Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I don't think any main girl will die, it wouldn't really be fair nor make a lot of sense for 1 girl to die but not any others mainly because this isn't that type of game.
WTH does fair have to do with story telling? Fair is for sports and curves, not story telling.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
See and that is what is killing it for me. This is why I say DPC is less than a stellar writer when it comes to drama. These people are unbelievable. Hell the soap opera's my Mom used to watch when I was a kid were less screwed up than these people.
Yeah, it breaks suspension of disbelief a little bit but so does having sex with all HOTs in two weeks. It's not the most realistic setting in a lot of ways, but I think it's a necessity. It's a lot of drama to be realistic, a lot of different stories at the same time, but I don't think he has jumped the shark yet.
Chekhov's gun is a well known example of foreshadowing. It brings meaning which isn't there if I just say, "Because of the library narration." So while it might have been easier, it would not have made the same point.
But if you don't mention the specific Chekhov's gun in the story, then the message is also not whole. There could be many different things you could use as foreshadowing, there's the room, for one. Just saying Chekhov's gun doesn't mean anything and I don't read minds.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hell some of us not only didn't use the cheat mod, we ran through all the routes on both sides of the affinity bar.
Really? And you did all those tests again and again on all hose routes? Wouldn't going to school and paying some attention there be somehow.. more interesting? :)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Well I don't, Bella committing suicide due to guilty feeling would be a shit attempt at creating shock value just like Leah being some crazy stalking psycho who just so happened to be obsessed with MC in AL
Well I didn't like it in AL either. However, the fact that he's done it once already....
Really? And you did all those tests again and again on all hose routes? Wouldn't going to school and paying some attention there be somehow.. more interesting? :)
I got me an edumacation ;) Yep Tests too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think any main girl will die, it wouldn't really be fair nor make a lot of sense for 1 girl to die but not any others mainly because this isn't that type of game.
I agree

it would be an extreme choice, when it takes much less to make her unattainable: a transfer from her husband, an expulsion from school for inappropriate behavior ....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3700335

last episode

Bella: THE DREAM. Bella is like a dream, gorgeous but unclear, difficult to understand and remember. everything she does or says is acceptable only on the basis of the great mystery that surrounds her: her missing husband.
her relationship with MC starts uphill, rightly since one of the first times she sees him he is naked hidden in a bush ...

but after this difficult departure, their relationship proceeds with sudden and also quite unexpected shots, practically every time they are alone a great passion breaks out, a passion that is immediately hidden and denied.

second Bella's mistery is the closed room, that could be connected to the husband (the room of an unborn child?)

the third one her relationship, sisterly, with Jill

aesthetically she is my favorite, it even seems to me that it has a greater graphic definition than the other LI (Josy maybe is at the same level)...
from a realistic point of view her one is the most complicated route for MC, there are many objective obstacles. but apart from Jill's one, her route can survive relationships with all the other characters until the end of the game

My fan fiction about her is that Bella is a nymphomaniac under medical supervision, and that Jill is always close to her to make sure she takes her medicine. her husband exasperated by her behavior took a break. in the locked room there are sex toys and BDSM stuff...

i don't know she is a great mistery... a mistery that i want to solve:love:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3700335

last episode

Bella: THE DREAM. Bella is like a dream, gorgeous but unclear, difficult to understand and remember. everything she does or says is acceptable only on the basis of the great mystery that surrounds her: her missing husband.
her relationship with MC starts uphill, rightly since one of the first times she sees him he is naked hidden in a bush ...

but after this difficult departure, their relationship proceeds with sudden and also quite unexpected shots, practically every time they are alone a great passion breaks out, a passion that is immediately hidden and denied.

second Bella's mistery is the closed room, that could be connected to the husband (the room of an unborn child?)

the third one her relationship, sisterly, with Jill

aesthetically she is my favorite, it even seems to me that it has a greater graphic definition than the other LI (Josy maybe is at the same level)...
from a realistic point of view her one is the most complicated route for MC, there are many objective obstacles. but apart from Jill's one, her route can survive relationships with all the other characters until the end of the game

My fan fiction about her is that Bella is a nymphomaniac under medical supervision, and that Jill is always close to her to make sure she takes her medicine. her husband exasperated by her behavior took a break. in the locked room there are sex toys and BDSM stuff...

i don't know she is a great mistery... a mistery that i want to solve:love:
The locked room is hundred percent her shrine to her lost husband... ok shrine is maybe the wrong word but she still has his clothes and made the MC linger whilst she went and got him workout clothes which clearly were belongings of her lost husband and having to wait to me signified she got them from the locked room. I don't buy the Nymp angle but her obsession with her husband shows trauma that Jill is aware of and its why she never smiles and potentially has had issues with suicide attempts or feelings in the past so Jill is protective but vulnerable and this was taken advantage by Jades husband as they've hinted strongly that Jade, Bella and said husband have had a threesome before and likely at his behest as hes openly got a thing for her. She has also likely been intimate with Jill before as they are close and Bella desperately needs someone who long for but doesn't let anyone get close yet MC has not only managed such but she is accepted of all his flaws and only her consciousness regarding her husband is holding her back as she wants MC, lusts for him but keeps pushing Jill into him to keep guilt at bay yet despite his increasing closeness to Jill shes still accepting of his advances and lust (opposite of of Jill who wants him badly for herself but at same time wants happiness for Bella).

They are the most interesting pairing in the game. Unlike Maya/Josey who have feelings for each other and can kinda see a scenario where they get their cake and eat it with MC (and happily eat out each other lol) Bella/Jill are not romantic interests for one another but are stuck in a tug of war of being BFFs in wanting a guy who is not a piece of shit to break out of Bellas depression and walled persona/Get Jill someone who will respect her and love her as shes been so disillusioned with romance despite endless attention from would be suitors of all sorts of wealth and station that they are not really putting their own needs first and yet the more time they spend with him the more this mindset is switching and is heading for potential conflict. Maya/Josey conflict is much more likely to be MC clashing with brothers of the pair of them vs each other unless your going Dik route where MC has been rejected but they are conflicted and will regress from their open and honest confessions to cheating willingly on each other with MC which in my opinion will sour the characters somewhat. Maya in particular doesn't suit the role of a cheater and openly tried to push MC away from getting feelings for her and Josey chose Maya when chips were down and despite seeming ready to give up on Maya after their distance pretty such as soon as they found each other again they've been inseperable with MC honestly always being the bit on the side for both vs the first choice.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The locked room is hundred percent her shrine to her lost husband... ok shrine is maybe the wrong word but she still has his clothes and made the MC linger whilst she went and got him workout clothes which clearly were belongings of her lost husband and having to wait to me signified she got them from the locked room. I don't buy the Nymp angle but her obsession with her husband shows trauma that Jill is aware of and its why she never smiles and potentially has had issues with suicide attempts or feelings in the past so Jill is protective but vulnerable and this was taken advantage by Jades husband as they've hinted strongly that Jade, Bella and said husband have had a threesome before and likely at his behest as hes openly got a thing for her. She has also likely been intimate with Jill before as they are close and Bella desperately needs someone who long for but doesn't let anyone get close yet MC has not only managed such but she is accepted of all his flaws and only her consciousness regarding her husband is holding her back as she wants MC, lusts for him but keeps pushing Jill into him to keep guilt at bay yet despite his increasing closeness to Jill shes still accepting of his advances and lust (opposite of of Jill who wants him badly for herself but at same time wants happiness for Bella).

They are the most interesting pairing in the game. Unlike Maya/Josey who have feelings for each other and can kinda see a scenario where they get their cake and eat it with MC (and happily eat out each other lol) Bella/Jill are not romantic interests for one another but are stuck in a tug of war of being BFFs in wanting a guy who is not a piece of shit to break out of Bellas depression and walled persona/Get Jill someone who will respect her and love her as shes been so disillusioned with romance despite endless attention from would be suitors of all sorts of wealth and station that they are not really putting their own needs first and yet the more time they spend with him the more this mindset is switching and is heading for potential conflict. Maya/Josey conflict is much more likely to be MC clashing with brothers of the pair of them vs each other unless your going Dik route where MC has been rejected but they are conflicted and will regress from their open and honest confessions to cheating willingly on each other with MC which in my opinion will sour the characters somewhat. Maya in particular doesn't suit the role of a cheater and openly tried to push MC away from getting feelings for her and Josey chose Maya when chips were down and despite seeming ready to give up on Maya after their distance pretty such as soon as they found each other again they've been inseperable with MC honestly always being the bit on the side for both vs the first choice.
I agree with many of your reflections

but I don't understand the question of her husband's shrine in the closed room. what are we talking about? if in that room there is only a large wardrobe with his clothes and stuff it would seem to me that the mystery is exaggerated in the end. in my opinion there is something more

my fan fiction was deliberately exaggerated, about bella I have too few elements, her constant talk of urges to satisfy gave me that idea
it's a joke, not a forecast (until DPC doesn't officially hire me)

Last edited:

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
So, guys, too much is too much.... I don't want you all to fall into uncertainty and nervous breakdown. I'll give you the REAL endings of this game (after a very long debate with DPC, he agreed I tell you about it) :

1/ Sage, tired to wait for Chad's interest quickly develops bulimia. Too fat and unable to pass her dorm's door, one day she takes an overdose of french foie gras. She dies in her slip.

2/ Bella feels the more and more guilty about his sexual attraction for MC. Searching a place to hide, she dives into the pool to masturbate under water. She forget to breathe. She dies drowned during climax.

3/ Jill, just finishing the twelfth bottle of (french) wine finds Bella. She wants to save her but slip on the moist poolside. She falls flat on her face and dies from both concussion and cirrhosis of the liver.

4/ Maya's dad catches his daughter having lesbian love with Wendy. Appaled by her terrible taste, he convenes the inquisition tribunal. She is condamned to the stake in the middle of B&R campus. She dies well-done.

5/ Josy continues to take courses in gender studies. During a chat with Karen Rebecca Johnson, she dies of boredom.

6/ MC is fully involved in cleaning and repairing the Diks mansion. Notoriously absent-minded, he tries to move alone a very heavy shelf, wich falls on him. Crushed by the weight of hundreds of dildos (fuckin' Jocks!!!), he dies.

7/ All the HOTs girls turn junkies because of Quinn's products. One day, Quinn gets the wrong bottle, filling up his syringe with distilled water. All the girls die by overdose, except Arieth who haven't understood that it wasn't used to clean her dorm's windows. As sole survivor, she becomes the Hots president, then B&R quantum physics professor before being elected president of the United States.

8/ Seeing all this, Tybalt die of laughing.

9/ They all finally find themselves in Paradise, where MC spends all his time fucking all the angels-girls to the end of time (obviously without Tybalt, wich is sent to Hell, where he spends all his time discussing economic crisis with Cerberus).

I should add a tenth point, even if it's a bit out of the story :

10/ After a huge but very short success, DPC is found dead, assassinated by an army of angry fans. Autopsy results concluded the poor guy died, all at one time, by poisoning, quartering, stoning, suffocating, strangulation, self-immolation, beheading, hay fever (???), and above all, a huge and irrepressible burst of laugh reading all our paranoid delusions !

That being said, I come back to bed, I think I need it. I will also take my temperature...

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So, guys, too much is too much.... I don't want you all to fall into uncertainty and nervous breakdown. I'll give you the REAL endings of this game (after a very long debate with DPC, he agreed I tell you about it) :

1/ Sage, tired to wait for Chad's interest quickly develops bulimia. Too fat and unable to pass her dorm's door, one day she takes an overdose of french foie gras. She dies in his slip.

2/ Bella feels the more and more guilty about his sexual attraction for MC. Searching a place to hide, she dives into the pool to masturbate under water. She forget to breathe. She dies drowned during climax.

3/ Jill, just finishing the twelfth bottle of (french) wine finds Bella. She wants to save her but slip on the moist poolside. She falls flat on her face and dies from both concussion and cirrhosis of the liver.

4/ Maya's dad catches his daughter having lesbian love with Wendy. Appaled by her terrible taste, he convenes the inquisition tribunal. She is condamned to the stake in the middle of B&R campus. She dies well-done.

5/ Josy continues to take courses in gendle studies. During a chat with Karen Rebecca Johnson, she dies of boredom.

6/ MC is fully involved in cleaning and repairing the Diks mansion. Notoriously absent-minded, he tries to move alone a very heavy shelf, wich falls on him. Crushed by the weight of hundreds of dildos (fuckin' Jocks!!!), he dies.

7/ All the HOTs girls turn junkies because of Quinn's products. One day, Quinn gets the wrong bottle, filling up his syringe with distilled water. All the girls die by overdose, except Arieth who haven't understood that it wasn't used to clean her dorm's windows. As sole survivor, she becomes the Hots president, then B&R quantum physics professor before being elected president of the United States.

9/ They all finally find themselves in Paradise, where MC spends all his time fucking all the angels-girls to the end of time (obviously without Tybalt, wich is sent to Hell, where he spends all his time discussing economic crisis with Cerberus).

10/ After a huge but very short success, DPC is found dead, assassinated by an army of angry fans. Autopsy results concluded the poor guy died, all at one time, by poisoning, quartering, stoning, suffocating, strangulation, self-immolation, beheading, hay fever (???), and above all, a huge and irrepressible burst of laugh reading all our paranoid delusions !

That being said, I come back to bed, I think I need it. I will also take my temperature...
you have to stop reading the drafts that DPC and I throw in the garbage can. it is not professional

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Shit ! I've forgotten a point, between the 3rd and the 4th :
3 bis/ Bella husband comes back. Obviously he founds no one in his house. He dies by indigestion of pancakes that Bella has left on the kitchen table.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The locked room is hundred percent her shrine to her lost husband... ok shrine is maybe the wrong word but she still has his clothes and made the MC linger whilst she went and got him workout clothes which clearly were belongings of her lost husband and having to wait to me signified she got them from the locked room.
I think that room might have been her husband's office space originally or something he used that room for a lot and she has left it exactly the way he did before he left or where ever he is probably why she leaves it locked she doesn't want to let anyone see or touch anything in there because it's all she has left of him, but what was significant in this update was her putting the photo frame down.

Youven

May 13, 2019

1/ Sage, tired to wait for Chad's interest quickly develops bulimia. Too fat and unable to pass her dorm's door, one day she takes an overdose of french foie gras. She dies in her slip.

5/ Josy continues to take courses in gender studies. During a chat with Karen Rebecca Johnson, she dies of boredom.

Worse than Game of Throne, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that room might have been her husband's office space originally or something he used that room for a lot and she has left it exactly the way he did before he left or where ever he is probably why she leaves it locked she doesn't want to let anyone see or touch anything in there because it's all she has left of him, but what was significant in this update was her putting the photo frame down.
however, she immediately lends MC his shorts for yoga, which does not seem to me a priority....

there is something more important in that room

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018

You forgot the Pink Rose. The place burns to the ground with every girl and the Jocks in it when the Jocks throw a huge party to celebrate MC's death. They accidentally mixed alcohol and muscle growth additives that unforeseeably created a powerful explosive.

but what was significant in this update was her putting the photo frame down.
The frame will survive. I'm not sure about the picture.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes