there are less euphemistic ways to get there.

Personally, I don't see how it matters. I mean, is anyone losing any sleep over whether Sage was a virgin in Episode 4 given how sexless her relationship with Chad was in the Episode 5 flashback?
It doesn't matter but everyone else is all like OMG got to deflower the virgin :ROFLMAO:
Because Jill seems to have a 3 date rule and probably hasn't gone past the first date, the way she reacts when seeing the MC's cock in the shower room (if you get that scene) is like it's the first time she's seen a real one, and mentioning sex after the tennis date gives a +DIK point because she's uncomfortable talking about it.

She ticks a few boxes on the virgin checklist.
She also checks a few blocks on the not a virgin checklist. I still say the way she reacted was because she made such a big deal about the MC not peeking and then she peeked. That's why she was embarrassed. Keep your seemingly needed fantasy about deflowering the virgin, its all abstract anyway.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I agree with you, but I will continue to think that Jill is the contrast between all the girls of B&R. She could be the only girl who stays pure in a world where she is surrounded by temptation and eroticism
wait wait wait wait...
Isn't Maya a virgin too? In the Beginning of it, I mean?
Jill is not the only cute and innocent one.
The big difference is, that Maya get's Quinn while trying to get this free internship from the Hots.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes