Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
wait wait wait wait...
Isn't Maya a virgin too? In the Beginning of it, I mean?
Jill is not the only cute and innocent one.
The big difference is, that Maya get's Quinn while trying to get this free internship from the Hots.
No Maya had never had sex with a guy however she is not a virgin.

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
wait wait wait wait...
Isn't Maya a virgin too? In the Beginning of it, I mean?
Jill is not the only cute and innocent one.
The big difference is, that Maya get's Quinn while trying to get this free internship from the Hots.
Yes for sure but despite that, we can always compare the things they have done for the moment, Maya used MC to be part of the HOT despite her apologies, she stills have a great heart. But of what we know for the moment, Jill somehow stays more innocent. I don't think Jill would have been able to do such a thing.
They are both somehow contrasts with all the other girls, but Jill remains the purest (from what we know)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes for sure but despite that, we can always compare the things they have done for the moment, Maya used MC to be part of the HOT despite her apologies, she stills have a great heart. But of what we know for the moment, Jill somehow stays more innocent. I don't think Jill would have been able to do such a thing
for Maya we have 2/3 different moments, the first one when she wakes him up for cumpetion then curiosity may come to her, and in that case it is she who uses him (and Quinn that uses her) and in my opinion we remain in that sphere more than a real attraction even in the subsequent attempt of sex

Reactions: DatFatFrog

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yes for sure but despite that, we can always compare the things they have done for the moment, Maya used MC to be part of the HOT despite her apologies, she stills have a great heart. But of what we know for the moment, Jill somehow stays more innocent. I don't think Jill would have been able to do such a thing.
They are both somehow contrasts with all the other girls, but Jill remains the purest (from what we know)
I believe Jill would do the same things as Maya if she believed (as Maya believes) that this is the only way to keep her life on the tracks she desires. Jill is stubborn and wouldn't let herself be limited (by conrol-freek dad).
Maya did not set out on this path because she would be less pure, but because she is desperate.

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
I believe Jill would do the same things as Maya if she believed (as Maya believes) that this is the only way to keep her life on the tracks she desires. Jill is stubborn and wouldn't let herself be limited (by conrol-freek dad).
Maya did not set out on this path because she would be less pure, but because she is desperate.
I agree, they are both similar and different, but I was talking more about the vision we had for now of the two characters. For what we've seen so far at least. We probably have several more episodes before we see who Jill really is.
As for Maya, her lack of money and her distress in love with Josy put her in a delicate situation, I can't disagree on that, and I am curious to know the future that she will have with MC and Quinn

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Given how little Chad cares about Sage, why would he give the guitar to her?
The simplest answer is that the guitar bit was already in the game when he decided to change the nature of Sage and Chad's relationship. As for the reason he was kicked out, him and maybe Anthony seem to be the only ones not on Steroids. It could be that he was kicked out because he had ethical concerns.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The simplest answer is that the guitar bit was already in the game when he decided to change the nature of Sage and Chad's relationship. As for the reason he was kicked out, him and maybe Anthony seem to be the only ones not on Steroids. It could be that he was kicked out because he had ethical concerns.
Unfounded theory but do we know it was Chad that attacked Troy and took the guitar? Could have been any of the AAA's. Let's say Dawe did it (doesn't matter) and took the guitar cause they saw the MC arrive at school with it. Chad see's it in the AAA house, thinks Sage wants one, he takes it gives it to Sage. Not saying that happened but it could have, we don't know and Troy never says who did it other than some Jocks.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It's hard to square the actions of Troy and the jocks with Troy being Chad's secret lover, but not impossible. As I see it, the key obstacles that need to be explained are as follows:
  1. If the jocks don't know about Troy's relationship with Chad, why was he kicked out of the jocks?
  2. Why would Chad beat up Troy?
  3. Why did the Chad take the MC's guitar?
  4. Given how little Chad cares about Sage, why would he give the guitar to her?
1. ?
2. We don't know that it was Chad. Everyone blames Chad for everything but all we know is that it was "some Jocks"
3. See #2
4. If Chad is gay than Sage is his Beard. Which means it behooves him to keep her there at his side. Maybe he thought giving her the guitar would buy him some brownie points. He doesn't have to like her for her to be camouflage but she does have to be there.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Unfounded theory but do we know it was Chad that attacked Troy and took the guitar? Could have been any of the AAA's. Let's say Dawe did it (doesn't matter) and took the guitar cause they saw the MC arrive at school with it. Chad see's it in the AAA house, thinks Sage wants one, he takes it gives it to Sage. Not saying that happened but it could have, we don't know and Troy never says who did it other than some Jocks.
That's more or less what I said some pages ago... (y)
1/ Some Jocks (maybe Dawe and Anthony for instance) come and find Troy to knock him because he knows something bad about the Jocks (it's the reason why he has been ejected, he didn't agree... And, why not, as a result, he maybe is the one who have let the compromizing pictures later for Chad and Dawe...)
2/ they see the guitar, and recognize it : it belongs to MC wich whom they are already in bad terms
3/ they steal the guitar (to piss off MC) back to Jocks mansion, where Chad and Sage are fighting
4/ Chad gives the guitar to Sage to have some peace and quiet.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I had that problem with the first version of the walkthrough mod, but when I updated the mod it was fixed. You must get the Lily rooster to get the Lily scene.
I still get the same error.
Guess i'll just skip the Lily rooster thing and go on with the rest of the game.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
How the hell a person like Areith got accepted in B&R. She is so stupid that she is not smart at anything.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I hope this has repercusions. They were threated not to bully the MC anymore and in the same week they (undeniably them) destroy his frat. This can't go unpunished.

The big surprise is that is might not have been the alphas, though.
Yeah but "Trauma" doesn't have to be molestation. Hell she could have had a boyfriend she was crazy about and he screwed her over. Could just be the fact that we still have 2 more dates to go to get to the magic #3.
I did say a couple of days ago that I think Jill brought up the 3 date rule because maybe she didn't feel like 3 dates would be enough for her to be ready. But I also think she can be ready even before that. Who knows.
I always thought of it as a fairy tale:

Once upon a time there was a young man who met a beautiful queen. After several struggles the young man finally managed to get close to the queen, but a lovely young elf just happened to take a shower so the young man couldn’t give Bella the DIK.

The young man’s balls turned blue and thus he roamed the land seeking for release. He encountered a blond witch, but alas, the witch was a victim of a powerful spell know as “lesbianism”.

The young man was desperate, and just when he decided to take the matter in his own hand a nymph showed up. However, the nymph was sad, for her boyfriend had come down with the gay condition. The young man took pity on the nymph and decided to teach her the power of music. The nymph admired the young man’s musical skills, but she was enthralled by the young man’s DIK. The young man finally got his release and the magical land of the college campus will forever remember the moans that Sage made.

The end?
Mentally read that with the Slavic battle theme. I don't know why :ROFLMAO:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
What does Chekhov's gun have to do with Bella? What's there waiting to be used?
There is exactly one moment of narration after the intro - in the library with Bella, when he says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it. That is, so far, the only narration post-introduction. The fact it is the only time DPC has done it makes it IMPORTANT. It could be something other than her dying, but the major event of the story's climax (not that kind of climax!!! I'd tell you to get your mind out of the gutter, but I'm on this site too...) is going to involve Bella's very bad awful terrible day. You can't draw that much attention to a (metaphorical) gun in the first act if you aren't going to use it in the fifth act.

My guess; she is going to sleep with the MC, and feel so guilty she kills herself. Or she gets over her reservations, sleeps with him, and then her husband walks in on them and storms off again. She might get so jealous she goes on a kill crazy rampage, or something else entirely. But it will be a bad day for Bella.

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
There is exactly one moment of narration after the intro - in the library with Bella, when he says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it. That is, so far, the only narration post-introduction. The fact it is the only time DPC has done it makes it IMPORTANT. It could be something other than her dying, but the major event of the story's climax (not that kind of climax!!! I'd tell you to get your mind out of the gutter, but I'm on this site too...) is going to involve Bella's very bad awful terrible day. You can't draw that much attention to a (metaphorical) gun in the first act if you aren't going to use it in the fifth act.

My guess; she is going to sleep with the MC, and feel so guilty she kills herself. Or she gets over her reservations, sleeps with him, and then her husband walks in on them and storms off again. She might get so jealous she goes on a kill crazy rampage, or something else entirely. But it will be a bad day for Bella.
Or perhaps that will just be the complication, and Bella's terrible day will cause everything else to get revealed to the powers that be, and the climax will come from that. Either way, the future doesn't look very good for Bella.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes