mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm trying hard to play this great game and to make saves in such a way that I can play all possible paths in the future and not exclude any possibilities. But it's very difficult at this stage to guess what paths will be followed and which will not be at all. The WT is not written by the dev but by someone else who can only "guess" what's affecting what for the future.. And in most cases his guess is as good (or as bad) as mine.. Maybe you guys have some better guesses?

I guess for instance that it must be a MC + Josy&Maya path (maybe with a focus on only 1 of the girls later) which is why i played the game till the end on this path (I hope that choosing at the end of Ch3 to go sleep by Derek was the right choice for this path). But for the rest of the possible paths i'm totally confused:

- What if i refuse to go on with both Josy and Maya? Will they go on with each other, without the MC and in that case probably having to do all those scavenger tasks with other guys? Because only "make out with a girl" can be made together, the rest of the list would be.. "NTR" without the MC (and that even if only Josy could do them with Derek somehow)... In other words will the dev go into "NTR" with these 2 girls if i refuse them?
- Will there be a Sage ONLY path or will Sage always be combined with another path? And if yes, with which one lol. And if there is a Sage ONLY path would that be just a "fuck buddies forever" or .. more? And would it be exclusive?
- Will there be a Jill ONLY path and/or a Bella ONLY path or.. are these 2 girls also somehow in a conscient or inconscient but.. possible lesbian relationship with each other, which could lead to another mini harem like with Josy&Maya? And if yes, would BOTH these mini harems be possible together as 1 of the happy endings?
- Now that Jill and Josy met each other and seem to become friends in the future, could there be a chance to get another mini harem MC+ Josy&Jill. Which, if you ask me would compete with MC+ Bella&Jill as the best possible mini harem. Only MC+Jill&Josy&Bella would beat it but .. that wouldn't be a "mini" anymore :)
- And how about the other HOT girls? I mean, for me Camilla is clearly in Top5 of the girls in this game in terms of sexiness. Yes, OK she's a whore who fucks for money (because.. "I just do that-don't ask me"), but what the heck, there's also such a thing called "open relationship" (not cheating but with mutual agreement) and the way that horny sex beast looks would be absolutelly worth a path like that.. Not to mention that I would hate to have to lose Mona, Sarah and Riona on the way to some ending.. In fact the only girl I could live without is Quinn. The rest of them (and I mean ALL of them including the girls from the strip club) I would keep fucking them day and night till the end of times :)

There are so many possibilities in this game and no fucking way to know which will have a story and which won't. And by the way the game is constructed there can always be small choices made or not made that would enable or exclude any of them.. This is one of the best games available on this site, from al points of view but the way it is structured with all those DICK or CHICK points and that "dtype" and those simple choices with unexpected results and all those "either you see this or you see that" choices is a permanent pain in the ass! The WT keeps saying: if you are on "this" path, that "that". But how the fuck do I know if i am on that path? There are very few places in the WT where it is said that you would close a certain path or "maybe" open a path if you chose this or that..

At this point (v 5.1) all i can do is to play the MC+Josy&Maya till the end (on the "sleep by Derek" choice) and leave the others open and not played, for later, hoping for some more clear WT in the future or some hints at least to tell us which paths generally we can expect and on which path we just are.. Coz if not, only the cheat mode can help (to some degree)..

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
There is exactly one moment of narration after the intro - in the library with Bella, when he says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it. That is, so far, the only narration post-introduction. The fact it is the only time DPC has done it makes it IMPORTANT. It could be something other than her dying, but the major event of the story's climax (not that kind of climax!!! I'd tell you to get your mind out of the gutter, but I'm on this site too...) is going to involve Bella's very bad awful terrible day. You can't draw that much attention to a (metaphorical) gun in the first act if you aren't going to use it in the fifth act.

My guess; she is going to sleep with the MC, and feel so guilty she kills herself. Or she gets over her reservations, sleeps with him, and then her husband walks in on them and storms off again. She might get so jealous she goes on a kill crazy rampage, or something else entirely. But it will be a bad day for Bella.
You had me until 'kill crazy rampage'. You people seriously need to let Acting Lesson go and move on.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You had me until 'kill crazy rampage'. You people seriously need to let Acting Lesson go and move on.
It's not my favorite possibility. I just liked the Kill Bill reference. I think she's gonna do herself in a fit of guilt. She's already shown she has a tendency towards a guilty conscience. And if you don't remember Acting Lessons, you might not be prepared for the inevitable.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Ugh... don't remind me about the English tests. Sooo annoying. I was really grateful for the WT-Mod.
First run was without it, never managed a full score in english.
As math was kind of childsplay.
And the feministclass... uh... boring.
English class is by FAR the easiest, We have save option. What i do is save, use dik cheat get the answer then load the original. also make 2 saves of the same save. Once you loaded you put in the answers, and repeat. Like that i got A+ on all english tests hahahah

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
It's not my favorite possibility. I just liked the Kill Bill reference. I think she's gonna do herself in a fit of guilt. She's already shown she has a tendency towards a guilty conscience. And if you don't remember Acting Lessons, you might not be prepared for the inevitable.
I'm gonna be honest here, I tried acting lessons myself. I had to see why it was so popular.
Art was alright, I like the black dude he funny. But for me... I didn't like it
I'm sorry to say this but i don't like how the females are made.. They look too simple...
Maybe acting lessons is a good game later on but It's not for me i guess.
meanwhile being a dik seems to surpass acting lessons by many leagues.
Art, story, action. it surpasses acting lessons. I say DrPinkcake outdone himself with this masterpiece.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I don't think any main girl will die, it wouldn't really be fair nor make a lot of sense for 1 girl to die but not any others mainly because this isn't that type of game.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
English class is by FAR the easiest, We have save option. What i do is save, use dik cheat get the answer then load the original. also make 2 saves of the same save. Once you loaded you put in the answers, and repeat. Like that i got A+ on all english tests hahahah
I can't believe there are people who didn't use the cheat mod to disable those stupid tests and the dialogues with the feminists (although some of Derek's dialogues with the feminists are funny :)

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
I see in the comments people think bella gonna die. Well, I doubt anyone gonna die.
Sure what the MC said when he kissed bella was dramatic but it could have had a other meaning and not death.
The room in Bella's house is locked, Even Jill seemed very sad looking at that door.
What i think is that her husband died in that room. There is no other meaning. Plus, I don't see Being a dik to be a kind of game where people commit suicide. Bella can't die, She is part of the story. If MC were to chose her for the entire story then she cant kill herself. Or something else entirely.. MC kissed bella, and will definitely cause trouble with Jill later on.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
I can't believe there are people who didn't use the cheat mod to disable those stupid tests and the dialogues with the feminists (although some of Derek's dialogues with the feminists are funny :)
I understand what you mean but i cant use cheats.. I tried... But game crashed the moment i press on the cheat.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
There is exactly one moment of narration after the intro - in the library with Bella, when he says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it. That is, so far, the only narration post-introduction. The fact it is the only time DPC has done it makes it IMPORTANT. It could be something other than her dying, but the major event of the story's climax (not that kind of climax!!! I'd tell you to get your mind out of the gutter, but I'm on this site too...) is going to involve Bella's very bad awful terrible day. You can't draw that much attention to a (metaphorical) gun in the first act if you aren't going to use it in the fifth act.

My guess; she is going to sleep with the MC, and feel so guilty she kills herself. Or she gets over her reservations, sleeps with him, and then her husband walks in on them and storms off again. She might get so jealous she goes on a kill crazy rampage, or something else entirely. But it will be a bad day for Bella.
That's true, that conversation is there for a reason. But wouldn't it have been easier to just say "Because of the library conversation" instead of mentioning Chekhov's gun?
Thing is... and I seem to bring up this particular meta point a lot... would people be on board with her being actively (visibly) in love with him? It’s just a concession the story has to make to remove all NTR and anything remotely within that same ballpark. Dude never should have written so much of his cast as being in relationships if he didn’t have the balls to also write those relationships as functioning lest we brush up against something vaguely in that area.

I agree it’s excessively incongruous that she’s this hung up on someone who shows her zero affection. But I don’t think it’s a desired character trait that Chad seems to be entirely disinterested in her for their entire relationship and Sage never addresses any sort of change in his behaviour. As far as we know he’s always been indifferent to her. Its just the writing desperately avoiding showing a main LI romantically and sexually involved with someone else.

I dislike that particular fetish as much as any rational adult but the fact he won’t even establish they were previously in a healthy, sexual, relationship before the MC even knew she existed is to the detriment of the characters. Makes her actions seem arbitrary.

I’m not suggesting we need a full blown sex scene flashback, I’m not even suggesting he be willing to kiss her now. We just need to have her verbally acknowledge their relationship was once good. Cover why they were together and why she won’t let go. No need for gory details but being so overwhelmingly sensitive to people’s knee jerk hatred that he can’t even write a LI acknowledging she was once in love with someone else is just absurd. It’s getting a little tedious that she’s this into a guy who treats her with scathing indifference.
I do agree with you, but I don't think there's much point in we seeing them showing affection.

It's true that this fear of showing anything that anyone would consider NTR related sometimes gets too much, but I don't think showing them showing affection would do anything plotwise. There's a point in showing him uninterested at that point and showing a clearly onesided relationship, we will know why eventually, but if he wanted to show us that the relationship at that point was more healthy and Chad was more involved it would have been nice to show it too.

Edit: Reading this again I feel like I'm contradicting myself. If DPC wanted to show us that some people had functional relationship at some points it could be fine by me. Recreating on it not so much. What's the line between the two? No fucking idea...
First off I am NOT a fan of it so lets get that out of the way. However in a game where 4/5 LI's are already in a committed relationship, regardless of circumstances, it should be at least superficially a part of it. Nothing overt but at least an acknowledgement of the relationships. Instead we are presented with this list of relationships that are so dysfunctional that we don't see anything even remotely positive about any of them until we become involved. It makes the whole thing too forced and loses the whole, at least for me, immersion factor because I can't even get into the story because it comes across as bullshit. The most functional relationship is the Maya/Josy thing because at least they express interest and attraction to each other at some point in the storyline. Sad
Wow, saying that M&J are the most functional is saying a lot. I've never seen it that way.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If the girls are ranked with XCOM difficulties, it would be:-

Sage - Easy
Josy - Normal
Maya - Hard
Bella - Classic
Jill - Impossible
So what you're really saying is that Jill is a 95% chance.
happy I can just ignore Maya and Josy now that their drama is over.
Bahahaha. You think it's over?
Supertramp, Crime of the century, 1974 (for the old guys like me !)
Older than that.. and worse, that album is in my CD tree, too. :)
It's not just the haircut, the eyes and the face too. The moment I saw the MC's face I said "I am Ivar the Boneless!"
I fear you need to get your eyes checked. Their resemblance is extremely superficial. About all they have in common is they're white guys with the sides of their heads shaved.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
That's true, that conversation is there for a reason. But wouldn't it have been easier to just say "Because of the library conversation" instead of mentioning Chekhov's gun?

I do agree with you, but I don't think there's much point in we seeing them showing affection.

It's true that this fear of showing anything that anyone would consider NTR related sometimes gets too much, but I don't think showing them showing affection would do anything plotwise. There's a point in showing him uninterested at that point and showing a clearly onesided relationship, we will know why eventually, but if he wanted to show us that the relationship at that point was more healthy and Chad was more involved it would have been nice to show it too.

Wow, saying that M&J are the most functional is saying a lot. I've never seen it that way.
Well lets compare them.
Sage/Chad - you think this is more functional than Maya/Josy?
Bella/? - Uh he's been gone for3 years
Maya/Josy - Have been having issues because of Maya's dad since that summer which was what a 2-3 months ago?

So which of those relationships did you think is more functional than Maya/Josy?

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Well lets compare them.
Maya/Josy - Have been having issues because of Maya's dad since that summer which was what a 2-3 months ago?

So which of those relationships did you think is more functional than Maya/Josy?
Tybalt and his watermelon.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well lets compare them.

No, I mean... I agree with you. I've always though that they were a disfunctional couple, but when you compare it to everyone else all of them are worse. To me they were THE disfuncional couple, but at least they try (kind of, in their own way)... That's what I meant by I've never seen it that way, the rest of them don't even try. Heck, even Burke and Jade are worse :ROFLMAO: .

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
No, I mean... I agree with you. I've always though that they were a disfunctional couple, but when you compare it to everyone else all of them are worse. To me they were THE disfuncional couple, but at least they try (kind of, in their own way)... That's what I meant by I've never seen it that way, the rest of them don't even try. Heck, even Burke and Jade are worse :ROFLMAO: .
Ok got you. The last line when you said "You never saw it that way" I took as negative. My bad

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
See and that is what is killing it for me. This is why I say DPC is less than a stellar writer when it comes to drama. These people are unbelievable. Hell the soap opera's my Mom used to watch when I was a kid were less screwed up than these people.

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Chekhov's gun is a well known example of foreshadowing. It brings meaning which isn't there if I just say, "Because of the library narration." So while it might have been easier, it would not have made the same point.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes